CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The DA did say that they would have food and leave it out to taunt them. Or maybe they are super sadistic and it was part of a twisted game. I do not think they were giving soda to the kids, unless it was to taunt them and humiliate them. JMO
Mountain Dew has so much sugar in it. That plus the caffeine would make these kids with empty bellies dizzy and sugar rushed.

What are the theories so far on why there is such a big gap between the 10 year old and the 2 year old (other than the baby being one of the older daughter's kids)?

1. Inability to conceive easily due to age.
2. Birth control boo boo.

Really?? Wow. I'm still trying to figure out how to start a new thread, apparently I need permission and right now it is homework time and dinner prep time for my tribe. I am so excited to have collective sleuthers on board to help these girls, but I want to be careful not to derail the conversation about the Turpin kids. Thank you ALL! I have an awkward and very unprofessional website Hephzibahgirls.com.

Its not awkward and unprofessional at all. Insane. There's a lot of info about those monsters and that place.

Do they hide their money? A lawsuit might be the ticket. Even if it just exposes them.

There have been a few cases of places like that that the authorities allow to continue to operate in the guise of religious freedom. And "we found no signs of abuse." Really? How hard are you looking?

Two others are the Twelve Tribes which brutally abused its kids but gets away with it even after raids in Germany (they were founded in Tennessee), where homeschooling and corporal punishment are banned.

Same kind of sick beatings of babies/toddlers.

And there is another in North Carolina. Headed by a woman. It also advocates harshly abusing children. And they scream at the kids. Somekind of religious ritual meant to scare the devil out of them. Word of Faith. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/950863001

There are actually many religious boarding schools where this stuff has been happening.

Many governments acquiesce and refuse to stop harsh abuse of children when it's part of a religious group or practice. I don't know why we allow this kind of thing.

It appears to be the same crib, which can be seen in dailymail photos, when they discuss having to open the windows. Do you think her face was photoshopped onto ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think she stuffed padding under her shirt and took the photo because she wanted to show off that it was a Disney shirt.

Did not know about the Caribbean. I wonder how,they fared through the hurricanes.

Here is a cult in Wisconsin. Operating in secrecy for decades, http://www.wsaw.com/home/headlines/19083509.html

I’m not sure what happened to the WWASP network of hell holes, of course I hope they no longer exist, but I would not be surprised if they still exist under a different guise, right here in our country. They didn’t operate in secrecy, they were very for-profit and knew how to manipulate the system to make what they were doing “legal” (in quotes bc it enrages me still to this day). Having my best friend disappear overnight... waken up in the middle of the night by two strangers who take her by force from her nice suburban home on the east coast to a hell hole torture facility in Utah, only for her to never be allowed to talk to any of her friends again once she came home at 18... made me very passionate about this topic. I can’t imagine how our brave friend disgruntled must feel about her experiences and these facilities. I’ll head over to the other thread as I don’t want to hijack the thread for the victims. But I’m here for ya disgruntled. Full force.

Respectfully, I stand by my posts. And it is poor reporting and media agenda to make this horrible situation even worse. In regards to my original post that you did not quite yet referenced. In this article the man's wife is quoted as saying there were 2 rooms in double wide, with 6 sets of bunk beds. There were 12 kids, so 6 sets in 2 rooms is total of 12 beds for 12 children. Also daughter of couple is 25 now and would have been 17 at time went snooping with parents.

"Shelli said she went inside the double wide and found two rooms with six sets of bunk beds like barracks.
'There were like make-shift mattresses on the bed and when you tried to lift them up they would fall apart.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...amily-left-kitten-dumpster.html#ixzz5528FVo7E
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

BBM

Respectfully,

What about all of this denotes "poor reporting" and a "media agenda?"

I'm wondering if DT's father has some dementia issues going on. My father does and he's very stubborn when questioned. Notice that they haven't been offering opinions lately. I also think they live a sheltered life and don't realize how this has impacted everyone that reads it. They may very have thought last week that it was a local thing.

ETA: I agree the siblings don't need to be around any "family"! They need to be protected.

This would be my mother. She'd have to see pictures of the home or hear it from the grandchildren. My parents are in their 80s, and it would be beyond their comprehension that one of us would be capable of doing such atrocities.

DT moved himself away from them and has likely made all kinds of excuses why they can't come and visit and he and LT have posted cute baby pics and vacation pics and none of the rest of their friends or family caught on. I don't see one of my siblings except for maybe 2-3 times a year, and if this story broke on them, I'd have a lot of trouble believing it. I'd want to talk to them. Only problem is, jail phones only go one way, and you know that their son is feeding them a line, if he has contacted them at all.

Think about your own siblings and elderly relatives. I could not envision a sibling doing this. I could see if a family member got on drugs, and things spiraled out of control, and they lost the kids and home, but these folks don't even seem to be drug addicts from what I've read, so it makes no sense. It's not even the "she/he moved in a s/o and they beat the kids" scenario. This is two bio parents who have perpetrated years of abuse on their kids. Not even the neighbors, in those packed subdivisions, w/barely a space to walk between the homes, caught on. I have trouble wrapping my mind around this and I'm not related to these folks.

It defies belief.

Looking at the photo where they are lined up in the numbered Dr. Suess shirts - did anyone else notice the long fingernails on some of the girls? Marvelous#11 and #12 are seated and have really long fingernails. When I saw that, I just thought 'neglect' like they are not even allowed to use clippers. Do they look like Lee Press-On Nails for the special occasion? IDK what to think about what I am seeing there on such young children (in the photo they are approximately age 10 and 8 respectively).
You can see it in the wedding video. Not sure but pressons don't last too long.

I saw how the hero cut the screen almost surgically. Would lifting the screen make undo noise or were they told the windows were alarmed if opened? Were they controlled with baby monitors so they couldn't make noise opening a window or talk??? Must have been so scary, whatever reason??

Meanwhile, a defense attorney for the Turpin parents stopped by to collect clothing for the defendants to wear at their court hearing on Wednesday. The lawyer said the district attorney's office was attempting to file a restraining order to prevent the husband and wife from contacting others who might be involved in the case.

http://abc7.com/perris-torture-case-eldest-son-maintained-393-gpa/2978384/

Knowing what we know so far, why would anyone want to go into that hell hole and start poking around in LT’s and DT’s underwear drawers and closets? Orange prison jumpsuits seem more appropriate to me. IMO.

Its a good question and I think you are right that she had to have known that the phone would still dial 911.

I learned that a long time ago about it by watching a news show and its why I have kept a couple of old phones.

Its some sort of law that was passed and Im really glad they have that. It saved this family and it makes me wonder how many families that cannot afford a cell phone service have old cell phones for emergency purposes.
Maybe the parents had a TV. We know they had internet or smart phones at least because they had FB. Plus a household with more and more adults and teens who were smart. Somehow they must have started trying to learn how to call 911, just like a few years ago one asked a stranger how to get a driver's license and a job. Maybe it was as simple as dialing 911 just to see what would happen some time ago. Maybe that is when they knew they had to have a plan that involved getting out when their parents were there. I have also wondered if they had surveillance cameras so they could watch them when they went to TB or if they just locked everyone up.

BBM

Respectfully,

What about all of this denotes "poor reporting" and a "media agenda?"

I can’t with this. I find it hard to believe the unopened presents are from Christmas. But great job giving the monsters and the Turpins an excuse. (Not you spice, but I know it was insinuated upthread).

I’m gonna go ahead and take the word of neighbors, who actually lived near, interacted with, and saw the house. I don’t see what incentive they have to lie, considering it doesn’t make them look great that they saw what they did and never reported anything. (I’m not blaming them for not reporting, I’m just showing that even if they just wanted attention, it certainly isn’t attention that is making them look like saints).

The DA has stated LT and DT tortured their kids, strangled them, let them sit in their own urine and feces, denied them showers, etc. I’m so confused when it comes to the thinly veiled support posts for these monsters. As if these victims are lying. LE caught LT/DT unchaining the victims! I can’t.

Thank goodness the 17 year old found something sharp to cut the screen with. There is an article on the college. One of the classmates interviewed said the boy talked to himself, suddenly would leave class, and said he had no friends. After meeting the mother by the van and the boy asking the mother if he could be friends with his new classmate, the mother said something like "Whatever" and drove off. The boy never appeared in this particular class again. https://radaronline.com/videos/cali...pin-kid-college-classmate-mentally-disturbed/

bbm
Right. I definitely wouldn't want pictures of valuables I had in a vacant home posted online by someone who just decided to stroll in and take a look around.

Are you saying the picture of the beds with zip ties on them are valuables??? What in that crap hole Texas House was valuable? If something was so valuable, they should have taken it.

bbm
Right. I definitely wouldn't want pictures of valuables I had in a vacant home posted online by someone who just decided to stroll in and take a look around.

I guess the Turpins should have taken their photographic remnants of torture, "belongings" and squalor with them when they walked away from their foreclosed house of horrors.

That would have thwarted the neighbors for sure.

It seems a victim centered focus would be on the horrific abuse committed against these survivors, validating and bearing witness to their narrative, and hoping for the justice these survivors so deserve.

Are you saying the picture of the beds with zip ties on them are valuables??? What in that crap hole Texas House was valuable? If something was so valuable, they should have taken it.

It's a good thing that the neighbors took pictures of that home when they did. Those are probably going to be helpful in the very near future.

I can’t with this. I find it hard to believe the unopened presents are from Christmas. But great job giving the monsters and the Turpins an excuse. (Not you spice, but I know it was insinuated upthread).

I’m gonna go ahead and take the word of neighbors, who actually lived near, interacted with, and saw the house. I don’t see what incentive they have to lie, considering it doesn’t make them look great that they saw what they did and never reported anything. (I’m not blaming them for not reporting, I’m just showing that even if they just wanted attention, it certainly isn’t attention that is making them look like saints).

The DA has stated LT and DT tortured their kids, strangled them, let them sit in their own urine and feces, denied them showers, etc. I’m so confused when it comes to the thinly veiled support posts for these monsters. As if these victims are lying. LE caught LT/DT unchaining the victims! I can’t.

It's appalling.

It's a good thing that the neighbors took pictures of that home when they did. Those are probably going to be helpful in the very near future.

I actually don’t think we know who took the pics of the bed with zip ties. The current homeowner said he found the pics. So it could have been LT/DT, the kids maybe trying to leave an SOS, the bank during the foreclosure, etc. But yes, major props to whoever took them.

Thank goodness the 17 year old found something sharp to cut the screen with. There is an article on the college. One of the classmates interviewed said the boy talked to himself, suddenly would leave class, and said he had no friends. After meeting the mother by the van and the boy asking the mother if he could be friends with his new classmate, the mother said something like "Whatever" and drove off. The boy never appeared in this particular class again. https://radaronline.com/videos/cali...pin-kid-college-classmate-mentally-disturbed/

This girl doesn't sound like a good person.

Edit: The girl in the article, not the poster. Just clarifying lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member