Found Deceased CA - Adea Shabani, 25, Hollywood, 23 Feb 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I am posting again to thank you guys for the poster you made (really looks great) and to let you know that it is most likely that her family is supporting her as they always have, because she also lived in Paris and Dubai before L.A. I have not been able to find new info except for the anonymous tip someone left, but they still require more information from the person. By the way the male friend in the photo posted by one of you is a Macedonian guy (her friend) also living in L.A. and as far as I know (indirectly) he already spoke with police and the media.

Are you still following the thread Mac_girl? I don’t think the male in the photo is a Macedonian. I think he’s from Colorado and I’m betting he was avoiding the police and the media.

The link no longer works on the WS site, but the picture shows up if you use the tapatalk app.

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/...t-Kills-Self-Missing-Connected-477777393.html
attachment.php

Attachments

• police chase.PNG
    police chase.PNG
    320.3 KB · Views: 408
Also who drives around with a loaded gun???

I'm completely confused. The report stated that during the pursuit the driver pulled over and let a passenger out. That would make sense if it was a carjacking but the report also stated "the vehicle had been possibly used in a homicide" so that would rule out carjacking, correct?

So that means someone would voluntarily be a passenger in a stolen vehicle with a murderer.

And what kind of moron commits homicide and drives around in a stolen vehicle?

I still want to believe she could be alive but it's not seeming likely. I hope that he at least told someone where she is before he took the coward's way out.

He was probably with a friend and knew what he was going to do. At least he didn't take even more people down with him.

"The truck had recently been used in a homicide in L.A. County, according to investigators."

http://ktla.com/2018/03/23/suspect-...elf-in-corona-area-after-70-mile-pursuit-chp/

I’m wondering if it was just reported stolen? Maybe it is a family members or someone he knows. Maybe he borrowed it here and there or had been using it recently and the owner had no reason to report it stolen until now? Maybe someone figured out what he had done? Maybe LE questioned family and friends? JMO...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this was a spurned lover and rage thing, it seems unlikely he'd have an accomplice.

I don't get the stolen truck situation, unless it was used in the last few days to transport remains from elsewhere? In that case LE's statement that the truck was involved in a homicide, it could make sense.

Maybe this guy was under surveillance all this time. Still, if so, wouldn't LE know what he did with Adea? Or maybe he was disposing of clothing, a weapon or whatever?

If this is the person who the friend poster mentioned, that he had a lawyer and wouldn't cooperate (the guy with the fiancee) he is very stupid to have stolen the truck.

I don't know...thinking aloud.

Plus, if Adea demanded the keys back, why would she take off with him for a couple of romantic days as was stated. I think that was BS, he took her under duress...

Chris Spotz, a 33-year-old aspiring actor, was identified by Riverside County Sheriff's officials as the man who led authorities on a chase from Hesperia to Corona in a stolen Toyota Tacoma. He fatally shot himself at the end of the pursuit.

Spotz had just returned to Southern California from Colorado where he was with his fiancee.

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/...t-Kills-Self-Missing-Connected-477777393.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop