Found Deceased CA - Adea Shabani, 25, Hollywood, 23 Feb 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would an engaged guy have keys to Adea's apartment?

Reasons I can think of....

1. A lover ... either Adea knew or didn't know about the finance
2. A very close friend
3. Someone Adea hired; An agent, publicist, acting coach, dog walker, etc.

Under these three options, all could have fallen under the category as "breaking up"... breaking up with a lover, a falling out with a close friend, or terminating the services of someone Adea was close to...

What else, if anything could this be?

After last night's discussion....
wouldn't LE have accessed all that info that required passwords and access to the Cloud?

In any case I do hope the tips called in by ansari led to something.

Where are you Adea??

Whatever is happening is Adea alive ?

I’m sorry... I sense your frustration . Hoping the other poster returns. Perhaps she/he is another time zone and sleeping . Hugs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m sorry... I sense your frustration . Hoping the other poster returns. Perhaps she/he is another time zone and sleeping . Hugs

The other poster according to his/her profile is in Cairo, Egypt, and this country is 10 hours time difference with Pacific time zone. Like most of Europe they will change to Daylight savings time on Sunday.

Whatever is happening is Adea alive?

From what he said it doesn’t seem likely that she is. :( If we go based off his theory of what happened it seems she had a fight with someone and it didn’t go well. :( Although he did say he googled Santa Clarita sex trafficking I really don’t think that’s the case. I think it was a break up gone bad. If this mystery person did do something to her where could he have put her? I wonder if the landfill was searched. :( I wonder if he went into her apartment to get rid of anything linked to him.

Wish I had time to go look around where Mari was found

Reminder:

Bullying and personal attacks on other posters are NOT tolerated on WS. Please alert on any such posts so that the moderators can address the issue.

:tyou:

Reminder:

Bullying and personal attacks on other posters are NOT tolerated on WS. Please alert on any such posts so that the moderators can address the issue.

:tyou:

Remember we can't do anything if we don't know bullying is going on.

We rely on our members to alert. There is no way we can patrol threads and posts. We have over 12 million posts on Websleuths.

The alert button is the red triangle in the lower left-hand corner of the post in question.

Please alert. If you don't then you can't complain. You have to give our mods a chance to take care of the problem.

Tricia

Maybe she knew he had a fiance? For some reason he sounds like a rich guy (because according to the previous post he's apparently already lawyered up) and so she threatened to tell on him if he doesn't leave her alone? maybe she has something on him he didn't want out?

I am new to this community and this case, as well another one that is discussed here (Kim Wall), are very personal for me as I have mutual friends and networks in common with both individuals. I have a question for the older members here- in your experience, what, if anything, can be done to keep these cases alive and help with bringing justice for the victims? I am particularly concerned for Adea's case as a recent poster mentioned that LE has a suspect that is not required to talk simply because he "lawyered up" and a body has not been found? This is beyond belief to me. Is there anything that can be done to put pressure on LE or keep the case in the press? Also please let me know if this message is not appropriate for the forum. The recent developments on here are very distressing from what I have read thus far.

I am particularly concerned for Adea's case as a recent poster mentioned that LE has a suspect that is not required to talk simply because he "lawyered up" and a body has not been found?

Please note that as of now, there are no verified insiders on this case - so maybe take what you read here as speculation and not fact. It's possible that the poster will be verified soon, (I hope so!) and what he/she is saying is true. But until then... we can only guess and speculate..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hey Everyone,

This is a new situation for us at Websleuths.

While the case is being handled by the police in LA we are getting members from literally all over the world posting and saying they have information.

We are trying to verify some of these posters now.

Until then let's keep the discussion to what we know in the mainstream media.

This case feels very strange. I can't put my finger on it but damn I hope Adea is found safe soon.

Tricia

I am new to this community and this case, as well another one that is discussed here (Kim Wall), are very personal for me as I have mutual friends and networks in common with both individuals. I have a question for the older members here- in your experience, what, if anything, can be done to keep these cases alive and help with bringing justice for the victims? I am particularly concerned for Adea's case as a recent poster mentioned that LE has a suspect that is not required to talk simply because he "lawyered up" and a body has not been found? This is beyond belief to me. Is there anything that can be done to put pressure on LE or keep the case in the press? Also please let me know if this message is not appropriate for the forum. The recent developments on here are very distressing from what I have read thus far.
Welcome. I would say that since Adea is in the entertainment field, getting others in the field to share her pic and missing poster would go a long way to capturing attention.

Please do respect the TOS and do not post any information without according source link from msm or LE (in case you fullfil the criteria, please get verified as insider).

Thanks!

Statistically speaking, it is usually someone close to the missing person that is responsible for them being missing. A significant other or ex is the first person we assume is responsible. The reason we did not jump to that conclusion is because when we could see Adea's social media, no where on there did we see any lover-type relationship posts from her or in any of the extensions when sleuthing. Do we know if she actually was in a relationship, or recently left one? I see no evidence of either scenario, although it is very possible it was on the down low. If so, why hide it?

Statistically speaking, it is usually someone close to the missing person that is responsible for them being missing. A significant other or ex is the first person we assume is responsible. The reason we did not jump to that conclusion is because when we could see Adea's social media, no where on there did we see any lover-type relationship posts from her or in any of the extensions when sleuthing. Do we know if she actually was in a relationship, or recently left one? I see no evidence of either scenario, although it is very possible it was on the down low. If so, why hide it?
Somewhat something to hide

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Because he was already engaged.
Apparently his Mrswhatever couldn't provide for him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay