CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Investigators believe San Bernardino female attacker Tashfeen Malik pledged allegiance to ISIS leader, U.S. officials tell CNN. Watch CNNgo.

Finally officials was "inspired" by ISIS CNN

Direct connection

on her FB she promised allegiance to the CEo of Isis

under a different name -propably her real name!

She posted it around the time of the actual attack

its a cell IMO the A15 were not bought by them this is organzed with a huge cast

and still out there

look how good france did they arrested 1000's in 24 hours here we are with supposedly the best bla bla still arguing if it was a paper clip arguement (!) compared to the biggest terrorist attack since Sany Hook

its obserity

It is not possible for the F.B.I. to conduct round-the-clock surveillance on all its Islamic State suspects since one day of surveillance on a single target might involve 30 agents and analysts or more.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/20/u...le-to-track-homegrown-isis-suspects.html?_r=0

This spring, the number of people under investigation for ties to the Islamic State was so high that surveillance agents had to be taken away from criminal investigations.
Hire more agents. Did 9-11 teach us nothing? Airport security is once again lax. Public building security is once again lax. I lived in Bayside Queens during 9-11. I was driving down Northern Blvd and saw a smoke plume in my rearview mirror. I pulled over and Turned on the radio. For days after, when the wind blew our way we would have burning eyes, and sore throats. My childrens school gym was used for funerals there were so many. I lost no one on 9-11, I have friends and family that did. My husband was a first responder as a city of New York employee. I lost my peace of mind forever. And it seems we have done little since then to improve our safety. This is all just my opinion. I feel terrible for the victims families. I don't give a rats *advertiser censored* for the shooters families or the religion that is being associated with it. I am not looking to argue with anyone here, I am just all in my feelings right now.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hmmm hmmm...was Farooks family on her fB page too - cause apparently they are saying that they have no idea why they did this - and that it definitely not because they were radicalized. SMH

You would expect family to say something like this. It doesn't mean a thing. The PR spin on this act of Terrorism (in my opinion) has begun.

The ridiculous thing about the brother in law is the assumption that "the topic never came up".

Really? ISIS is setting fire to the Middle East, the attacks in Paris are all over the news, and we are expected to believe that these relatives never ever discussed any of these events amongst themselves? Not even to whine about how this could make them "victims" of bias?

To claim they never discussed ANY of these events is unbelievable to the level of "pants on fire".

Would you prefer to have misinformation then have LE say at a later date, whoops we got this wrong. Would that be better than to have all the facts correct to begin with. What would you want, so they have the visa information but is it correct? I want to know it all now, but I want good info so I'll wait until it gets here.

I think at this point what many are responding to is not release everything, but quit holding onto this we have not determined if it is terrorism. That is simply insulty.

If the lead of the second biggest FBI office in the US of A cant determine if this is terrorism at that point we need a new director.

The elbow pipe bombs are real unique to ISIS (botson had some)

they did the same thing to an infant that they did to a memory card ----deleted him/her

we have a finanical issue here. He cleared around what 38K a year - that does no cover the mateirlas so how did they live if this is solely disgruntled person.

You really cant go to your neighbor and say hey I wanna murder my coworkers, can I have a loan!

Just on the fact alone, we must assume there was tremednous outside money come in.

It simply boils down to money

Hire more agents. Did 9-11 teach us nothing? Airport security is once again lax. Public building security is once again lax. I lived in Bayside Queens during 9-11. I was driving down Northern Blvd and saw a smoke plume in my rearview mirror. I pulled over and Turned on the radio. For days after, when the wind blew our way we would have burning eyes, and sore throats. My childrens school gym was used for funerals there were so many. I lost no one on 9-11, I have friends and family that did. My husband was a first responder as a city of New York employee. I lost my peace of mind forever. And it seems we have done little since then to improve our safety. This is all just my opinion. I feel terrible for the victims families. I don't give a rats *advertiser censored* for the shooters families or the religion that is being associated with it. I am not looking to argue with anyone here, I am just all in my feelings right now.

How can you secure every public building in the USA or Canada? Impossible. Every day, a terrorist is "born". IMO They're now after soft targets. Who would've expected them to target a building that services developmentally disabled children and adults?

Hmmm hmmm...was Farooks family on her fB page too - cause apparently they are saying that they have no idea why they did this - and that it definitely not because they were radicalized. SMH

DCFS need to look into who has the baby and if this is an appropriate environment for raising a child. My thought it, this child is in danger. Grave danger, just being there.

