Found Deceased CA - Adea Shabani, 25, Hollywood, 23 Feb 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I come back to Adea's door being unlocked. Someone she knew was in the apartment?

I am curious as to who may have had access to change Adea’s instagram page to private and the purpose of doing so.

Edited: typo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too!

I am curious as to who may have had access to change Adea’s instagram page to private
Someone who has her passwords. Seems like several people had passwords to her social media activity..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I am curious as to who may have had access to change Adea’s instagram page to private and the purpose of doing so.

Edited: typo

The brother who manages the account

Someone who has her passwords...

I feel maybe the PI or family did it. It’s weird Elaine’s mom has been very vocal and speaks up a lot and we get silence about Adeas case yet they have the same private investigator.

Someone who has her passwords. Seems like several people had passwords to her social media activity..

Does ES her brother also have access to her ICloud? Do you know why there is not much news press on her case?

Did he have HER keys or did he already have a set. (Implying he was a close friend or more)

Apparently (from the messages) In the last days leading to her disappearance, Adea was texting the suspect to give her back the keys

What are the red candles??

If Adea wanted her keys back, was she breaking up with someone...someone she didn't want to see anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cases