CA Accuses State Attorney of Seeking Political Gain NEW FULL VIDEO ADDED 10/13/2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You would think that CA would not be allowed to keep the money she took from the purse...since it did not belong to her. I guess LE chose to overlook that one. :)

resp. snipped. I feel LE has overlooked quite a bit from this woman, IMO! She's pulled stuff we'd be in jail for. I think LE has been very kind. But then again, they are prolly thinkin to stay as far away from her as they possibly can! Can U imagine when they see he BiChAZZ coming?? They probably do a B line for another exit!!! LOL

But you gotta really say WHAT !!! when she says there will be things come out about KC with the checks and shopping spree what does she possibly think can be said for that????

I think she looked a bit medicated & if she liked them....sure is a good reason that any Dr. would prescribe meds during a stressful situation..\
Which I'm sure she's taking full advantage of that.. She is for sure :tipsy::tipsy::tipsy::tipsy::tipsy::tipsy::tipsy::tipsy::tipsy::tipsy::tipsy::tipsy::tipsy:

O/T- I want some of those shes gots for when I half to go visit my Mother In Law...this way I dont have to take two of mine!:crazy:

I don't think when things are said and done...that LE will overlook all this family has done to thwart this investigation.

She is going to be just like Jackie P. She will not believe anything even when it is in black and white. KC will always be innocent in her eyes. She will be in prison and ZG will always be blamed even if they find the remains.

LOL, show up to court with a Portable Oxygen tank maybe??:rolleyes:

But you gotta really say WHAT !!! when she says there will be things come out about KC with the checks and shopping spree what does she possibly think can be said for that????

really, who cares about the checks at this point? It seems that should be the least of her worries. To the moon!!!!:beamup:

Can someone please tell me how you search for Caylee sitting in a house? I just cannot understand this one at all.

All I have to say, is that woman loves to hear herself talk. Blah, blah, blah! She just goes off on tangents and makes absolutely no sense.

Can someone please tell me how you search for Caylee sitting in a house? I just cannot understand this one at all.

She made a lot of excuses for that one. :rolleyes: She claims to have people on it every day....um, gee lately theres not been many visitors to their house. Even LA has ran off and resumed his job. She loony

I think she means that things will be said but there is nothing she can do about it so she is not focusing on what people say about it because she cannot do anything about it and it does not help bring Caylee home.

I think she means that things will be said but there is nothing she can do about it so she is not focusing on what people say about it because she cannot do anything about it and it does not help bring Caylee home.

AND.......she said that those things doesnt make that Casey killed Caylee either. :eek: whatever.........she knows nothing about the mind , because she's lost hers a long time agoooooooo!

Poor poor deluded Cindy! This woman is going to go completely bonkers any day now!

Why does she insist that Casey is a victim? Why???:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members