CA Accuses State Attorney of Seeking Political Gain NEW FULL VIDEO ADDED 10/13/2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can just hear her and KC just going over and over all this crap. Poor, poor GA sitting there wishing he had not let them have his gun.

Oct 13, 2008 raw interview- Cindy- It is everyone’s fault but Casey. Casey is a victim.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17705649/index.html

Reporter to Cindy: What is your feeling about tomorrow? Cindy: Um well um I think um tomorrow is a political move on the States Attorney office. I think the only reason they are doing this is because Lawson Lamoure finally has competition in this race I found out on good sources that this weekend that’s exactly why it is going to the grand jury tomorrow I find it so absurd that um all of these leaks are coming out of not only the states attorney office but the prosecutors office and the sheriffs department at this time grand jury is suppose to be a secret thing I have known for sometime that there have been leaks in the sheriffs department and I find it absurd they are doing this they are using my daughter in this case to for political gain I know Kevin Bird has no political gain in this but he also does not have anything to loose in this either I also know from a good sources that the prosecutors office has well as the sheriffs department only has circumstantial evidence on this case and its um their not exactly um wanting to go forward with this tomorrow but because of this is Lawson Lamoure political career on the line right now that’s why their hands are being forced and um I feel that my daughter from day one has gotten um you know she’s been a victim just as much as Caylee has I also found out this weekend from many sources that they have not been taking Caylee tips which I have been saying that from day one and I have been ridiculed and prosecuted in my own way by coming forwarded and telling the people that um that the sheriffs office have not been following up on tips the only people that have been following up on creditable leads have been the fbi and um possible um the um Florida law enforcement agency’s Reporter: are you worried for your daughter—Cindy interrupts and Cindy says I am worried for my granddaughter you know Casey’s gonna be able to defend whatever is out there right now because it is just purely circumstantial evidence but I m worried for Caylee because after finding out that they are no longer taking tips on my grand daughter that they have stopped taking tips umm for several weeks now the only way you can get through to a tip for Caylee is to email them on a special Caylee email to them I find that’s absurd because a lot of people don’t have access to computers and cant do emails I get tips in from every day from people that are very upset that they are not getting reference numbers that’s been from day one that people have not been getting reference numbers Reporter: what about the results they have shared with you that the forensics evidence show s that shes dead-Cindy interrupts and says I am not hear to talk about any on going investigation again that is ridiculous why would the states attorneys office allow discovery on a on going investigation think about it the reason they have been putting this out there is because they want to try my daughter in the public opinion she is never going to have a fair jury and they want to taint the grand jury tomorrow that’s exactly why all of this is going on and I think it is a um mockery of our judicial system and it is everything that the united states constitution stands for why our young men are fighting everyday you know for this you know I just spoke to a young man that’s been in the military since he graduated high school in the marines I just spoke to him 2 days ago and he he can not understand why he is putting his life on the line everyday for this kinda justice this is not justice Reporter: Cindy

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

Yes- I hand typed it myself....:bang:

LOL........I just wonder, who takes the first shift to sleep at night at their house?

I bet that ol gal sleeps with one eye open. No wonder she's telling such a good story in public. Now, she wouldnt want to pee off Miss KC?

Cindy will never see the truth. Too bad there isn't a pill to make her more lucid.

But no one's done anything wrong...doncha know?

It is all just a vast right wing conspiracy with Princess KC the target of the cruel State Attorney, FBI, Sheriff, Nancy Grace, LE, LP, TM, ZFG, Samantha, JH, JG, AH, AL, media, protesters, Universal, University Tennessee, Crime Labs, Bank of America, Target, AT&T, Uncle Tom Cobbly and all, and all.

They all plan to make a claim to fame based upon poor KC.

Did anyone catch the part near the end where CA says: When Caylee is found & brought home (something like that) ...Casey's days will be limited!!
They sure are numbered & the time is ticking for that limit to run out!! I think she slipped up when she said this listen to the video again..As much as we hate her voice...a lot is said that was not caught 1st time around!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::bang::bang::bang::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Victim, victim of what? If everything points to her, it's called...suspect. Although, I really like mom-ster too.

KC may be a victime in SOME ways,.,,but not just like caylee.

morning cant wake caylee anymore..

Did anyone catch the part near the end where CA says: When Caylee is found & brought home (something like that) ...Casey's days will be limited!!
They sure are numbered & the time is ticking for that limit to run out!! I think she slipped up when she said this listen to the video again..As much as we hate her voice...a lot is said that was not caught 1st time around!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::bang::bang::bang::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

I *think* that she meant KC's days in jail will be limited, assuming she is arrested soon -- when Caylee is found.

I am going to check back in 10 and then 20 years to see if Caylee is returned home yet and if CA is saying anything different.

I'm at the point that when CA talks I don't listen. I can't watch her interviews or read her statements. I find that I'm so outraged by the yuck she spews and her total denial that it has a profound affect on me all day. The same kind of outrage I felt listening to Casey be interviewed by LE. :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

I find it convenient that Cindy chooses the day before the grand jury to come out and give a pretty long interview. I mean this is pretty much the first time we have heard from her since George and her hired Nejame.

