Found Deceased CA - Adea Shabani, 25, Hollywood, 23 Feb 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg....just seeing this.
i'm in disbelief. so sad...:(

might ansari's talking to LE the other night have actually opened something? omg

I agree. My heart sank with these updates.:(
Maybe they can get some info from his phone pings.

from the link:

"Authorities discovered the vehicle had possibly been used in a homicide that had occurred in Los Angeles County, Olivas said."

Forensic evidence?

Wow... I hope that passenger is talking to law enforcement. Hopefully they weren't involved in this. I get the feeling this was a horrific crime. Ugh, my heart aches for Adea.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I hate when murderers kill themselves without letting family know where the victim is and they whys. Nothing to lose. Makes me so sad for her and her family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks, yes I read back.

so it's a stolen car apparently....

"The suspect who killed himself during the police pursuit apparently had a passenger in the car. He made a brief stop to let the passenger out of the car, then he continued the pursuit before stopping the allegedly stolen car and shooting himself in the head."

http://www.foxla.com/news/loca...ss-kills-himself-after-pursuit

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I’m glad he let his passenger out before he continued on and ended his life. So sad for Adea’s family, friends and classmates.

Oh my! Wow, this took a fast turn for the worst. Not that I had any real hopes of Adea being found alive, since to me this had all the hallmarks of a ex or current boyfriend either spurned or controlling doing what they all too often do when beautiful young ladies slip out of their control. The things that pointed to that to me were unlocked apartment and the cancelled Uber. That seemed off and the lack of information from the last person who claimed to see her. The information in the article is odd though - she was going on a trip with him? Before her class that was so critical to her future? Not sure I am buying that. More likely that he coerced/forced her to go with him under duress. And she had packed suitcases/luggage....I wonder if they have done a full forensic analysis of her apartment. Although the article states that they think she was killed between Hollywood and Sacramento, it's entirely possible she never left her apartment alive.

My heart goes out to her friends and family...they must be devastated. I hope that LE has enough clues to find and bring Adea home. As for the guy - what a . Coward. Couldn't face what he did, didn't have the human decency to give Adea's family answers they so desperately need.

Any reason they can't back track where his phone pinged any time between last time she was seen and when he killed himself? Maybe he went back a few times to that one place that wasn't his home or her's. Process of elimination. At least it would give a starting point.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

I am wondering if her boyfriend lived in Santa Clarita.

Maybe she had ordered an Uber, so she could ride to his place, so they could leave on their trip?

And for some reason he came and got her instead, so she canceled the Uber. And they went on the trip but something bad happened early on....?

Because the door was unlocked and she missed an important acting class, MAYBE he forced her to leave with him, much earlier than they had planned?

Car jacking?

Could be, I wondered about that. Maybe the passenger was the owner.
I wonder if LE was so quiet because they knew this person was involved, but couldn't nail him. I wonder if it is indeed the guy with a fiancee, and from whom Adea wanted her keys back...and who had lawyered up and wouldn't speak.

(eta...according to the friend not yet verified)

When did this chase take place? The time (this morning or this afternoon?) I'm trying to piece something together. TIA.

uh...

this particular stolen truck.....
"The truck had recently been used in a homicide in L.A. County, according to investigators."

so are they saying Adea was taken in this truck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay