CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
o/T........http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...360742981.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_LABrand
Riverside is very antsy/ I have a friend out there..............
Maybe 2 years ago a bunch of marauding teens knocked over a display at Roosevelt Field mall. It was right after a school shooting or mall shooting. Police were called, possible shots fired. Shelter in place etc etc. In any event dopey news reporters right away called it a shooting and started reporting.

The only upside is that alot of muggings take place at malls this time of year. With the heightened fears since the shooting these criminals might be biting off more than they can chew if 50 police cars show up for a shoplifter..

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

BBM ~ I was born in 1974 and placed for adoption because my birth mother "got knocked up" by an Irish Protestant, and she came from a from a strong Irish Catholic background.

So, there are many reasons why children are up put up for adoption.

I barely know anything about my biological people who brought me here. All l I want to know is my medical history and possible 1/2 siblings.

I think medical history should be available whether the adoption is closed, or open. Finding the 1/2 siblings in essence finds the mother. There are many reasons children are adopted, you are very right. (and after I typed it I realized my term "knocked up" was insensitive. A long time ago that was a term used more commonly, and I used it to illustrate that not all mothers wish to reunite with their children. I apologize.)

A law enforcement source told CBS News that they’re confident that no one aside from Farook and allegedly the neighbor, identified as Enrique Marquez, were involved in the purchase of the guns.

source says law enforcement believes Farook and Marquez allegedly reconfigured the guns to be more powerful after buying them legally in California.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015...to-psychiatric-hospital/#.VmTvcct62c8.twitter

His mother accompanied him to Saudi Arabia to pick up Malik. Lots of information here.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...ed-beyond-reason/story-fnb64oi6-1227635730660

Spilt across their cluttered kitchen counter was the last meal enjoyed by Tashfeen Malik and her husband, Syed Farook. Along with orange juice and paratha bread were bottles of Adderall and Xanax pills, prescribed to steady the nerves.

snip

Malik pulled the trigger first, aiming semiautomatic fire at people gathered around a Christmas tree, knocking it sideways. There was bedlam as people were shot and fell. Others screamed and cried as they sought cover.

^^ From your link:

Thalasinos was among the dead at the centre. Also killed were Michael Wetzel, 37, a father of six, and Bennetta Betbadal, 46, the wife of a police officer and a Christian who fled to America from Iran when she was 18 to escape Islamic extremism. Aurora Godoy, 26, the youngest killed, had a baby son.

OMG. :furious:

I don't know whether to cry or punch something. :gaah:

^^ From your link:

OMG. :furious:

I don't know whether to cry or punch something. :gaah:

Her husband and three children were on CNN the other night, didn't know though that the husband was a policeman. This article says that she was an Assyrian Christian. I worked with an Assyrian-American (family in America multiple generations) and he told me that they had a big meeting for Assyrians from all over the world usually somewhere in the USA once a year, that his family always attended.

http://www.dailynews.com/general-ne...ebrate-life-of-san-bernardino-shooting-victim

Betbadal, an Assyrian Christian who was born in Iran in 1969, fled to America when she was 18 to escape the extremism that followed the Iranian Revolution, her family had said in a statement.

For Assyrian-Americans, the loss of one of their own is felt far and wide because there are so few from the nation left in the world. Last year, the Islamic State began its rampage in the Middle East by threatening Assyrians and other Christian and ethnic minorities to either convert to their form of beliefs, or die. Some people were captured and continue to be held as hostages.

Ariel view at the mall for shots fired. Turned out to be a smash and grab robbery at the jewelers with hammers. @SanBernardinoPD immediately ordered police to all malls & theaters as precaution after initial reports from #TylerMall in #Riverside :(

hi pop!

Gadi Schwartz
‏@GadiNBCLA
[video=twitter;673703368204804098]https://twitter.com/GadiNBCLA/status/673703368204804098[/video]Glendora, CA

Enormous police response at #TylerMall in #Riverside - View from our @NBCLA Chopper 4.

hi pop

you gave me a heart attack! When I read the The tweet it was like you have to got to be kidding me naother one - again. I find it confusing with that kind of LE - they got away !!

SAN BERNARDINO SHOOTING SURVIVOR'S HOME BURGLARIZED WHILE ATTENDING VIGIL

http://abc7.com/news/san-bernardino-shooting-survivors-home-burglarized-/1111724/

ISIS is committing genocide against Kurdish and Yazidis. I am surprise that has not been talked about. I know Turkey has been fighting Kurdish people in the past.

Kurds have been persecuted by Turks, Arabs, and Persians.

Totally. And they (the Kurds) are the one force in Iraq that are standing up and fighting against ISIS. They have helped rescue some of the Yazidi. Placing them in shelters just outside of Dohuk. As well as other small communities such as Christians. That ISIS have fought to eradicate.
Hopefully they will be recognized for their valour.

Or your hungry children...

Oh it did feed them, the kids loved my turkey surprise, the surprise was rarely turkey in it. After I moved to where I'm living now it was a rare time that I needed to hunt. My ex-wife was a rather unobservant driver, she's bag 2 or 3 a season, car repair was kind of expensive though..

You may be right, that she has the right to know. But I'm unsure if the law gives her that right IF the other party doesn't want to share. I know it used to be that way, maybe it's changed.

Not every mother/child reunion is a happy one. Sometimes mothers adopt out their infants out of love for them, wanting them to have a better life than they can provide. Sometimes the mother is just an utter failure in life, an awful being, who got "knocked up" and couldn't wait to give birth, give away the child and get back her life. In these cases it might be healthier for the child to not know about the parents.

And some adopted children don't want to know. They are happy with their family and their life and never develop the "need to know".

I think in a case as horrendous as this, it might be kinder to the child to keep this potentially life-changing (damaging) information from her, even if she thinks she wants to know. The information is far more traumatic than most adoptions.

But, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe there are some adopted people on this board who might chime in on this.

I'm adopted as is my OH. now my story is different. As I was actually adopted by my Grandma n Grandpa. And I have known I was adopted since I can remember. My mom was their daughter. Pregnant out of wedlock. Back in those days was frowned on. Altho great secrecy on who my dad was. (Not on original Birth Certificate.) Guess there's some skeletons in the cupboard..
Hubby however was adopted out to a childless couple that had tried in vain for many years but failed to have own child. He too knew he was adopted. And was given the opportunity to have his mothers details should he want. To research his records. But to date curious but never taken up.
I think in this instance. A closed adoption would be best. Completely out of the area if possible.

This^ this is exactly the type of attention seeker, who takes the, "see it say, something" to a sick extreme. Car parked in the drive way? Call the cops, see a child playing in their yard bare foot? Call Cps! Neighbors cat meowed at the door three seconds longer than seemed "apropriate"? Call the animal welfare activists! And on and on ad nauseum!

OMG these neighbours get EVERYWHERE. We have a couple in our 'hood.
"Flushed the loo twice" call dynarod. ......
"Coughing loudly" call noise abatement society.
"Farting" call environmental services.
"Wearing odd neon brightly coloured clothing" call mental health team.
Blah blah blah blah blah.....

There will always be one dogooder. That OVER pushes the buttons. Bit like when kids find out what numbers to dial for the fire service. 1st time they turn up... "ah it's okay. Just don't do it again sonny okay" ......
2 and 3 Rd time.... "Right sonny. I think we need another emergency service.... The cops. As what you are doing is not funny" .....

Those attorneys came from the clearance section. They are awful.

They've mega money in their bank. If if comes from public purse. I'd be really furious.

I sincerely hope that money is never turned over to them and the Govt. keeps it. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arling