If you ask me the whole purpose of this interview in Cindy's eyes is to try to discredit the very LE officers that will be testifing tomorrow .... as well as try to plant the seed in the grand jury members heads if they are listening that they have been poisined by the media and those working the case. This is why all the political mumbo jumbo and the statements that LE has not looked into all the leads etc.

HEY CINDY.... I'm not buying what your selling!

Cindy will never see the truth. Too bad there isn't a pill to make her more lucid.

They should give them all truth serum r whoever you spell it!!! Now then I'd really love to be a fly on that wall!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I may as well dupe it here too:

I AM A VICTIM OF THIS!!!!!!!

lol Cindy just laid the ground work for the entire population of Orange County to sue!!!

Been waiting to see this interview all day!

Everyting in bold blue is her comments as I tried to quote/paraphrase from the interview (I may have thrown in one or two comments but you should be able to tell the difference:

"Everything is ready in her room for when she comes home."

She even changes her bed sheets each week.

"It is a one sided search"

She is talking about someone who just got his child back as well that got no help from LE.

She always held LE in high regard, she still does. ???
But she thinks they need an internal investigation in the department.

Denying the blow out fight, says it was a great weekend and they never had a fight.

Says there are at least 15,000 ZFG's and she thinks it's crazy they cannot find the one Casey says is 24

Now she also accuses people of prostituting Caylee instead of looking for her.

Says there are alot of people out there making fame and fortune off of Caylee.

Everything has been leaked, it's all circumstantial, it's politically motivated.

She was upset on July 15th, but it did not take her very long to realize it wasn't Casey's hands, Casey is not a monster. Nobody wanted to listen to her, there is a reason that she took them to places, somethings are not what they look to be and they need to investigate. She feels Casey will be aqquited.

Saying Lamar is bassically calling poeple liars for not going after the tips and researching them all.

Casey isolated from her friends. Defending her time spent with the attorney, 2 hours is travel time??? but yet she says half up and half back????

People should not know that the A's were suppenaed.

Geroge and Cindy are not concerened that they are going to try and use his own words against their daughter. Nothing they can say can be used as a smoking gun as their daughter.

I brought them here before. They can look if they want everytime if they find nothing just supports our case. (refering to TES)

Let the people look, she claims she has no ill will to TES.

Talking about another family still seeking their daughter, This woman told her that the family should not search. She wants everyone to keep looking for a live Caylee.

MY private investigators have more evidence that she is out there alive 100%.

We have had our time with Casey out here if our time is up we are ok with that but we will get through, faith in god mentioned.

Tonight is our normal evening. She says the GJ cannot go in there with a free concious that they have not seen any news reports on this case and can't provide a ruleing with a clear consious. But she feels for them and do not want to be in their shoes.

Seeing Casey in the news in the "theft" videos just takes away from finding Caylee so they just do not think about that much.

She does not ask Casey certain things that will put her in a position.... mumble mumble jumble....

Some days she can;t get out of bed.

She said she sought medical advice early on to get help allready.

Told she can investigate any tips she wants but she knows for a fact she can't get manifest for airlines she knows for a fact Caylee was on.

She is going to poor over the tips with voulenteers to bring Caylee home.

They all gave DNA , no idea what they are going to use it for, but HOPEFULLY TO PROVE ALL OF THEIR DNA WAS IN THE TRUNK OF THE CAR< ANYTHING TO MESS THEM UP!

She says LE said they are 100% sure Caylee is not alive but she says they are not 100% sure.

Speaks to Caylee at the end. That the home has not changed that they are doing everything to bring her home. Her investigation team watches Caylee's videos every day so they can record her image and manerisms and cannot miss seeing her out there somewhere. Misses her hugs and if she were here right now she would say "CC it's going to be OK"

"I know I said too damn much I'm gonna be in trouble, I don;t give a damn" her ending remarks, while giggling.

To hear CA tell it; KC is a victim, all members of the Anthony family are victims, the entire population of Orange County-- victims. :puke:

I'm at the point that when CA talks I don't listen. I can't watch her interviews or read her statements. I find that I'm so outraged by the yuck she spews and her total denial that it has a profound affect on me all day. The same kind of outrage I felt listening to Casey be interviewed by LE. :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:
Boy, I'm with you on that. Listening to Cindy is like being in hell!!!! I think those detectives deserve hazardous duty pay just having to be closed up in a small room with Cindy. Actually at this point, my disgust and anger is more toward Cindy than Casey. Of course, that's only because lately Casey hasn't been heard spewing as much as her psycho mother. :furious: :furious: :furious:

I *think* that she meant KC's days in jail will be limited, assuming she is arrested soon -- when Caylee is found.

I am going to check back in 10 and then 20 years to see if Caylee is returned home yet and if CA is saying anything different.

I was referring to it as a pun on her words coming back to backfire to mean her days are numbered outside a jail cell... Guess i wasn't clear on the thought but I still find it an interesting possible slip. That she knows the truth is going to come out soon. She has hid from the media for the most part so why this interview??? Is she trying to get pity for her & GA ? Notice when she talks at one point or two where she dosen't include LA!! She dosn't even mention him at all from my memory...Does she know something is coming out tomorrow? Is LA part of it? I have soo many more ??? after listening to this interview...CA is makes me sick :mad::mad::mad::mad::bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaveyJ