Found Deceased CA - Adea Shabani, 25, Hollywood, 23 Feb 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
amarsi is the hero here. amarsi was able to get important info to the police, which I'm sure led to the police chase. I feel bad for doubting amarsi, but we've been tricked before I'm here. I'm just so sad about Adea. It's so unfair. :(

I was thinking the same. Such a sudden end to what I didn’t/ don’t want to believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good grief. I just went down a real rabbit hole on Facebook. Yikes.

I'm so, so sorry for all those who loved Adea.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

amarsi is the hero here. amarsi was able to get important info to the police, which I'm sure led to the police chase. I feel bad for doubting amarsi, but we've been tricked before I'm here. I'm just so sad about Adea. It's so unfair. :(

Yes. I believe so. Everything happened suddenly after Amarsi spoke to LE.

Amarsi, if you are still here...I'm so very sorry ...

Wow channel 4 nbc just said he was the suspect from the very beginning. Some people saw him put Adea in the back of HIS truck looking like she was drugged. They said it was his truck so maybe it wasn’t stolen?

The two mutual friends I have with CS on Facebook also went to Stella Adler Academy so my guess is he either attended there also or at least knew several people there.

The news said lapd called him on the phone and he hung up and turned his phone off and they couldn’t track him.

let me try to see if I can link it.

Called him on the phone? They didn't bring him in for questioning after people saw him put Adea in his truck? wth?

Called him on the phone? They didn't bring him in for questioning after people saw him put Adea in his truck? wth?

Right? WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT!

"Hello! This is LAPD. Hello? Chris? Ok, yeah, well, we'd love it if you could swing by the precinct. Give us call, ok? Thanks." :facepalm: :facepalm:

Remember when fellow classmates said LE asked them not to comment - this explains why.

Great point. If he was evil enough to kill one person then any of them could have been next.

I wouldn't care if it was a best friend or a family member - if I knew a person physically harmed someone I would go straight to the police.

His name being right next to hers suggests they were possibly scene partners and therefore would have spent a significant amount of time alone together, rehearsing, and also could have been working on an intimate or romantic scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste