Found Deceased CA - Adea Shabani, 25, Hollywood, 23 Feb 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also the anidimi photography is a photostudio based in Macedonia, so pictures are taken there just posted when she was in LA.

Then why is the SoHo House tagged as the location? Hmmmm... [emoji848] thinking.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
54b5faf9ea6873cbf2c595c89e6aac58.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfflp-OAitR/

If I had to make a guess right now what happened to her it would be someone she either knew from school or her job was infatuated with her but she had no idea. He had been stalking her daily activities, camped out down the street from her house waiting for the right time to make his move. She went outside for whatever reason, she recognized him walked up to say "hi" and he said something to get her in the car. Maybe to ask her how to get somewhere, since she knew him thought it would be ok. That's why her door left unlocked. She wouldn't be gone long. This is JMO only up to now. I don't know enough at this point.

Then why is the SoHo House tagged as the location? Hmmmm... [emoji848] thinking.

54b5faf9ea6873cbf2c595c89e6aac58.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfflp-OAitR/

Bc she probably posted the photos while at soho house and had her location services on. I could take a pic at my house and then later post it to Instagram while I’m at the mall, and it would show the mall as the location.

You have to purposefully check in to the location you want to appear on your Instagram picture. A drop down list pops up of the nearby locations within a certain radius. She purposefully included SoHo house. Famous people go there, including kardashians and taylor swift.

SoHo House is a check in. You can check in from a place you are, if the location on your mobile is on, and post whichever photo you want.
Also you can check in places and you should not necessarily be there.
I know how it works, I'm just wondering WHY the photos taken in MACEDONIA are tagged at the SoHo House in LA. IMO, odd she'd be posting photos from past shoots while out and about at a night club and tag the club. Why not tag Macedonia and the photo studio? Or not tag a place at all? Again, MOO.

I know how it works, I'm just wondering WHY the photos taken in MACEDONIA are tagged at the SoHo House in LA. IMO, odd she'd be posting photos from past shoots while out and about at a night club and tag the club. Again, MOO.
In my opinion, ALL of her check-in locations are very purposeful.

I know how it works, I'm just wondering WHY the photos taken in MACEDONIA are tagged at the SoHo House in LA. IMO, odd she'd be posting photos from past shoots while out and about at a night club and tag the club. Why not tag Macedonia and the photo studio? Or not tag a place at all? Again, MOO.

To look cool, exclusive, etc. I have acquaintances who do stuff like that all the time. Take a selfie at home but post it at a later time showing them at some cool or posh place. I don’t see anything unusual about that. I think it’s a generational thing. JMO

Bc she probably posted the photos while at soho house and had her location services on. I could take a pic at my house and then later post it to Instagram while I’m at the mall, and it would show the mall as the location.
You can actually post that you're somewhere you're not. I've done it several times, hours after I've left the location.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I don't think we know for sure where the photos are taken.

I think she tagged herself in certain places because of the status symbol. She's trying to make it in Hollywood.

I hope LE goes door to door in the building where she lives being that her door was unlocked. She could have left with a resident for some reason. My friend just told me it's about $2,000 a month for a one bedroom at that complex. You would think they have security cameras all around there. Even all those buildings on her street has got to have some outdoor security cams.

Here is a link to the Duet reviews lots of photos inside and out. Only a few good reviews most were horrible one star. Average score 1.8

https://www.google.com/search?q=due..._q:Duet%20On%20Wilcox,ru_q:Duet%20On%20Wilcox

Sister is a member of soho house (not LA location) and my boyfriend is native Albanian. Best friend is currently in LA trying to become an actress and had a similar look to Adea. Let me know if there is anyway they might be of help with some questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

I am by no means an insider. I don't know her or her family. I just live in the region, and one can tell by family name to which ethnicity she belongs. Albanians are minority in Macedonia. 25% of the population of Macedonia are ethnic Alabanians.
I also think she checked-in in places she has not been. (Instagram and FB allow you to do so. I tried last evening, and it was possible to check-in in SoHo, from my home in Europe :)

I don't think we know for sure where the photos are taken.

I think she tagged herself in certain places because of the status symbol. She's trying to make it in Hollywood.

Regarding the photos:

I assume that as an aspiring actress she needed portfolio. Professional photos, including make-up cost allot in US. In Macedonia she could get them much cheaper or even for free if she is friends with them, or just because they see it as an "investment" in future Hollywood star.
Photo studio is clearly located i Skopje, capital of Macedonia and I don't think it is in anyway related with the current situation.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member