Found Deceased CA - Adea Shabani, 25, Hollywood, 23 Feb 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we're all curious about the red candles. Also, what's with the Santa Clarita connection?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

But is she okay? Do u have any information if she is in good condition?

As you may know, i'm not in the US and all the info i have is from the iphones, clouds, friends, etc. After the 23rd, i believe the phones were smashed, no last location (as it was not on low battery) and Adea disappeared. When i checked the online accounts, there was no calls nor messages from the suspect up until today, which is very suspicious to a normal person like me, imagine the detectives (i.e Adea and the suspect were exchanging messages everyday until she disappeared) and the suspect disappeared and not cooperating with the police.

Is Adea alive????

it has been 4 weeks now, we are devastated. when you see the suspect and can't question or arrest him, because he hired a lawyer on Monday 26th and there is no evidence because there is no body to be found

it has been 4 weeks now, we are devastated. when you see the suspect and can't question or arrest him, because he hired a lawyer on Monday 26th and there is no evidence because there is no body to be found
No struggle? No fingerprints at her apartment? No hairs or other forensic evidence of this suspect being there?

Edited to ask: Can't be questioned because he has a lawyer? Huh?

No struggle? No fingerprints at her apartment? No hairs or other forensic evidence of this suspect being there?

That question is for LAPD my friend.

The CCTV should have all the info if the building provided it to LAPD

That question is for LAPD my friend.

The CCTV should have all the info if the building provided it to LAPD
Fingers crossed they can get the evidence they need.

I'm assuming the suspect is flush with cash and has secured a top notch attorney..

Edited to ask: Can't be questioned because he has a lawyer? Huh?

Yes this is what the family and PI were told, and the lawyer said his client will not talk, only in custody (which is not possible)

Give us a hint
Why would he do it?

I will ask you this ... why would he not cooperate? because everything is fine?

if i was the last one to be seen with a close friend/girlfriend or anyone, i will be the first one to help, and report all the info even if i am a suspect (ofcourse if i was innocent)

Closing thread to clean up.

I've never heard of someone giving their friends access to all of their texts and social media messages. Interesting...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just replying to this. One of my employers gives me access to everything. I have all passwords and handle all financial matters. I also post on SM for her. I can use her phone and reply to texts. It's not that unusual, I'm her personal assistant.

Just replying to this. One of my employers gives me access to everything. I have all passwords and handle all financial matters. I also post on SM for her. I can use her phone and reply to texts. It's not that unusual, I'm her personal assistant.
You have probably also signed an nda as an employee. Not saying it doesn't happen, but it's definitely uncommon.

You have probably also signed an nda as an employee. Not saying it doesn't happen, but it's definitely uncommon.

Actually I have not signed an NDA, but I also run a start up and know how hard it can be to enforce NDAs. I am a friend of hers, and as such she trusts me. It may be uncommon I suppose, but it does on occasion happen. I think maybe she had good luck with her last personal assistant, and the that carried over. I admit I also found it to be overly trusting and not something I would personally do, but it does happen on occasion. So it's not completely out of the realm of possibility that Adea felt like this....especially being on the younger side with less life experience (my employer is in her 60s and has been screwed over once or twice).

She knows, she doesn't want to talk, she doesn't want to be involved

Putting myself in her shoes, I would probably be concerned for my own safety, given the fact that Adea has been missing for almost a month. Such a tough position to be in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Psycho