Finally!!! Sorry I've been out on a limb. I deleted my browser as it kept crashing. Now I done a big booboo and didn't save my bookmarks (wahhhhh)
So I'd lost you all. 😢

Oh quit it now alll media quit making this tenative:

The headline should have been all along;

ISIS cell kills dozens in San B

Why are they still holding on to paper clips- it befuddles me --but then again have we heard anything clearing up Planned Parenthood

In fRANCE they did great big action, timely info

The ridiculous thing about the brother in law is the assumption that "the topic never came up".

Really? ISIS is setting fire to the Middle East, the attacks in Paris are all over the news, and we are expected to believe that these relatives never ever discussed any of these events amongst themselves? Not even to whine about how this could make them "victims" of bias?

To claim they never discussed ANY of these events unbelievable to the level of "pants on fire".

Too busy pledging allegiance to ISIS, making pipe bombs, and having kaffeeklatches with the local terrorist cell to DISCUSS anything!

Oh quit it now alll media quit making this tenative:

The headline should have been all along;

ISIS cell kills dozens in San B

Why are they still holding on to paper clips- it befuddles me --but then again have we heard anything clearing up Planned Parenthood

In fRANCE they did great big action, timely info

Gotta respect the French. Men of action. They got right down to it, here we're too busy pussyfooting around, walking on eggshells and being PC to DEAL with the problem.

the notion that the arguement with colleague was causation is an impossiblity. I dont think one leaves with for a holday party with a vehicle "loaded" up with murder material.

It may have changed the iterinary - but they left so much home - I think their garage was like Costco for the cell in that area.

Just like Paris they had an act II planned

How can you secure every public building in the USA or Canada? Impossible. Every day, a terrorist is "born". IMO They're now after soft targets. Who would've expected them to target a building that services developmentally disabled children and adults?
You can't of course. But in the days since 911 all of my area schools were locking doors and doing security checks. Guess what? They don't do it anymore. It's just frustrating. A regional center could afford armed security at its entrances no? These monsters walked right through the door looking like commandos.

it was not on her facebook page it was under a different name (probably her REAL name)

Investigators believe San Bernardino female attacker Tashfeen Malik pledged allegiance to ISIS leader, U.S. officials tell CNN. Watch CNNgo.

Direct connection

under a different name -propably her real name!

She posted it around the time of the actual attack

its a cell IMO the A15 were not bought by them this is organzed with a huge cast

and still out there

look how good france did they arrested 1000's in 24 hours here we are with supposedly the best bla bla still arguing if it was a paper clip arguement (!) compared to the biggest terrorist attack since Sany Hook

its obserity

Do we know their face books, or have they been removed? TIA.

I think at this point what many are responding to is not release everything, but quit holding onto this we have not determined if it is terrorism. That is simply insulty.

If the lead of the second biggest FBI office in the US of A cant determine if this is terrorism at that point we need a new director.

The elbow pipe bombs are real unique to ISIS (botson had some)

they did the same thing to an infant that they did to a memory card ----deleted him/her

we have a finanical issue here. He cleared around what 38K a year - that does no cover the mateirlas so how did they live if this is solely disgruntled person.

You really cant go to your neighbor and say hey I wanna murder my coworkers, can I have a loan!

Just on the fact alone, we must assume there was tremednous outside money come in.

It simply boils down to money

Hey CARIIS! I'm not sure if this has been posted but I read it yesterday.

IED-making tools, Boston Bomber-style explosives and 4,500 bullets: The arsenal inside the home of the San Bernardino terror couple that could have cost as little as $4,000

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-bomb-used-Boston-bombers.html#ixzz3tMozVuTG

To claim they never discussed ANY of these events is unbelievable to the level of "pants on fire".

so agree and it would even seem as if there would be an effort to convert brother over to his intnesity of feelings about the whole issue.

I then thought well if they kept the bomb factory only in garage I suppose someone could visit without knowing anything - but in terms of a dinner table conversation ....

How do we prepare for any kind of mass shooting? I was discussing this with my DH last night, and we just don't know how to avoid something you never expect to happen, especially where most people should feel safe.

Live everyday as if it were your last.

ninij9, I just wanted to reach out and hug you. :(

Why would the mother fear he was one of the victims if they told her they had a dr appointment when they left the baby?

Farook's mother thought nothing of it when the couple asked her to watch the couple's 6-month-old girl while they went to a doctor's appointment, Abuershaid said. The lawyer didn't know if there ever was a doctor's appointment; only that the mother initially worried that Farook had gotten shot, not that he was doing the shooting.

[video=cnn;us/2015/12/04/san-bernardino-shooting-suspects-hard-drive-missing-brown-lklv-nr.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/04/us/san-bernardino-shooting/index.html[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak