CA Accuses State Attorney of Seeking Political Gain NEW FULL VIDEO ADDED 10/13/2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Best post all night!! :blowkiss:

I believe someone did a search and there aren't 15000 Zenaida Gonzalezes in the entire USA.

I think of it this way. Caylee is in heaven. Cindy and Casey will not be going there. So don't count on ever seeing your granddaughter again. God will protect her from people like Cindy and Casey.

Why didn't the reporter ask her where KC is at that secod hour, while she is allegedly traveling. A half hour there and a half hour back, only makes for one hour. So what is KC doing with that other hour? Booty call, search for drugs or what?
Ooops...guess she just blew their "secret mission" searching, huh?!

her daughter gave up on her caylee when she didnt report her missing for 30 plus days

Thanks for making a thread @ I posted it elsewhere!:clap:

I thought it was quite interesting..hitting on a lot of covered threads all in one interview here at WS's..She must be spending her time reading our threads!! :eek::eek::eek:

exactly

she is trying to debunk us debunkers

it aint working

Thanks for making a thread @ I posted it elsewhere!:clap:

I thought it was quite interesting..hitting on a lot of covered threads all in one interview here at WS's..She must be spending her time reading our threads!! :eek::eek::eek:

Thank you for sharing this with us, I'm going to edit my post to give you credit. :blowkiss:

What I don't get is why Cindy expects someone else to find Zanny when Casey won't say, with accuracy, where she has every lived or worked...or been treated after a car accident.

SHE never watched th Target Videos, because she stopped watching TV!? BS!! DENIAL!!

exactly

she is trying to debunk us debunkers

it aint working

You crack me up!! U ol dog U!! LOL

4.gif

Can someone please explain to me exactly what "stuff" will come out about the Target purchases with AH's checks that we will see in the trial????

And no way Ms. Controller didn't watch those Target and bank footage!

You crack me up!! U ol dog U!! LOL

4.gif

:):):):):)

she is so skerrrrrrrrrry CA that is

my goodness gracious sakes alive

one day i feel sadness for her and the next i dont know what she is thinking
i think she is on drugs

The defense will surely say that AH told her it was fine for her to use those checks and make those purchases.

OR...that it was a scam agreed upon by AH and Casey to defraud the bank. Casey writes the fake checks, Amy claims her checks were stolen by some fake person, the bank pays Amy back the money, and everyone wins. (Guess Casey messed that one up when she signed her real name, eh?!)

I was thinking bp meds would be a better idea. She has me on the verge of a stroke today. (Oh, wait...I don't take bp meds. :()

Now see, I look at her outrageous comments in a different way. You all get angry but I don't.

I think these outrageous comments from Cindy come when she is scared and worried about bad news. Maybe the GJ, maybe the results are back on the family DNA, or maybe it is some other type of bad news. But it definately seems to have her scared and worried.

IMO it is a good thing that she is scared and worried.

I was thinking bp meds would be a better idea. She has me on the verge of a stroke today. (Oh, wait...I don't take bp meds. :()
I do and they didn't help. I doubt she has enough self awareness to realize how totally and completely idiotic she sounds. She simpers and smiles and laughs for the camera, yet carries a baseball bat and hammer when confronting real people. Freud would have a field day with this family.

why doesnt someone ask her what casey was doing when she was not working but was telling everyone she was working

that should be question NUMBER 1
Well the interview lacked the "Barbara Walters" zing questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members