Found Deceased CA - Adea Shabani, 25, Hollywood, 23 Feb 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://abcnews.go.com/amp/Internati...d-boyfriend-suspected-models-killing-54056833

Through an attorney, Spotz told detectives that he and Shabani left Los Angeles on Feb. 23 on a road trip to Spotz's father's house in northern California

There was no way he would take Adea to his father's house, because his father would know that he was already engaged to someone else. My guess, is that LE asked if he had booked a hotel room for the trip (which you would do, if you were going on a romantic getaway) and of course he hadn't.

Spotz said he and Shabani had an argument in the Santa Clarita area just outside of Los Angeles and that he let her out on the side of a freeway and hadn't seen her again. Hayes said detectives found nothing that corroborated that statement.

Did he expect anyone to believe that he left Adea (along with her suitcases) on the freeway.

During the investigation into Shabani's disappearance, Hayes said Spotz and his fiancee drove from Los Angeles to her parents' home in Fort Morgan, Colorado, just outside of Denver. When detectives tried to track him down there, Spotz was gone.

They say "Spotz was gone" was the fiance gone too? It doesn't say she lives in Colorado, just her parents.

Hayes said detectives suspect that Shabani has been dead for more than a month.
He declined to comment on a possible motive or how she was killed. He did not rule out that others could be involved in her killing.

Hmm

There was no way he would take Adea to his father's house, because his father would know that he was already engaged to someone else. My guess, is that LE asked if he had booked a hotel room for the trip (which you would do, if you were going on a romantic getaway) and of course he hadn't.

Did he expect anyone to believe that he left Adea (along with her suitcases) on the freeway.

They say "Spotz was gone" was the fiance gone too? It doesn't say she lives in Colorado, just her parents.

Hmm

I just watched Fox News 11 Los Angeles. The video isn’t posted yet but they showed her friends at the Vigil tonight at her apt complex. One of her guy friends said she did leave with Chris thinking she was going to Chris Uncles funeral up north but they talked to his family and no uncle had died. Her very good female friend said Adea did know about the Fiancé but Adea overlooked it because she really loved him. I will post the news stream once they post it.

Hmm

This makes me think the passenger in his truck during chase was his fiancé, and the fact that she seems like she was in LA when murder took place is very suspicious! I thought she had been in Colorado the whole time!

I just watched Fox News 11 Los Angeles. The video isn’t posted yet but they showed her friends at the Vigil tonight at her apt complex. One of her guy friends said she did leave with Chris thinking she was going to Chris Uncles funeral up north but they talked to his family and no uncle had died. Her very good female friend said Adea did know about the Fiancé but Adea overlooked it because she really loved him. I will post the news stream once they post it.

This is the correct link.
http://www.foxla.com/news/local-new...-grave-in-norcal-as-search-continues-formodel

Hold up. So everyone knew she was last seen with her boyfriend from the get go.

But nobody told us nor the press nor put that information on the missing person fliers?

Come on now. That was very pertinent information.

Just like in the Christina Morris case. Now of course the deed was already done. But just immediately putting that information out can help eliminate the suspects help outlets. Jmo.

A fake funeral? There’s no way this wasn’t premeditated.

I agree. Not only was the Uncle not dead he was here living in LA not up north. A ruse just like I thought. He wanted Adea out of the picture then took the coward way out so he could never be proven guilty of the murder in a court of law.

This guy was a total whack job. Did he really think he'd not be caught, leaving with her from the apartment, her suitcases in tow?

Was he on meth or pain pills or both? He seems so irrational. None of his extreme reactions make any sense.

I am so sorry for this poor young lady. :rose:

Did it not occur to him, to just end his relationship with Adea? Did he find it easier to kill her? It's sickening to think that she trusted him, and he led her straight to her death.

He may even have dug the grave beforehand, as he knew in advance what he was going to do.

Did it not occur to him, to just end his relationship with Adea? Did he find it easier to kill her? It's sickening to think that she trusted him, and he led her straight to her death.

He may even have dug the grave beforehand, as he knew in advance what he was going to do.

Agreed. In the presser today a reporter asked if she was pregnant I can’t remember the response but he didn’t have any info of that being the case. I suppose with this strange case anything is possible.

Pregnancy increases the risk of being murdered sadly (statistically speaking, not speculating that she was.)

I take it he was financially stable in order to attend acting school at 33 while having a fiance and real bills to pay.

Or he just had the me, me, me complex and only cared about himself.

Agreed. In the presser today a reporter asked if she was pregnant I can’t remember the response but he didn’t have any info of that being the case. I suppose with this strange case anything is possible.

Pregnancy increases the risk of being murdered sadly (statistically speaking, not speculating that she was.)

i was thinking of motive and thought of a pregnancy, perhaps he wanted her to terminate it, and she wouldn't, so he told her he was going to leave his fiance (if it's true she knew), and start a family with her. they could 'talk' about it on the way to the 'funeral'..

he could have preyed on adea's good heart to support him through a 'rough time' (a fake death), even if she was upset with him, making it easier to get her out of the house.

perhaps she was already passed when the 'anonymous' tip was called in about a 'drugged' adea in danger being loaded into the back of truck. i would think the crime scene was not where she was found.

MOO IMO

We know so little of his psychological profile. We know he was someone who cheated on his fiancé. He was an actor with YouTube videos (mostly dark and IMO disturbing monologues that appear to be written by him and focused on him, rather than scenes with partners or already published works.) He has employment history in nursing. I can’t help but think he is a typical narcissist whose rage ended in murder. How many times have we seen that scenario?

My two most pressing questions are:

1. Who was the passenger? Can we speculate that it was a friend to whom he confessed details which is how the police found the gravesite so quickly (with an original search area of hundreds of miles)? There was an interesting social media comment previously that made me think of that.
2. Was he taking any drugs and/or medications? Maybe irrelevant but I’d definitely be interested to see his tox screen in the autopsy report, especially as he may have had access to medications as a medical professional. Also as per the tip that Adea appeared drugged.

Me too. I think if this trip was planned Adea would have told her friends but it seems they left very quickly left door unlocked. Chris might have gotten her to leave under a ruse. Perhaps once on their way he told her about the fiancé and a fight transpired which gave him more of a reason to harm her. I have a feeling this double life he was leading was about to blowup. Fiancé might have unexpectedly come into town. I don’t think he wanted his Fiancé to find out about his affair with Adea. JMO

The unlocked door still bothers me (assuming that was reported correctly). Was it purely an oversight? Or did someone enter the apartment after they left for reasons unknown? It's always possible CS himself returned after killing Adea, if it was done not too far from home (though likely police would have seen him on the security cameras).

In the elevator footage, it looks like Adea is holding three water bottles. When I head out on a roadtrip, I bring a beverage for each person in the car. Do we know if CS was driving his truck or rental vehicle? I'm wondering if there was room for a third person.

Her very good female friend said Adea did know about the Fiancé but Adea overlooked it because she really loved him.

Which flies in the face of what amarsi said here. Didn't he/she say that Adea didn't know about the fiancee until that fight when both of the phones were broken and she was trying to get her keys back? If they had that fight, why would she still want to go on a trip with him?

This is all really strange.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Which flies in the face of what amarsi said here. Didn't he/she say that Adea didn't know about the fiancee until that fight when both of the phones were broken and she was trying to get her keys back? If they had that fight, why would she still want to go on a trip with him?

This is all really strange.

Why do you find it strange and why do you still question Amasri?
Although not verified, it is clear that he knew more than all of us. It is my understanding that his proves helped police to close this case so fast.
It is my understanding that in the begging of the relationship Adea didn't know about fiance. She might had found it out later when she was emotional involved. And there is nothing to be surprised to which length would this perpetrator go to persuade her.
In fact, I believe that he was such a low case, that he would have killed her for something as low as her phone or watch.
If you carefully look at his photos chronologically, you could see that he has lost a substantial amount of weight.
Was he on drugs?
To me, that is the only explanation of what he did.

Why do you find it strange and why do you still question Amasri?

I am merely asking questions about what what happened because he said the fight happened that day. Why shouldn't I be allowed to question? Because I think they could have had that fight and because Chris had Adea "controlled," she went with him anyway. I mean she knew he had a fiancee and STILL stayed with him??? So sure, it's plausible that they had that big fight and she still agreed to go on a trip with him. She was smitten for some reason.

Just wondering what others thought. And, he obviously knew more than all of us. Sheesh.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Angel Always