CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF there are 3 in body armor this is clearly orchestrated. Hope I'm not being paranoid but I'm assuming OCSD, LAPD and LASD are all on high alert. Just in case.

Seeing SWAT and the bearcats moving in on KTLA. Massive police response.

What kind of inhuman monster would shoot up a building full of developmentally impaired children and adults?

200 to 300 employees on shift at this time at the regional center.

IF there are 3 in body armor this is clearly orchestrated. Hope I'm not being paranoid but I'm assuming OCSD, LAPD and LASD are all on high alert. Just in case.

Seeing SWAT and the bearcats moving in on KTLA. Massive police response.

What kind of inhuman monster would shoot up a building full of developmentally impaired children and adults?

An inhuman monster who wanted easy victims. :tears:
Was there actually disabled people there? (Like a developmental center?)
Or is it more of an office place that serves the disabled people from a distance?
I haven't really heard confirmation on what it is...

KABC (live TV) stating the suspects are not in the area. Fled in black SUV.

We were all here, but in 3 different threads. Glad we are all together now. Prayers for LE and all the victims. Hope they get these guys quickly.

Suspects may have left in a Black SUV

One might be in a SUV. some might be in the building.
They might know who is responsible even though nobody is in custody or has been neutralized per Fox News.

Suspects may have left in a Black SUV

I should have said "may." Also, it has been weird since the beginning because the fire department has been on the front lines. Which to me, means they knew these guys "may" have fled. There is no way they allowed the FD to be up that close if there was 3 active shooters and they knew where they were. JMO

They might have an explosive device in the building, per Fox News.

Someone on another board is saying this is a center for developmentally disabled young persons, among other things, they offer sex education classes.

I hope I am wrong with where I am going here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OKseeker