Found Deceased CA - Adea Shabani, 25, Hollywood, 23 Feb 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She must have some good connections in Hollywood, in the Ashley Banfield video I posted earlier Adea was holding an Oscar in a red evening gown apparently she went to the Academy Awards last year. Ashley asked the PI if he knew if she was supposed to go to this years ceremony that just passed. He didn't know.

Honestly, I don't think this is looking good. There was a beautiful LA model killed by an LA photographer who coaxed her into a photoshoot in a secluded area. I cannot remember her name but she was found buried in a shallow grave in a canyon somewhere in LA county not far from Hollywood hills.

Are you thinking of Linda Robek? She was killed in 1995.
http://articles.latimes.com/1995-12-12/news/mn-13043_1_sexual-assault

"photo shoot" has been the modus for several bad guys :(

Yep, Remember ole Rodney Alcala photographer serial killer from the OC? He was even on the dating game as a contestant. Therefore being named "the dating game killer" I remember when they found hundreds of photos in his storage shed looking for publics help if anyone recognized any of the girls and I think a few boys in the photos and if they were still missing.

Please do not sleuth the mother and her life or profession, she is victim's family and not anyhow POI, so not to be further discussed. Thanks!

She must have some good connections in Hollywood, in the Ashley Banfield video I posted earlier Adea was holding an Oscar in a red evening gown apparently she went to the Academy Awards last year. Ashley asked the PI if he knew if she was supposed to go to this years ceremony that just passed. He didn't know.

Honestly, I don't think this is looking good. There was a beautiful LA model killed by an LA photographer who coaxed her into a photoshoot in a secluded area. I cannot remember her name but she was found buried in a shallow grave in a canyon somewhere in LA county not far from Hollywood hills.

Just to clarify, Ashleigh Banfield said Adea attended an Oscar party last year (not the actual awards ceremony) and asked whether she had attended any Oscar parties this year. Adea still would have needed connections to score an invite to one of the official parties attended by celebrities.

And based on the images showed during Ashleigh's interview, Adea had posed with:
- Justin Bieber
- Kanye West
- Paris Hilton
- Chris Brown
- Cara Delevingne
- Lamar Odom
- Robert Pattinson
- two other female model-types

I know celebrities pose with hundreds/thousands of strangers but it would be nice if some of them used their platforms to promote awareness of Adea's disappearance. Maybe even another native Albanian, like Rita Ora.

Just to clarify, Ashleigh Banfield said Adea attended an Oscar party last year (not the actual awards ceremony) and asked whether she had attended any Oscar parties this year. Adea still would have needed connections to score an invite to one of the official parties attended by celebrities.

And based on the images showed during Ashleigh's interview, Adea had posed with:
- Justin Bieber
- Kanye West
- Paris Hilton
- Chris Brown
- Cara Delevingne
- Lamar Odom
- Robert Pattinson
- two other female model-types

I know celebrities pose with hundreds/thousands of strangers but it would be nice if some of them used their platforms to promote awareness of Adea's disappearance. Maybe even another native Albanian, like Rita Ora.

Thanks for the great post. After reading through many of her instagram photo
Posts she REALLY liked Justin Bieber. He might be a good celebrity to post her flyer and the photo with the two together on his Twitter and Instagram. Let him know she is missing and she was a big fan of his. He could help get the word out in Hollyweird. He’s a devoted Christian now I’m sure he would be happy to get the word out.

I have to get ready for work but maybe you savvy social media sleuthers can post curiosity cats beautiful flyer she kindly made to his feed. [emoji4]

Two clues that have significance in her disappearance.

• She called for an Uber, then 2 minutes later cancelled it
  • She left her apartment door unlocked
I want to know who saw her on Feb 23rd.

Two clues that have significance in her disappearance.

• She called for an Uber, then 2 minutes later cancelled it
  • She left her apartment door unlocked
I want to know who saw her on Feb 23rd.

Me too and who knew she requested and cancelled an Uber? That tells me someone else offered her the ride since she was last seen leaving her apt.

yep they even traced a pregnant UID in Wyoming to him!!!

Yep, Remember ole Rodney Alcala photographer serial killer from the OC? He was even on the dating game as a contestant. Therefore being named "the dating game killer" I remember when they found hundreds of photos in his storage shed looking for publics help if anyone recognized any of the girls and I think a few boys in the photos and if they were still missing.

Re Oscar party invitations: typically, it’s your publicist’s job to get you invited and make sure you are photographed there. That’s what you hire them to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No.Again,review her Instagtrams.
Thank you, there are not always questions to you, posts are made as comments in a forum. If you dont feel comfortable, you do not need to react, and as you have already made some points, just do not reffer to those further.

For further discussion in this case lets stay with the facts and post links to the information shared.

Thanks but could you post a translation

No trace of Albanian girl Adea Shabani after the disappearance in Los Angeles

Still nothing is known about the 25-year-old from Macedonia who disappeared in Los Angeles on February 23.

A promising actress in Hollywood has disappeared for more than a week. Adea Shabani from Macedonia for two years lived in Los Angeles where she was looking for a career as an actress.

Police calls her disappearance dubious and is looking for help to find her.

Adea Shabani left her home on Wilcox Avenue at Santa Clarita last night at 11:00.

Her door was unlocked as she expected to return quickly, her friends say.

Since February 26, friends and family have not heard anything from it.

Her mother has traveled to California to help research and has engaged a private investigator

There is a time when social media is your friend and a time when it’s not. It is not your friend here.

https://signalscv.com/2018/03/no-new-reports-missing-actress-scv/

Meanwhile, her friends at the Stella Adler Academy of Acting, including at least two who reached out to The Signal to share information about her, were instructed later in the week not to talk to the media.

“There are no updates, unfortunately,” Wendy Taylor-Smith, the acting school’s administrative director, told The Signal on Friday. “We have all been advised by the police to not cause any speculation or gossip.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinfowler