CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
10 has her arm around 12

Yes, but there are two left hands coming over her left shoulder. One resting on her shoulder, one reaching farther with the hand resting on her front. There only seems to be one person in a position to be resting his/her left hand in that location (brother behind her), and yet there are 2 hands there. DT is behind the brother in the very back in roughly the same position, so the hand on her shoulder might be his, but it seems like he would have to contort around other people and also have a super long arm for that to work. I can't fathom this being a photoshop, and I don't see any other signs that it is, but then whose hands are those?

eta: wrote right hand, meant left, fixed it

After the Baldwins bought the property, they found feces on the house’s living room and dining room walls, walls and doors had holes in them, the bathroom floor was rotted out and the house smelled very bad. They poured gallons of bleach on the floors to kill the smell and Nellie Baldwin scrubbed the kitchen cabinets over and over.

“Oh, it was so nasty,” she said.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/01...-texas-after-daughter-tried-to-call-for-help/

Debris and beds had been taken out, but the house wasn’t cleaned. Squatters never lived in the abandoned house, Billy Baldwin said.

Trashing a home, and/or leaving it, or making it, intentionally dirty, prior to the bank taking it, is not uncommon. No idea if this was the case here, or not, but it is a thang.

At a time of record foreclosures, vandalized lender-owned homes are causing big headaches for banks and agents across the country.

Of the 6,000 homes he has sold, Moon said about 200 have been vandalized. He said angry owners usually take appliances at most, but this case was over the top.

"This is the worst intentional case of vandalism that I have seen by far," said Moon, who has sold foreclosed homes for 30 years.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/million-dollar-foreclosed-home-vandalized/story?id=12638936

Also, some people who are forced into foreclosure are embittered by their situations and take out their frustrations on their home before the bank repossesses. This often involves removing appliances and fixtures, and sometimes even outright vandalism. After the occupants leave, foreclosures sit abandoned, often inviting criminal activity.

https://www.investopedia.com/articl.../foreclosures.asp?lgl=myfinance-layout-no-ads

The cupped hand around survivor 12 seems odd also. When I enlarge it the cup of the hand seems to have a wrap or something on it with three lines.

Could it be LT's other hand?
I only see one of her hands holding the youngest sibling.

IMO

I think the upper hand in the circled area, I would guess, but am not sure that it is DT's hand. One hand is around the waist of #3 and the other is the upper hand in the circled area. That is just a guess.

I think the brother's hand is the one closest to her hair.
It could just be a weird trick of the camera, though.

I think the one closer to her hair is the sibling with 12 on her shirt jmo

I’m creeped out. I’m usually good at finding the rational answer to things like this, but I’m having a really hard time figuring out the second hand. [emoji53]

I think the larger hand belongs to the brother behind her and the upper hand is her own hand partially raised.

Hey Everyone,

Let's stop with the Elizabeth Smart discussion and keep on topic OK?

Thank you,
Tricia

Me, too. I tried to tell the nurse this before my last surgery when it was delayed by hours. She thought I was just hangry, and so was unconcerned. Finally, she checked my blood sugar and went into a panic. Came back with a HUGE syringe of glucose. Overdid it. Got to surgery and then they had to delay it again and shoot me up with something else to bring it down.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Aaargh! That's horrible! I do tell the family that I'm "gettin' hangry", when it starts to drop, as I'm not a pleasant person to be around when everything starts to go haywire. :scared:

This is the article I saw that mentions conservatorship. It also says the children told authorities DT was either transferred or fired.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/califo...orrors-to-face-restraining-order-13-children/

Even though the children are reporting that they were told he was transferred or fired, I've though about it that may have just been what they told them to justify packing up and moving - that is the continuing pattern with them suddenly leaving. The reason I say that is none of the other relatives including the parents of DT or the siblings of LT mentioned they were leaving the area even though LT's brother talked to her a few days ago about making a trip out to California.

I don't doubt that the children were told by LT/DT about a job transfer of something. If there was a job transfer, the LE should be able to find some offer letter in the house or on a computer somewhere. It sounds like Northrop Grumman has not made any comment at all to the press which I think is odd because usually people will at least confirm they are or were employed.

That's where I'm at with it, Bear.

I considered that possibility several times before posting. But does the "unknown hand" look too far extended from the brother's body to anyone else? When you look at his right arm and hand extended around 3, it doesn't appear as long and large as the "unknown hand." And his left shoulder doesn't appear to be cocked downward/forward enough to explain the extension. Is the arrangement in the photo simply tricking my eyes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm with you on this. He would have to have some mighty long arms.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It would be interesting to hear what DT's coworkers thought about him. I can't imagine that his clothing would have been "smell-free." The stench would probably permeate even clean clothing.
That maybe why he worked 2nd shift, perhaps there were co-workers complaining so they put him on 2nd shift, where there were fewer people working.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I have the exact same chain attached to my free standing stove which was installed by professionals but not my fridge. I live in Australia, no earthquakes at my location.

However the chain on my stove is not as long as the one in the Turpin household. It seems a bit long to keep the fridge upright.

Im going to have to go check my stove now! 🤣

That maybe why he worked 2nd shift, perhaps there were co-workers complaining so they put him on 2nd shift, where there were fewer people working.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I can't find any Linkedin profile for DT that says anything about what his job history is. I also looked at the various magazines Virginia Tech publishes which in the back few pages usually has some blurbs about graduates and where they are working. I can find nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper