CA Accuses State Attorney of Seeking Political Gain NEW FULL VIDEO ADDED 10/13/2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
she keeps talking about an internal investigation needing to be done

ohhhhhhboy

yea, an internal investigation on your own daughter

I would love to play whack a mole with Cindy look a likes....and yes that is childish...so what?

Cindy makes me vomit. It's all about her and KC....and has always been.

Caylee deserved so much more....God Bless her little heart.

CA says that kC has two hours of travel time every day, then she says its a half hour there and a half hour back and repeats again that KC spends two hours there and back in travel time. This whole interview is a farce.

She changes the sheets on Caylees bed every week??/ Even she said in two other interviews that Caylee hardly ever slept in that bed, that she slept with Casey most nights! She's creeping me out!

CA says that kC has two hours of travel time every day, then she says its a half hour there and a half hour back and repeats again that KC spends two hours there and back in travel time. This whole interview is a farce.

Cindy has a problem with dates and times....:rolleyes:

casey is loving and compassionate ???????????

HUH ????????????????

OH MY

LIAR
THIEF

It just gets worse, there is something seriously wrong with this woman. Oh and her final statement to reporters "I've said too damn much, I'm going to be in trouble" prophetic last words?
I am usually sympathetic with victims, but in this case, I want to see this woman go down right beside her daughter. She has consistently lied and misled people. I don't believe for a minute that LE told her they are not sure that Caylee is dead. Caylee, thankfully is in heaven, and away from these sick people. God help this woman. Frankly, she is beyond help. Investigative team? What team? There is no team. It's a fantasy that she wants to believe. No sane person would back this woman up. Call the men in their white coats. She's done.

Hey all, it is going to be easy to get angry at her. But stop and think a minute what these kind of outrageous outbursts usually mean. With CA I believe it usually means that she has received some type of info that worries her. Is it the GJ? Is the GJ putting her under so much stress that she just couldn't stand not speaking out? After all her recent actions are to ignore the reporters. Or is the GJ the excuse, has she received some other type of info that worries her? It can be a little more encouraging if you stop and think about what the outrageous stuff actually means.

Have the family DNA tests come back yet?

when she was talking about the DNA and how she frely gave hers - she didn't touch on the search warrant to get LA DNA

Well...something must have stepped in to save me from a stroke...because I have tried several times to watch it and it keeps freezing up on me! Whew! Saved by my video card or a bad link. LOL

I keep thinking, what in the world would be LE's motive to concentrate on KC if the evidence didn't point at her? It's all just a big conspiracy to punish KC for "losing" her daughter. I think her "faith" is keeping her focused in the wrong direction.

Anyone know if there is a link that isnt video?
I'm off to check...

I keep thinking, what in the world would be LE's motive to concentrate on KC if the evidence didn't point at her? It's all just a big conspiracy to punish KC for "losing" her daughter. I think her "faith" is keeping her focused in the wrong direction.
true and sad

smoking gun is not needed in this case

casey's several hundred lies along with the DNA evidence will be enough

once the police and prosecution PROVE that a BABYSITTER never existed and is shown to a jury - this case is over

this is sad - she is in LALA land

You know, It is sad. It is horribly sad that Cindy will never come to terms with the truth of what happened to Caylee. She will continue with her lies until no one is interested anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18