CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We will never know, but I'm going to choose to think that your intelligence information is going to ruin a bad guys day. Makes me feel good to imagine this. Is that OK? [emoji4]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

yes, that is really OKAY. If I've misread all of the signs, and there is nothing sinister here (in terms of terrorism), he's still a wife beating/child beating arrogant *advertiser censored*, and it's good to know that maybe each time he crosses the border he gets hauled in for an interview.

Edited to add: If I had truly thought that he was just an arrogant *advertiser censored* (and not potentially a terrorist) I would not play the system just to make his life miserable. It is, however, an unintentional bonus!

I've gone back and forth on this. I know the goal is usually to keep kids with family members and I know they love her and what to take care of her. I think you're right - they should tell her bits and pieces along the way as she can handle it. She might be old enough to know her parents are gone but not old enough to grasp how and why that is. If she gets adopted by another family that might be a good thing because no one would know her history or attach her to her parents. But what happens when she gets old enough to ask questions? Imagine being 15 and finding out your parents committed such a horrific crime. What do they say when she wants to know where the rest of her family is?

What a mess. What a terrible thing to do to a child!

Do they not do "closed adoptions"? The information would only get shared when the child is of age, and also if the parents (or in this case probably the relatives) want to share. If either party did not make an inquiry, or refuse to accept an inquiry, then the information stays silent. I think? it works that way.

Do they not do "closed adoptions"? The information would only get shared when the child is of age, and also if the parents (or in this case probably the relatives) want to share. If either party did not make an inquiry, or refuse to accept an inquiry, then the information stays silent. I think? it works that way.

Would they lie to her forever? I'm not sure what the law is in California, but if she were to get the records on her own I think that would be the absolute worst way to find out what happened. IMO she has a right to know who she is.

Thank you, and I'm sorry I saddened you both. I have to admit, it was frustration to the extreme at the time, and it never really left me. My gut is telling me they'll be a better response this time. We'll see.

I wish I could give the entire slew of information I had on this guy, it was quite damning. The agent at the border tonight said "if it walks like a duck". He BELIEVED me, and that itself was "something".

Please don't feel sorry. Your frustration came through loud and clear and we felt helpless to help and this was a source of frustration also. So happy you had a different reception tonight. You've done everything you can and for that we are all thankful. If I began doing peculiar things, I would have no problem with being checked out.

Would they lie to her forever? I'm not sure what the law is in California, but if she were to get the records on her own I think that would be the absolute worst way to find out what happened. IMO she has a right to know who she is.

You may be right, that she has the right to know. But I'm unsure if the law gives her that right IF the other party doesn't want to share. I know it used to be that way, maybe it's changed.

Not every mother/child reunion is a happy one. Sometimes mothers adopt out their infants out of love for them, wanting them to have a better life than they can provide. Sometimes the mother is just an utter failure in life, an awful being, who got "knocked up" and couldn't wait to give birth, give away the child and get back her life. In these cases it might be healthier for the child to not know about the parents.

And some adopted children don't want to know. They are happy with their family and their life and never develop the "need to know".

I think in a case as horrendous as this, it might be kinder to the child to keep this potentially life-changing (damaging) information from her, even if she thinks she wants to know. The information is far more traumatic than most adoptions.

But, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe there are some adopted people on this board who might chime in on this.

I have never been able to get my records. And I'm pushing 60 years old! My sister doesn't want to know. She was so happy with our "parents". So was I, but I'm a nosy one!

Kind of funny but sort of on the topic of being aware of funny stuff. We have a horribly nosy neighbor that has nothing better to do than go for long walks all over our neighborhood peering into yards and driveways. Her favorite pastime is to call the town on people with pools and sheds and extensions to rat out construction without proper permits. She takes cell phone pictures and looks over fences. It would serve her right if someone reported her nosy butt as a suspicious character. But its more likely that she will probably someday catch a terrorist herself by spying on a neighbor. I don't know what made me think of that except I'm trying to picture ways for self policing to go wrong.

I'm the product of a closed adoption. All it took was me spotting one tiny little clue on my adoption papers. Found my biological parents within an hour. That may have been my earliest sleuthing, LOL.

Is there an example of when people are going to get some mlk l, something happend, and somone who had a 47 on them when it changed outcome.

The only thing I know is the guy who was stolling around a Wal Mart , something bad happened and he is dead?

hey I am open - is there a time when someone who is going around regular life "armed" that something good happened

those gang dudes went to have a beer , armed to te hilt and ended up killing half of the people there - silliness

I just cant beleive in any context , except trained LE ,more bullets soaring around can be life saving

I am open for examples !
<snip>BBM

The NRA regularly publishes an article called "The Armed Citizen" citing instances whereby citizens have used weapons to protect themselves or others. Many of these occur in or around the citizens' homes, but there are also numerous examples of a citizen using a gun in a public place to prevent or stop a crime. Here are a couple... The first is a customer stopping a robbery, the second involves an armed employee:

http://www.americanrifleman.org/articles/2014/7/27/the-armed-citizen-july-27-2014/

Here's a link to the page with many "Armed Citizen" articles:
http://www.americanrifleman.org/the-armed-citizen

I'm the product of a closed adoption. All it took was me spotting one tiny little clue on my adoption papers. Found my biological parents within an hour. That may have been my earliest sleuthing, LOL.

I hope it was a good reunion!

Kind of funny but sort of on the topic of being aware of funny stuff. We have a horribly nosy neighbor that has nothing better to do than go for long walks all over our neighborhood peering into yards and driveways. Her favorite pastime is to call the town on people with pools and sheds and extensions to rat out construction without proper permits. She takes cell phone pictures and looks over fences. It would serve her right if someone reported her nosy butt as a suspicious character. But its more likely that she will probably someday catch a terrorist herself by spying on a neighbor. I don't know what made me think of that except I'm trying to picture ways for self policing to go wrong.

This^ this is exactly the type of attention seeker, who takes the, "see it say, something" to a sick extreme. Car parked in the drive way? Call the cops, see a child playing in their yard bare foot? Call Cps! Neighbors cat meowed at the door three seconds longer than seemed "apropriate"? Call the animal welfare activists! And on and on ad nauseum!

Puhhhleese that the Farook family didn't know anything. They lived multi generationally and saw each other often. Sounds to me like they were the "Khadr's Version 2.0". Speaking of which, fellow Canadians, I wonder what us going on with them lately? Living quietly in wait. They've very vocally admitted that they hate Canadians and Americans and were raised to be suicide bombers. So we wait...
http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/keeping-up-with-the-khadrs-a-family-tree-1.976666

I have never been able to get my records. And I'm pushing 60 years old! My sister doesn't want to know. She was so happy with our "parents". So was I, but I'm a nosy one!

If you found your mother, and she turned out to be a big disappointment, do you think that you might have wished you'd not have found that out? Now, imagine if your mother was a mass murderer, would you rather not know.

I can only guess, as I am not adopted (unless they lied). But I expect I'd be like you, a nosy one who would want to know. But if the news was very bad, I suspect I'd wished I'd left it alone.

http://news.yahoo.com/latest-obama-speak-oval-office-terrorism-004811809--politics.html

"The Latest: Obama misspoke about Malik's visa."

"President Barack Obama misspoke when he said the female assailant in the San Bernardino shootings, Tashfeen Malik, came to the United States under the visa waiver program."
"Obama said he has "ordered the departments of State and Homeland Security to review the visa waiver program under which the female terrorist in San Bernardino originally came to this country." "

"Malik came to the U.S. on a K-1 visa, known as a "fiancée visa," "... (snipped by me...)

Puhhhleese that the Farook family didn't know anything. They lived multi generationally and saw each other often. Sounds to me like they were the "Khadr's Version 2.0". Speaking of which, fellow Canadians, I wonder what us going on with them lately? Living quietly in wait. They've very vocally admitted that they hate Canadians and Americans and were raised to be suicide bombers. So we wait...
http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/keeping-up-with-the-khadrs-a-family-tree-1.976666

What really annoyed me about the Khadr family, they hate us westerners, but are quite happy to live on welfare in public housing.

Same as that British terrorist, Amjar? Choudry. A lawyer who doesn't work. Spends his life on talk shows driving people mad with his hateful rhetoric. He's collecting a ton of welfare because he has four children. However, he might be jailed in the near future, still another taxpayer cost for the Brits, but I'm sure they'd rather have him in jail than walking amongst them, and radicalizing others.

Since Tashfeen Malik is likely the mastermind. Not often you hear about females being mastermind of crime. Here are few I can think of off my head.

Elizabeth Bathory
Gertrude Baniszewski
Theresa Knorr
Pamela Smart
Shelia Eddy
Eliza Baker
Laurie Tackett
Laurie Swank
Lori Drew

Bathory and Knorr are serial killers. Bathory had at least 650 people. Malik killed 14 people. Knorr killed at least 3. The rest had one victim and got others to take part in the crime and engaged in physical torture. Drew engaged in psychological torture.

Some are wound collectors like Baniszewski, Drew, and Smart. Feel free to add more.

You may be right, that she has the right to know. But I'm unsure if the law gives her that right IF the other party doesn't want to share. I know it used to be that way, maybe it's changed.

Not every mother/child reunion is a happy one. Sometimes mothers adopt out their infants out of love for them, wanting them to have a better life than they can provide. Sometimes the mother is just an utter failure in life, an awful being, who got "knocked up" and couldn't wait to give birth, give away the child and get back her life. In these cases it might be healthier for the child to not know about the parents.

And some adopted children don't want to know. They are happy with their family and their life and never develop the "need to know".

I think in a case as horrendous as this, it might be kinder to the child to keep this potentially life-changing (damaging) information from her, even if she thinks she wants to know. The information is far more traumatic than most adoptions.

But, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe there are some adopted people on this board who might chime in on this.

BBM ~ I was born in 1974 and placed for adoption because my birth mother "got knocked up" by an Irish Protestant, and she came from a from a strong Irish Catholic background.

So, there are many reasons why children are up put up for adoption.

I barely know anything about my biological people who brought me here. All l I want to know is my medical history and possible 1/2 siblings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arling