CA Accuses State Attorney of Seeking Political Gain NEW FULL VIDEO ADDED 10/13/2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is why you probably don't see the grandfather doing it. The brother is just hiding under a rock.

I am not advocating here - I just refuse to get all caught up in the emotions about her statements

As far as the victim reference, the grandmother probably has an overwhelming amount of guilt. No one, and I mean no one, puts themselves out there this way, and in this manner, without thinking they have emotionally something to pay for. There's something to what Detective Melich has said in the press: the grandparents are victims of KC's too. Deserved or not, that includes the grandmother most prominently. Privately, she's devestated. Publically, she displaces her anger and frustration with KC on everyone else in sight. If there's anything she should be talking to a therapist about, it's that.
That very well may be. But if she's intent on flagellating herself her in public, her attorney would be wise to advise her to do so in private. She's not serving "the cause" if you ask me.

I wonder if this woman ever shuts up long enough to realize just how much she has damaged the public's perception of her daughter. She's certainly done nothing to better the public's perception of the case and while she is quick to state that her daughter has been tried by the media, she fails to realize that her own behaviors/antics are in large part what has drawn the media in!

MOO

I cant believe she grings up the guys fighting over there!

Well, heck, maybe her daughter shouldn't have killed a baby during an election year. This just takes the cake.

I know! What the heck was Casey thinking? Give me a break Cindy. You really should listen to your attorney and just SHUT UP! Seriously you can not be that stupid! :furious:

Honestly, it doesn't surprise me. She runs her mouth and spouts all kinds of ignorant statements.
It just amazes me how much energy she is putting into protecting Casey.
She has blamed everyone except the true criminal.

I love the way the Anthony family can pick up on a word and then use it over and over ---- first it was absolutely. They all used it in those first few days!

Cindy's new word for today is absurd. She stumbled using it one time - but it just added to the entertainment.

I wonder when she's gonna learn the word guilty?

LMAO!!!!! Soon very soon!!!!!!:)

She KNOWS that KC is going back to jail and this time she won't be able to get her out. She most likely knows GA is going to leave her. Once the indictment comes down she can no longer COLLECT MONEY for find Caylee unless she gives it to TES because it would be fraud.

The woman is on her "last legs" in this episode of "As the insane spins"

She KNOWS that KC is going back to jail and this time she won't be able to get her out. She most likely knows GA is going to leave her. Once the indictment comes down she can no longer COLLECT MONEY for find Caylee unless she gives it to TES because it would be fraud.

I've bolded what I have a question about. Is that really so? I wondered about it and thought that they could up to the time they convict.

Wonder what KC had in that big a$$ed purse?

I bet she watches vids of herself over and over each day.

This family is something else for sure.

Wonder what KC had in that big a$$ed purse?

I bet she watches vids of herself over and over each day.

This family is something else for sure.

Her white shades of course. :)

TURBOTHINK - what happens to the money that has already been collected once KC goes back to jail?

Oh Dear Lord.

Its AGONISING watching that interview. She needs to stop listening to her "many" and "good" "sources" (I am sure its just JB anyways) because everything she is saying is a total and utter JOKE!

She is going to totally lose it when she is faced with the irrefutible DNA evidence.

Her daughter is a victim as much as Caylee. I am starting to question whether or not she really loved Caylee at all.

Maybe someone should have pointed out that our guys have the right to defend our country which includes killing if necessary - her daugher doesn't have the same right. Actually, I don't think she had the right to wear the American flag like she done. I'll have to check that one out!

Sounds to me that CA was talking to MH "the marine" out in 29 Palms - trying to taint the witness pool about the same way she accuses LE of tainting the jury in all the ridiculous ways she listed.

And after 17 yrs of active duty service and still going strong, I'm quite pleased with the way our justice system has been more than fair considering all the "circumstantial" evidence against KC, including: #1 - Caylee is gone, #2 - KC never reported Caylee missing even after 31 days went by, CA unwittingly did it, #3 - human decomposition in KC's car trunk, #4 - video of KC stealing from AH and pics of her pole dancing when she claimed she was searching for Caylee on her own, and #5 - alllllllll the lies.

I for one will sleep well knowing a guilty verdict was just with circumstantial evidence like that.

I've bolded what I have a question about. Is that really so? I wondered about it and thought that they could up to the time they convict.

Up until they convict if you ask me as well.

to quote:
"Casey has been from the very beggining here just as much a victem as Caylee."
I think she said it much closer to that. Which to me is much more crazy!

Oh Dear Lord.

Its AGONISING watching that interview. She needs to stop listening to her "many" and "good" "sources" (I am sure its just JB anyways) because everything she is saying is a total and utter JOKE!

She is going to totally lose it when she is faced with the irrefutible DNA evidence.

Her daughter is a victim as much as Caylee. I am starting to question whether or not she really loved Caylee at all.

Okay this post may cost me but I am FURIOUS!!!:furious::furious::furious:
I just saw clips of CA's outrageous comments. The unmittigated gall of this woman!! IMO she belongs right along side her daughter every step of the way all the way to the pokey. I am convinced that she is doing anything she can to cover up a crime to protect her daughter.
Her comments that she will never speak to Tim again speaks volumes as well.
Her rediculous claim that her daughter is every bit of a victim as Caylee is a stab in the heart to every crime victim and thier grieving loved ones
EVERWHERE!!
I am so angry I can't stop crying!

IMO, CA must think 'they are all' someone of importance. Ican't believe the gall of this woman! To think anyone would use this wacko case for political gain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18