CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember last night LE said they don't know where she is from? I wonder if she is really from SA or somewhere else.

It would be pretty darn shocking if a Saudi female married a guy making 50k a year! Even more shocking if her family let her do it.

Maybe he met her in Saudi Arabia while they were both on a pilgrimage.

OP by CARIIS
Hi! I am impressed that you think I might have a clue what you are talking about! That is funny -what is tapatalk? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=12224019

Hi CARIIS,
Tapatalk is an app some of us use to access the forum via our (not so) smartphones. There's also a plugin you can install for Chromebook. IME, when some posts are formatted with fonts, colors, sizing, etc., the posts aren't visible. Also, the links don't always work (even when we click "web view). So, I quote them, and remove the BB Codes, so the links are accessible.

That's probably way more than you wanted to know :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LE fired 380 rounds suspects fired 76 rounds. They had 1400 223 rounds, 200 9mm rounds on their person or available to them.

These two were loaded for bear. Massive amount of the armor-piercing rounds, plus the 9mm. Many IEDs. I really don't think we can keep calling this a workplace shooting. JMO.

11Alive News ‏@11AliveNews [video=twitter;672472381101875200]https://twitter.com/11AliveNews/status/672472381101875200[/video]
BREAKING | San Bernardino Sheriff: Number of injured increased to 21, 12 pipe bombs found at suspects house.

I'm just so surprised that Chief Buguan is sharing so much info to the public and answering all media questions.

Terrorists want people to be afraid and then hate each other. We can choose to do the opposite to thwart terror's goal: love and acceptance.

SBPD Chief: 65-75 rounds fired at shooting scene

- had more than 1600 rounds of ammo on them

- wore tactical vests to hold equipment

- 12 pipe bomb type devices found at home or garage

- additional material to make other bombs found there [home]

NO info that the suspects had Go-Pros or any cameras.

Over 1400 223 cal rounds and over 200 9 mm on their person, immediately available to them.

Police officer shot in left leg, not life threatening, will be released today, second deputy got cuts to leg possibly from shrapnel.

search in redlands- 12 pipe bombs found, many tools used to construct pipe bombs, 2000 9mm rounds, 2500 223 rounds.

Sprayed the room with bullets, doesn't appear any one person was targeted.

I'm liking the Chief. He's being very clear and very open. He's just confirmed the SUV was rented yesterday. Another presser later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14