CA Accuses State Attorney of Seeking Political Gain NEW FULL VIDEO ADDED 10/13/2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a criminal would think like that. But then Casey is a criminal, isn't she? Cindy stole money from Casey's purse - doesn't that make her an accomplice?
LOL I believe those were mentioned by someone on here not long ago. :X

You would think that CA would not be allowed to keep the money she took from the purse...since it did not belong to her. I guess LE chose to overlook that one.

Thanks for the great rundown, Friptzap!!! Appreciate it!! :)

I wonder how Nejame is feeling about his client coming forward to give this interview. Surely he can't think that attempting to incite public outrage is helping her cause?

After that gobblegook, she wonders why they have protesters? Because she's an idiot, that's why. The dumbest person in the world can see through her lies.s

I think the only real true thing she said in the interview, of course mho......she says theres nothing wrong with being on meds for her emotions because she was crying all the time...I think he doctor needs to switch her to something else, because she is in check with her emotions way to much. If my girl was missing after all this time and they asked me those questions near the end......I'd be bawlin my eyes out and my nose would be runnin. But I'm not surprized to learn shes on meds. I'd hate to see her off of them!! Yikers!

she is skerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

i have to imagine the investigators dont know if they should laugh or cry when she does an interview

Originally Posted by MaedchenX
I wonder how Nejame is feeling about his client coming forward to give this interview. Surely he can't think that attempting to incite public outrage is helping her cause?
Hahahahahaha~

I am curious. Who are these mysterious people - the man whose child was returned after 14 months. Does she give a name? NO. The woman who told her the investigation is flawed. Does she give a name? NO

These are made up people. If she was so sure of her facts, she'd have some facts.

Steven Stayner is the only kidnap victim I am aware of who was returned after years of captivity. He was also in school when he was abducted. A two year old is not that aware of facts. Does Cindy EVER give any details or FACTS on any of her information? NO. They are fantasies imo. If she was so sure they were FACTS, she would give details. She has an investigative "team" - yet what are their credentials. I have to wonder if one of them is the "noted investigator David Sween."

I thought she mentioned one name, but not the other. I just didnt catch it as I was trying to type. (I am not a professional transcriptionist hehe) But I can't recall for sure either way.

The lies flow from her mouth just like they do from KCs. No wonder she is like she is. Turns the truth around so many ways you cannot keep up. Please GJ put KCs worthless, lying butt in jail. We all need a break!

Now see, I look at her outrageous comments in a different way. You all get angry but I don't.

I think these outrageous comments from Cindy come when she is scared and worried about bad news. Maybe the GJ, maybe the results are back on the family DNA, or maybe it is some other type of bad news. But it definately seems to have her scared and worried.

IMO it is a good thing that she is scared and worried.
I can see what you're saying...what made me crazy today is when she said her daughter was as much a victim as Caylee. I had a difficult time getting past that remark.

I can see what you're saying...what made me crazy today is when she said her daughter was as much a victim as Caylee. I had a difficult time getting past that remark.

Kc is a victim???? Of what. I see her as a victimizer. Ask the multiple people she stole from. KC is no victim unless it's from her own family.

CA says that kC has two hours of travel time every day, then she says its a half hour there and a half hour back and repeats again that KC spends two hours there and back in travel time. This whole interview is a farce.
I was wondering if anyone else caught that a half hour there and a half hour back is only 1 hour in the world normal people keep time anyway..

Now see, I look at her outrageous comments in a different way. You all get angry but I don't.

I think these outrageous comments from Cindy come when she is scared and worried about bad news. Maybe the GJ, maybe the results are back on the family DNA, or maybe it is some other type of bad news. But it definately seems to have her scared and worried.

I understand. Sorta like a cat backed into the corner. But you must be a bigger hearted person than me. I just cant get over how she & her daughter carry themselves so well and spew out the most outlandish tales and they totally believe it.

why doesnt someone ask her what casey was doing when she was not working but was telling everyone she was working

that should be question NUMBER 1
why doesn't someone ask who was the dead body in the trunk of the car????

After that gobblegook, she wonders why they have protesters? Because she's an idiot, that's why. The dumbest person in the world can see through her lies.s

I love Cindy's claim, and by love I mean find rediculous, that her family is in no way responsible for anything that we see unfolding before us. Not the protestors, nor the use of county funds on this case... but oh wait, they were responsible for Caylee. :furious:

Originally Posted by mysteriew

I didn't get angry until I saw what Tim had to say about her not ever speaking to him again...yada yada yada. I blew a gasket over that one. It means that she has no intention of bringing this child home or wanting to find her in an effort to save Casey. It still makes my blood boil thinking about it! GRRRRR!

I am so sick of this woman, I mean she hasn't opened her mouth to the media for a while and it's been so nice. I actually feel like I was thinking more clearly about the case without her white noise. I think I am just going to have to ignore everything that is said by this woman, I don't even have the energy to try and form any kind of opinion about these statements. Just a sad , sad woman. I hope she gets the help she so desperately needs.

:):):):):)

she is so skerrrrrrrrrry CA that is

my goodness gracious sakes alive

one day i feel sadness for her and the next i dont know what she is thinking
i think she is on drugs

I think she looked a bit medicated & if she liked them....sure is a good reason that any Dr. would prescribe meds during a stressful situation..\
Which I'm sure she's taking full advantage of that.. She is for sure :tipsy::tipsy::tipsy::tipsy::tipsy::tipsy::tipsy::tipsy::tipsy::tipsy::tipsy::tipsy::tipsy:

She is going to be just like Jackie P. She will not believe anything even when it is in black and white. KC will always be innocent in her eyes. She will be in prison and ZG will always be blamed even if they find the remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jab99