CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LT pregnant here, but not sure what the year is. Any guesses? I put a heart on the faces on those
attachment.php
I think are minors.

2014/2015... more 2015 based on that bump. There are 12 children and she is pregnant so I am assuming she is pregnant with survivor 13 here. Unless of course this is an unaccounted for child.

They were indeed held captive in TX. They were hogtied and then shackled there.

I had missed that part along the way. I had thought it had progressed over the years and, when they completely isolated them with the home school, they took it to a whole different other level. I wonder what age the shackling and hogties began? I swear I'd have lost my mind.

Whisky Tango Foxtrot!?!?!

I just read the headline about the swinger allegation. Is that true?
How can we be more stunned with this case?!

Okay, going to go back now and read how WSers are assessing this latest news.

:noooo:
OT - I'm a well-educated woman in her 40s who was never sheltered and who cusses a lot, but I am still so naive and not with the times that as much as I have seen the whiskey tango foxtrot thing, I only figured it out yesterday in this thread!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

:waitasec:
if the last time they were in Vegas was 2015, there is a picture of ALL 13 kids including the baby. So if the above pic that looks like she is pregnant in poss Oct 2013, there is a child unaccounted for...RIGHT?? My brain is blowing, so I may be completely wrong here.

And this photo is the one with the baby. Confusing!
attachment.php

Right. So the youngest will be turning 3 this spring. Preggers pic must have been taken in 2015 a few months before the birth, and the Oct 2015 wedding w 6-month old.....

Too many children and Vegas trips for me to not confused here :scared:

That sign behind her, makes me think that the photo was taken in a school building "Misdemeanor to consume beer/liquor on the premises". Not the best pic for a dating profile photo but for some reason folks post pics of themselves in restrooms, so, go figure.
Everybody keeps saying it's target, but Target doesn't have carpet, does it? At first I thought it was the front desk of a doctor's office, but then I thought I saw something on the wall that looked like something from a hairdresser. Still, it looks like the front desk somewhere to me, and not a concrete store.

The Elvis impersonator/wedding renewal officiant said that the "weddings" were on:
Oct. 29, 2011
Sept. 2, 2013
Oct. 31, 2015
http://people.com/crime/california-house-horrors-elvis-impersonator-speaks-out/

The baby appears to be +/- 6 months old in the Oct. 2015 one, so she couldn't have been pregnant with her in 2013. Maybe a miscarriage, or she was just chubby?
OMG I got married in Las Vegas on the same freaking day in 2015. Creepy.

The next hearing is day before my birthday so hoping for some good news as my gift.

OT - I'm a well-educated woman in her 40s who was never sheltered and who cusses a lot, but I am still so naive and not with the times that as much as I have seen the whiskey tango foxtrot thing, I only figured it out yesterday in this thread!

I learned the lingo from my mother-in-law, lol!

I'm sorry if I missed this but do we know an approx. of when the abuse started? I've seen some state 2010 but that seems so unrealistic to me as the oldest girl would have been 22 years old? Thanks

I think the abuse was always there, but, it possibly started more-so as they exited infant/toddler stage. If you notice, the kids came one right after another. I'm behind, but, I think as each new one came, the last one was likely ignored and the elder kids, maybe tried to take care of each other as best they could. Punishments were severe and got more severe, going to chains/locks, iirc, as the kids aged and could figure out how to get out of the ropes. I've not yet seen a photo of the baby, where it is smiling.

Everybody keeps saying it's target, but Target doesn't have carpet, does it? At first I thought it was the front desk of a doctor's office, but then I thought I saw something on the wall that looked like something from a hairdresser. Still, it looks like the front desk somewhere to me, and not a concrete store.

Yes, I have definitely been in several Target stores that have carpet... this photo was definitely in one of them, but I can't quite place where she is standing because every location is a bit different.

I really like the Riverside District Attorney, Michael Hestrin. His facial expressions show his compassion for the victims. Although it might seem that he didn't say a lot, he did convey some good information. All the children are still in the hospital. He's confident that some of the children will be witnesses.

Yes, I have definitely been in several Target stores that have carpet... this photo was definitely in one of them, but I can't quite place where she is standing because every location is a bit different.

I wonder who took the photo and why. We see the staged group photos, and then a couple of random photos from Krispy Kream and Target. Who is taking the random snapshots of LT? One of the kids with mom's phone??

Did anyone take screenshots of David-Louise Turpin Facebook before it was deleted?

If true about the swinger allegations, I think it lends credence to the BPD theory for LT. We've seen she lost gobs of weight at some point and opened a Facebook profile in her maiden name. Despite her "stable" marriage, she seems to have reinvented herself multiple times.

First at 16 as a new bride to her smart, older, handsome husband. Then at 20 with a baby. Later a homesteading homemaker in TX then a ritzy housewife in CA.

She probably adored that baby at first and maybe couldn't imagine another. Maybe she even dreamt of escape at that point. Especially once baby #1 got tedious (terrible 2s and 3s and all). But then controlling & narcissistic husband makes demands on sex and she feels trapped by #2. Only to find that pregnancy & baby is exciting the 2nd time too. And after exerting his control, he's doting on her again. She tires more quickly of #2 and with pregnancy #3, #1 & #2 are neglected more and more. He's losing control and starts insisting on better "discipline" & budgeting. She discovers quiverfull thinking which allows her to keep having kids and be ok with both the fundamentalist patriarchy and Disney. They get the farm, but she doesn't magically become a good homemaker. More babies, more neglect and continued abuse of older kids. He's losing control and requires more discipline. Somewhere the budgeting goes out the window. Right around the 10 year gap in kids. Did the novelty finally wear off? Did DT put his foot down, no more kids?

Another reinvention. A move to CA. Weight loss. Maybe she cheated on him and to keep control she manipulates him to believe they'd benefit from an open marriage. Only after he goes through with it he has to exert control by recreating this scene to right the wrong. Do we know if the alleged Alabama trip is during the 2011-2015 timeframe?

I do see many self destructive behaviors from LT, even if she wasn't a "cutter". I bet she did split and rage and then apologize and put the kids on a pedestal. Oh, honey, I'm so sorry, I bought you this toy while I was out, too bad I'm crazy as $#@& and have decided you've now done something to not deserve it again.

I do see volatility in her relationships, even though she's remained married (hoarding, moving, bankruptcy). I see magical thinking (Disney, Elvis, the staged pics, running away from trashed houses). I see emotional disregulation. And I see him putting up and/or going along until he has reached his own delusional or psychotic breaking point. Where a more normal person would end the relationship, he exerts abusive control.

I'm not an expert. I should probably step away from this for awhile. All my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper