CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What really annoyed me about the Khadr family, they hate us westerners, but are quite happy to live on welfare in public housing.

Same as that British terrorist, Amjar? Choudry. A lawyer who doesn't work. Spends his life on talk shows driving people mad with his hateful rhetoric. He's collecting a ton of welfare because he has four children. However, he might be jailed in the near future, still another taxpayer cost for the Brits, but I'm sure they'd rather have him in jail than walking amongst them, and radicalizing others.

He's currently in jail I think. Just had his bail denied.... I will confirm this tho Cuz he's a sneaky snake with many heads. And I wouldn't of put it past him to of gotten out on his lawyers pretense. There is however. Another :Vengeful venom spitting, western hating cleric who is getting well in excess of $60.000 year in benefits for him his 2 wives and numerous children....... really makes me wanna spit feathers. When my hubby was a serving Airman. Has been a heavy haulage truck driver for many years now. Getting ***** off of illegals in Calais. As they try to jump his truck for a free ride into the UK.
Who has found himself out of work threw I'll health. Who has a disabled wifey (me) a disabled son and a daughter at home. And we are struggling to eat or stay warm the winter. Cuz we can't afford to do both..... it makes me sooooo angry. That these HUMANOIDS that HATE US. Can live off of the taxes MY hubby earned and paid in over the last 25 years.. and we are left with $30 for 2 weeks. Where's the justice???? 😠😠😠😠

They've mega money in their bank. If if comes from public purse. I'd be really furious.

CAIR is the Council for American-Islamic Relations.

They supposedly have close ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and Saudi Arabia classifies them as a terrorist organization because they allegedly "incite and fund" extremist activities.

I read Farooks sister received an award from CAIR, it was supposedly found by reporters in the apartment and photos were posted on twitter among other places. MSM has not covered that but other non-msm websites have. If it is true it makes one wonder if the FBI took note or if they just didn't care (pardon the pun).

The BIL spoke at the CAIR press conference so any supposed ties are likely legitimate: http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...pects-brother-law-speaks-cair-hosted-briefing

CAIR is the Council for American-Islamic Relations.

They supposedly have close ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and Saudi Arabia classifies them as a terrorist organization because they allegedly "incite and fund" extremist activities.

I read Farooks sister received an award from CAIR, it was supposedly found by reporters in the apartment and photos were posted on twitter among other places. MSM has not covered that but other non-msm websites have. If it is true it makes one wonder if the FBI took note or if they just didn't care (pardon the pun).

Didn't our goverment also give mega bucks to the Muslim brotherhood?

IMO she looks like a man.

Her first time coming to America.. finally getting here... she couldn't crack her lips even? (grin or smile) Especially that photo from school, I wasn't sure if it was that wisp of hair across her forehead or what, but that pic really looked like a male. jmo

Her first time coming to America.. finally getting here... she couldn't crack her lips even? (grin or smile) Especially that photo from school, I wasn't sure if it was that wisp of hair across her forehead or what, but that pic really looked like a male. jmo

I must have missed that one

Wow! Not sure if this has been posted but IMO this is huge:

“My son said that he shared [ISIS leader Abu Bakr] Al Baghdadi’s ideology and supported the creation of the Islamic State,” said Farook's dad, also named Syed Farook, who lives in Corona, Calif., with another son who is a Navy veteran. “He was also obsessed with Israel.”

“I told him he had to stay calm and be patient because in two years Israel will not exist anymore,” the elder Farook told La Stampa in an article published Sunday.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/06/san-bernardino-gunman-obsessed-with-israel-isis-dad-says/

He was "obsessed"? If this is true then a whole lot of people had to know Farook had extremist views and openly supported ISIS, including the guys at his Mosque, his other family members etc...

IMO the support for ISIS among American Muslims is MUCH HIGHER than anyone wants to imagine/admit.

Small personal anecdote, a couple of months ago I sold an electric livestock net on ebay. I met the buyer at a rural convenience store, he was a very conservative Pakistani Muslim and we chatted for a while during the exchange. I am not PC in real life (even though I pretend to be on WS...well sortov lol) and I asked him what he thought about ISIS. I was surprised at his response, he basically said something to the effect of "ISIS believes in being more "correct" than most Muslims" which was obviously an endorsement.

That got me thinking. Random meeting and his response may be a whole lot more typical than most of us imagine.

Neither of them look happy!
Land of the free and about to get hitched, smile you're on candied camera.

I sincerely hope that money is never turned over to them and the Govt. keeps it. jmo

I think it should be turned over and split between the victims families. Or to the Inland Centre for the work they do and a memorial for those lives lost.

Wow! Not sure if this has been posted but IMO this is huge:

He was "obsessed"? If this is true then a whole lot of people had to know Farook had extremist views and openly supported ISIS, including the guys at his Mosque, his other family members etc...

IMO the support for ISIS among American Muslims is MUCH HIGHER than anyone wants to imagine/admit.

IMO everyone of them should be deported.
Why didn't they report him?

Neither of them look happy!
Land of the free and about to get hitched, smile you're on candied camera.

Agreed. Muslim devout or not. If yr going to marry a guy YOU met. It wasn't an arranged marriage. And you are gaining entry to the US of A. Jeez.... smile.
To me RED FLAG RIGHT THERE.

Re: the father of Farook.

"Caught up in the investigation’s widening net as well is the Farook’s 66-year-old father, also named Syed Farook, who has been placed on a federal terrorist watch list, according to an official with direct knowledge of the case. The official told ABC News authorities are investigating the elder Farook’s multiple trips to his native Pakistan, including lengthy trips this year and last year."

“The FBI has identified him [the younger Farook] as a known terrorist,” the official said. “He’s dead. But he is now known as a terrorist. His father is an immediate family member who spent extended periods of time in Pakistan. He’s watch listed.”

WTF? ! whys this coming to light NOW???

Re: the father of Farook.

"Caught up in the investigation’s widening net as well is the Farook’s 66-year-old father, also named Syed Farook, who has been placed on a federal terrorist watch list, according to an official with direct knowledge of the case. The official told ABC News authorities are investigating the elder Farook’s multiple trips to his native Pakistan, including lengthy trips this year and last year."

“The FBI has identified him [the younger Farook] as a known terrorist,” the official said. “He’s dead. But he is now known as a terrorist. His father is an immediate family member who spent extended periods of time in Pakistan. He’s watch listed.”

WTF? ! whys this coming to light NOW???

WTF...
When was daddy added to the watch list?
Why do we even have a watch list?
Send their azz back! Is the want list only good after people have been killed?

Does anyone know what kind of work his father did?

I must have missed that one

http://abc7.com/news/woman-in-san-bernardino-terror-attack-had-become-more-devout/1111197/

25kq4h1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member