CA - 6-year old boy beaten to death by babysitter - Sep. 5, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Clearsky

Reaction score
from Babysitter beat 6-year-old boy to death after he peed his pants at the park, prosecutors say:

Love allegedly carried an unconscious Chance into the emergency room at a children’s hospital about 1:30 a.m. last Friday. Doctors say the 6-year-old had raw wounds with most of the skin missing from his buttocks along with brain swelling and bleeding consistent with violent shaking, according to prosecutors.
Chance’s mother apparently met the suspect at church, KABC reports. The 6-year-old’s family is urging parents to always be aware of who’s watching their children.

Surveillance video allegedly shows Love walking into the barbershop with a "large piece of raw lumber with a reluctant Crawford following behind him."

Prosecutors accuse Love of beating the first-grader with the piece of lumber, then pouring hydrogen peroxide on the open wounds before forcing the boy to do push-ups, sit-ups and jumping jacks until he collapsed. Love allegedly beat the boy after the first-grader wet his pants at a local park, prosecutors said.

Love is accused of carrying Crawford - unconscious and struggling to breathe - into the ER at Children's Hospital of Orange County around 1:30 a.m. Friday.

"Doctors at CHOC discovered that much of Chance's flesh was missing from his buttocks, leaving raw, gaping wounds, along with subdural hematoma, extreme brain swelling, and other injuries consistent with violent shaking," the DA's office said. "The little boy also had healing fracture on his shoulder blade."

Los Angeles Times online September 5, 2024 article by Hannah Fry entitled ‘6-year-old boy dies after being tortured, beaten by babysitter, O.C. prosecutors say’:

Posting since it includes a photograph of the charged individual Ernest Lamar Love. SMH. Bless the dear poor child. :( MOO

Mom met this monstrous man at church, church of all places. I wonder how long and how well she knew him before deciding to ask him to babysit? What was her normal childcare arrangement for her son and why was this day different?

monstrous man, after dispensing the fatal beating, took sweet child to a different hospital than the one his mother went to work at that evening.

monstrous man, after dispensing the fatal beating, took sweet child to a different hospital than the one his mother went to work at that evening.

It's surprising he did take him to a hospital.

The little boy also had healing fracture on his shoulder blade."

If Chance had a healing fracture, that means something happened previously, IMO.

I could barely stand to read the details of this case, it's horrifying what this monster did to this child. Just when I think humanity can't possibly sink any lower. Some new monster comes along :mad:

I hope this man reaps his rewards in prison, at the hands of someone much larger than him. May he NEVER sleep.

Surveillance video allegedly shows Love walking into the barbershop with a "large piece of raw lumber with a reluctant Crawford following behind him."

Prosecutors accuse Love of beating the first-grader with the piece of lumber, then pouring hydrogen peroxide on the open wounds before forcing the boy to do push-ups, sit-ups and jumping jacks until he collapsed. Love allegedly beat the boy after the first-grader wet his pants at a local park, prosecutors said.

Love is accused of carrying Crawford - unconscious and struggling to breathe - into the ER at Children's Hospital of Orange County around 1:30 a.m. Friday.

"Doctors at CHOC discovered that much of Chance's flesh was missing from his buttocks, leaving raw, gaping wounds, along with subdural hematoma, extreme brain swelling, and other injuries consistent with violent shaking," the DA's office said. "The little boy also had healing fracture on his shoulder blade."
Oh my god! What the hell

I’m thinking about and praying for not only this beautiful little guy tonight, but also LE, because I suspect there was LE involvement between him and the hospital - MOO: I don’t think it’s likely that he was independently brought there by the babysitter or by the parents. MOO: I don’t think this story as initially reported is exactly what happened. MOO: I have a feeling there are a few PD tonight feeling the aftereffects of this. Also, the triage nurse, the OR nurses, the doctors who worked to save him - so injured - them, too.

I've been here for 15 years so I've seen a lot of horrific crimes but the evil that men (or women) do never fails to shock me.

Ernest Lamar Love, 41, faces charges of murder, torture and child abuse causing death after he allegedly beat 6-year-old Chance Crawford to death while babysitting him, according to the Orange County District Attorney’s Office. He has pleaded not guilty.
That little boy was tortured to death.

Rest in gentle peace now, little one.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member