CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something to remember: these acts are by individuals, not an entire nation, not an entire religion. They represent no one but themselves. They speak for no one else. They choose to become murderers, they choose terror. But in the end, they are acting on their own, of their own volition, and no one else should be blamed for the acts of a few.

K-1 fiancee visa with a Pakistani passport-- the dead woman terrorist, according to the FBI presser.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K-1_visa
A K-1 visa is a visa issued to the fiancé or fiancée of a United States citizen to enter the United States. A K-1 visa requires a foreigner to marry his or her U.S. citizen petitioner within 90 days of entry, or depart the United States. Once the couple marries, the foreign citizen can adjust status to become a lawful permanent resident of the United States (Green Card holder). Although a K-1 visa is legally classified as a non-immigrant visa, it usually leads to important immigration benefits and is therefore often processed by the Immigrant Visa section of United States embassies and consulates worldwide. If a K-1 visa holder does not marry his or her U.S. citizen petitioner within 90 days of entry, then he or she must depart the United States within 30 days.

And we KNOW the 6 month old girl was born here,so she clearly overstayed her visa since she doesn't have a green card from marriage-- if they ever married at all.

This just sickens me to my core. :(

designs of IED and inspire magazine? We knew that question would come up and we are looking into it. <<<< whats this about?

- n/m, i googled.

Bringing this to the thread (thank you for mentioning it. I'm not able to watch the presser, so I would've missed this had you not posted on it. Scary stuff!)

(Via the US State Department)
Inspire Magazine and IEDs

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/185406.pdf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Police Chief:

- Not aware of any grudge between suspect & employer

- suspects were not wearing bulletproof vests

In Fairness at this time we do not know if they were working alone or are part of a larger cell......

Registered or purchased? California recently put new laws into requiring bullet buttons on weapons of this sort, a four year old AK wouldn't have had a bullet button on it and I really can't see these guys buying new lower receivers in order to comply.

If they didn't comply then the guns were NOT legally registered in that state.

Fox News &#8207;@FoxNews 9m9 minutes ago
#SanBernardino police chief: "All four guns were legally purchased."

3rd detained person seen running away- learned that several undercover cars were there, found out that people abandoned cars and he ran, he was arrested on a warrant, not involved.

Aha! So, the male was driving the SUV and the female was in the back. I had thought it just the opposite.

Something to remember: these acts are by individuals, not an entire nation, not an entire religion. They represent no one but themselves. They speak for no one else. They choose to become murderers, they choose terror. But in the end, they are acting on their own, of their own volition, and no one else should be blamed for the acts of a few.

It seems like I ask this on every other thread lately, but how does someone get to that place? What has to happen in a person's brain to think this is something to do?

PC info as I listen
Chief
1. Stating that it is tragic and sensitive to families of victims
2. 14 dead, wounded 21
3. number of officers that responded = rough count is 300 local agencies, at the scene
4. suspects shot 65-75 rounds at the initial incident (holiday party)
5. found pipe bomb with remote that appears to not have worked
6. suspects dropped other weapons left them behind
7. Suspect not wearing bullet proof vests but did wear tactical vest to hold weapons and ammo
8. 7 agencies involved - Police shot 380 rounds at suspects at the shoot out; suspects shot 76 rounds at shoot out
9. suspects carrying 1600 rounds of ammo when eventually killed at shootout
10. 2 officers hurt in shoot out, one leg injury not life threatening, one had cuts from glass or scrpanel
11. house in redlands - confirm revealed 12 pipe bomb in house/garage and hundreds of tools that can be used to make bombs
12. another 3000 rounds of ammo at the house/garage
13. no evidence of further immediate danger to public now
14. Go-pro or any other camera on suspects is not confirmed
15. suspect was at party early it was a county public health xmas gathering he was part of that early on and then he left - conflicting reports that he was angry as some witnesses say he was fine and just left
16. still no known motive
17. They sprayed the room with bullets so not known if anyone in particular was a target
18. there appears to be a degree of planning, no one gets angry at a party and then comes back so prepared like this
19. still investigating suspects movements recently and in past
20. all 4 guns were legally purchased 2 by male suspect and the 2 other not by him (didnt say who they were registered to)
21. black ford expedition rented 4 days ago was due to be returned yesterday had UTAH plates
22. todays plan sheriff and coroner will release the names/pictures of the victims
23. this community has been knocked economically but we are resilient and the community are supporting each other, officers are doing well - he is proud of their response and the response of partner agencies
24. none of local police had body cams he isnt sure of other agencies
25. suspects have a daughter he is not sure of her whereabouts
26. suspects were listed on rental agreement for the property not sure if they were actually living there or using for other purposes
27. they have recovered cell phones from apartment
28. info changes as days go by Chief is trying be accurate as possible
29. thumb drives, computers and cells phones have been found in apartment and still being looked at
FBI
1. Be patient, multiple scenes and victims so it takes time
2. we are fact finding rather be slow and correct than fast and incorrect - the integrity of the investigation relies on this
3. fed resources working with sheriff and police depts
4. today we flew in a team from washington to re-inact the crime scene, collect evidence, flying evidence by plane to DC today to faster turn around
5. dont know the motive hoping the digital evidence will help with them will not speculate until then
6. look at the preplanning, ammo, weapons so we there was a mission but don't know why or if this was the inital target
7. international subjects and travel still being looked into
8. wife came here in july 2014 as fiance/girlfriend since they have married she is here on a K1 visa
9. working through the flow of information being collected
10. appears he came back in july 2014 do not know all the countries he visited but know that he visited Pakistan
11. will not define it as terrorism until there is evidence for that
12. some level of sophitication involved eg remote control car attached to the pipe bomb (that didnt detonate, appears not working but found at party scene)
Chief
1. confirmed today plans for releasing victims details and then have another PC later today
2. they got a tip/lead (they got many) from a person who knew him at the party and was concerned about his behaviour told the police, they followed up to discover he had rented a vehicle matching the vehicle they were looking for (witness reports) that led them to the property
3. sprinklers at party went off he thinks firing set them off then the party room was flooded this made the crimes scene difficult to analyse
4. third detainee seen running from the scene is NOT related to the crime - he was doing a runner from the scene maybe due to the high police presence he had a warrant out for him he was caught and booked due to that warrant, nothing to do with the shooters, they chased him down as they suspected he may be related but he is not
SHERIFF
1. all non essential county operations/county buildings closed today and tomorrow for safety but also respect to victims
Chief
1. dont know how many people at party
2. several of suspects family have been interviewed still tracking down others
Sheriff
1. Coroners office have brought in more staff to help out

They were great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems like I ask this on every other thread lately, but how does someone get to that place? What has to happen in a person's brain to think this is something to do?

How does fear start? How does hate start? Look at how generalizations are made and then people channel their fear into hate. Well, eventually hate grows and grows and then turns into action. It happens here, there, everywhere.

The way to combat terror is to not generalize, accept others different than yourself, choose love over fear. Terror is a choice, a slippery slope.

Great job TY!!

PC info as I listen
Chief
1. Stating that it is tragic and sensitive to families of victims
2. 14 dead, wounded 21
3. number of officers that responded = rough count is 300 local agencies, at the scene
4. suspects shot 65-75 rounds at the initial incident (holiday party)
5. found pipe bomb with remote that appears to not have worked
6. suspects dropped other weapons left them behind
7. Suspect not wearing bullet proof vests but did wear tactical vest to hold weapons and ammo
8. 7 agencies involved - Police shot 380 rounds at suspects at the shoot out; suspects shot 76 rounds at shoot out
9. suspects carrying 1600 rounds of ammo when eventually killed at shootout
10. 2 officers hurt in shoot out, one leg injury not life threatening, one had cuts from glass or scrpanel
11. house in redlands - confirm revealed 12 pipe bomb in house/garage and hundreds of tools that can be used to make bombs
12. another 3000 rounds of ammo at the house/garage
13. no evidence of further immediate danger to public now
14. Go-pro or any other camera on suspects is not confirmed
15. suspect was at party early it was a county public health xmas gathering he was part of that early on and then he left - conflicting reports that he was angry as some witnesses say he was fine and just left
16. still no known motive
17. They sprayed the room with bullets so not known if anyone in particular was a target
18. there appears to be a degree of planning, no one gets angry at a party and then comes back so prepared like this
19. still investigating suspects movements recently and in past
20. all 4 guns were legally purchased 2 by male suspect and the 2 other not by him (didnt say who they were registered to)
21. black ford expedition rented 4 days ago was due to be returned yesterday had UTAH plates
22. todays plan sheriff and coroner will release the names/pictures of the victims
23. this community has been knocked economically but we are resilient and the community are supporting each other, officers are doing well - he is proud of their response and the response of partner agencies
24. none of local police had body cams he isnt sure of other agencies
25. suspects have a daughter he is not sure of her whereabouts
26. suspects were listed on rental agreement for the property not sure if they were actually living there or using for other purposes
27. they have recovered cell phones from apartment
28. info changes as days go by Chief is trying be accurate as possible
29. thumb drives, computers and cells phones have been found in apartment and still being looked at
FBI
1. Be patient, multiple scenes and victims so it takes time
2. we are fact finding rather be slow and correct than fast and incorrect - the integrity of the investigation relies on this
3. fed resources working with sheriff and police depts
4. today we flew in a team from washington to re-inact the crime scene, collect evidence, flying evidence by plane to DC today to faster turn around
5. dont know the motive hoping the digital evidence will help with them will not speculate until then
6. look at the preplanning, ammo, weapons so we there was a mission but don't know why or if this was the inital target
7. international subjects and travel still being looked into
8. wife came here in july 2014 as fiance/girlfriend since they have married she is here on a K1 visa
9. working through the flow of information being collected
10. appears he came back in july 2014 do not know all the countries he visited but know that he visited Pakistan
11. will not define it as terrorism until there is evidence for that
12. some level of sophitication involved eg remote control car attached to the pipe bomb (that didnt detonate, appears not working but found at party scene)
Chief
1. confirmed today plans for releasing victims details and then have another PC later today
2. they got a tip/lead (they got many) from a person who knew him at the party and was concerned about his behaviour told the police, they followed up to discover he had rented a vehicle matching the vehicle they were looking for (witness reports) that led them to the property
3. sprinklers at party went off he thinks firing set them off then the party room was flooded this made the crimes scene difficult to analyse
4. third detainee seen running from the scene is NOT related to the crime - he was doing a runner from the scene maybe due to the high police presence he had a warrant out for him he was caught and booked due to that warrant, nothing to do with the shooters, they chased him down as they suspected he may be related but he is not
SHERIFF
1. all non essential county operations/county buildings closed today and tomorrow for safety but also respect to victims
Chief
1. dont know how many people at party
2. several of suspects family have been interviewed still tracking down others
Sheriff
1. Coroners office have brought in more staff to help out

I don't see this as a grudge, this was planned. The one guy saying he was nervous and aggravated or what ever before he left the room leaving his coat behind. And the vehicle was rented 3 days prior. It was planned and has terrorist all over it. jmo idk I don't think the baby is his, thats just my opine. jmo idk

So many people's lives have changed. Makes me so sad. Even a baby now is left parent-less. Why??!!!!!
I know I will never know these answers. As well I'm thinking about all the people that witnessed this that might have already had mental disorders such as anxiety or PTSD. How will this affect everyone that was witness to this from the employees, people using the services, and all the emergency workers.
My heart aches for my American neighbours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank You for your post!
My heart aches too.
So many peoples lives did change. So sad!!!!
Prayers to all!
IMOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members