CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, your brother has a legitimate reason to be there. But, American Muslims "visiting" SA is ridiculous. By all accounts, the Saudis had some involvement with 9/11
WTC attack and ties to terrorism. It should be off limits to Americans; other than those with specific visas for legitimate work.

Uhhhh....going on a pilgrimage to Mecca (in Saudi Arabia) is one of the five pillars of Islam.

If you want to ban Americans from visiting S.A. then you would basically have to ban practicing Muslims (which would be fine by me).

I saw a treadmill. Terrorists must keep in shape I suppose? :gaah:

very strange inside house tons of ID passports left behind would you not think they would take them ????????????????

have a notion the landlord is going to be arrested for letting the gloabal media in

Anderson Cooper echoing many of our sentiments that this is Bizarre--The media allowed into their home.

Was No crime scene tape nor was apartment locked up by LE or FBI>>leaving tons of fingerprints all over the place

Fox News ‏@FoxNews [video=twitter;672832494652157952]https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/672832494652157952[/video]
“There are jihadists out there who want to kill us...We can no longer be politically correct." - @judgejeanine

Bizarre. This might have been a male wife! This actually occurred to me; given the hijab which could conceal identity. But how would a male be able to pass scrutiny? And where would they have gotten the baby? Speaking about baby --- poor little thing. An innocent. What kind of mother could leave her baby? Unbelievable.

These selfish, evil monsters may have had an idea to use the baby in some way to further their jihad. Too horrible to think about. And yet we have to be able to think like they do, to be on the alert, even for "innocent" situations.

When I see a group of Middle Easterners gathered in a store or restaurant, I feel uncomfortable on a gut level. I make sure I know where the exits are. If this is profiling or paranoia, then so be it. My thoughts are my thoughts. So often I've seen these men hanging around grocery stores or second-hand shops, not shopping, but idling around, talking. Sometimes for long periods. I know, they might not even be Muslims. But I am not hurting them by being careful. I am not threatening them, or endangering their lives.

We all just need to be vigilant when out in public.

Why wouldn't the investigators confiscate all the ID's and credit cards for tracking purposes ? So much for an investigation.............some of those people might want their stuff back. Good luck after the media finishes pillaging everything.

Something is wrong here..........that apartment should have never been released. Where's the fingerprint dust ? Why is all that potential evidence left lying around ?

What the hell ?

Mind boggling!!!!

Yikes it doesn't sound like the Landlord should have invited them in? Was or wasn't this cleared?

Bizarre and shocking that media is allowed to photograph/video this potential crime scene :eek: WTH!?!

Has this ever happened before? Letting the public go through like this? With the moms IDs all over? Why didn't LE take those? Something fishy here.

Both former LE officials on CNN, Anderson Cooper expressing shock at home being released very early, etc

Why isn't there clothing on those hangers in the closet?
Also, I see a cell phone lying open on the kitchen counter. Something isn't right.

I've tried to watch the video several times and it's no longer available.

The photographs of the female being posted, how bizarre things like that were left behind. Seems super early to release the crime scene.

I'm thinking LE is going to call this a Terrorist act pretty soon.

They really have no choice at this point. MOO

I saw a treadmill. Terrorists must keep in shape I suppose? :gaah:

Probably put on their equipment and ran on it to be able to endue the sudden weight of throwing all that equipment on and running. practice jmo idk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14