Found Deceased CA - Adea Shabani, 25, Hollywood, 23 Feb 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So to your knowledge, she really was in Santa Clarita? I mean if you saw her texts, etc., on the day she went missing and days leading up to it .. and you did a search on Santa Clarita..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I've never heard of someone giving their friends access to all of their texts and social media messages. Interesting...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I sent an email to be verified and I hope I can be verified soon.

I understand that you guys might doubt every single user, but I want you to know that I joined this forum to share what I see on iCloud, whatsapp, iMessages, and Facebook messages including IP locations which could help the investigation.

These are facts and cannot be re-produced.

The suspect is the person she was seen last with, I can also confirm that the suspect exchanged a lot of messages with Adea before her disappearance and there is even a video where she was filming (uploaded to her iCloud) the suspect and shouting "you stole my phone" and was trying to take her second phone she was filming with.

I checked back this incident on iCloud "Find my iPhone" application and read the email from apple confirming the location with the address where of the lost phone was. So Adea was right when she was shouting "you stole my phone"

I would strongly suggest talking to LE before publicly sharing any of the things you mentioned. Respectfully to all of my fellow WS members... we are not law enforcement. This is a public forum that anyone can see, as you obviously know since you found us through a google search. If you have that type of vital information, I would like to hope LE has that info as well and hasn’t released it for a reason. But idk.

Yes and they have all the needed info

Thank you for sending an email to become a VI. No disrespect to you at all, but I’m going to wait to comment my questions and thoughts until you’re verified. Verified insiders are valuable and much appreciated on these threads.

Totally agree with being very cautious about what can be disclosed.

Maricella Garcia had both her phones smashed also. Not saying there is a link but who knows with Elaine, Mari, and Adea. Maricella went missing from the valley and her body was dumped in Santa Clarita. ☹️

If they were close friends he may know her password. I know the passwords to all my ex’s emails and phones. I even know some of my friends passwords and shared mine with my parents and sister in case of an emergency.

I would strongly suggest talking to LE before publicly sharing any of the things you mentioned. Respectfully to all of my fellow WS members... we are not law enforcement. This is a public forum that anyone can see, as you obviously know since you found us through a google search. If you have that type of vital information, I would like to hope LE has that info as well and hasn’t released it for a reason. But idk.

Understood, I will not disclose more info for the time being. perhaps the LE has a strong reason for not releasing anything yet.

I sent an email to be verified and I hope I can be verified soon.

I understand that you guys might doubt every single user, but I want you to know that I joined this forum to share what I see on iCloud, whatsapp, iMessages, and Facebook messages including IP locations which could help the investigation.

These are facts and cannot be re-produced.

The suspect is the person she was seen last with, I can also confirm that the suspect exchanged a lot of messages with Adea before her disappearance and there is even a video where she was filming (uploaded to her iCloud) the suspect and shouting "you stole my phone" and was trying to take her second phone she was filming with.

I checked back this incident on iCloud "Find my iPhone" application and read the email from apple confirming the location with the address where of the lost phone was. So Adea was right when she was shouting "you stole my phone"

Do you know why she had 2 phones?

I wonder was it a close friend or a boyfriend? Was it someone we've seen talk to the press?

If someone stole my cell phone I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t stay in close enough contact to take a video. Unless perhaps the person was known to me and I knew they were completely harmless.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe it was a fight that got out of control and something happened accidentally..? And was covered up?

I am curious as to who may have had access to change Adea’s instagram page to private and the purpose of doing so.

Edited: typo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members