Found Deceased CA - Adea Shabani, 25, Hollywood, 23 Feb 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Adea’s friends who requested to get verified knows this guy is connected to Adea’s disappearance and hasn’t posted because he/she knows the details will be announced?
I find it hard to believe that someone outside of LE is able to learn who shot themselves when even the media isn't being told. It's a wild guess at best, for now. Perhaps the name has not been released until next of kin is informed. Or, since he was part of a homicide investigation, maybe that family was told first and someone actually does have inside information. We just don't know yet. We have to wait and see.

Because he was already engaged.
Apparently his Mrswhatever couldn't provide for him...
That's as possible as any other theory. That would be a stupid reason to kill someone. We'll have to see how things unfold in the coming hours.

I hope everything will be solved soon.
I am convinced LE knows way more than we do.
They wouldn't pursue him if they do not have proves.
I pray that Adea is found soon.
Maybe her Rolex will be found too.

I hope everything will be solved soon.
I am convinced LE knows way more than we do.
They wouldn't pursue him if they do not have proves.
I pray that Adea is found soon.
Maybe her Rolex will be found too.
If a man harmed her, yes I also agree that he wouldn't be pursued with no cause to. Was there ever a list of items missing along with Adea/? Her phone(s), watch, keys, wallet, purse, etc? I haven't seen any list of things missing.

If a man harmed her, yes I also agree that he wouldn't be pursued with no cause to. Was there ever a list of items missing along with Adea/? Her phone(s), watch, keys, wallet, purse, etc? I haven't seen any list of things missing.

Actually your list is pretty accurate.
Maybe a bit too long 😉

Statistically speaking, it is usually someone close to the missing person that is responsible for them being missing. A significant other or ex is the first person we assume is responsible. The reason we did not jump to that conclusion is because when we could see Adea's social media, no where on there did we see any lover-type relationship posts from her or in any of the extensions when sleuthing. Do we know if she actually was in a relationship, or recently left one? I see no evidence of either scenario, although it is very possible it was on the down low. If so, why hide it?
Some people just don't post about their relationship online. If I went missing today, you wouldn't see evidence of my relationship on my social media. But I'm not hiding it. My friends know about my boyfriend. I practically live with him, and we're always together. I adore him, and he's my favorite person in the world. I choose not to share my romantic life on social media, however.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That's as possible as any other theory. That would be a stupid reason to kill someone. We'll have to see how things unfold in the coming hours.
I'm confused

Boyfriend of Missing Model Kills Self at End of Corona Pursuit

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...t-Kills-Self-Missing-Connected-477777393.html

“The boyfriend of a missing model from Macedonia killed himself during police chase Thursday night, several law enforcement sources told NBC4.”

I got a breaking news alert and they updated it to name her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you! I should have finished reading the thread. Sorry, friends!

Boyfriend of Missing Model Kills Self at End of Corona Pursuit

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...t-Kills-Self-Missing-Connected-477777393.html

“The boyfriend of a missing model from Macedonia killed himself during police chase Thursday night, several law enforcement sources told NBC4.”

I got a breaking news alert and they updated it to name her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow! So it’s a homicide case meaning they don’t think she’s alive. I wonder where she could be. I hope they are able to find her so her loved ones can find peace. :(

Nearby undeveloped places such as Santa Clarita,the Hollywood hills, and the boyfriend last location woulb be good places to search for the missing girl.

BREAKING: Friends of missing actress Adea Shabani have confirmed to me they believe she is dead.

And they believe they know who killed her.
He is now dead too.

I'll be live at 5pm on Fox 11 Los Angeles with the unbelievably tragic story and details you will hear only on FOX 11.
#FindAdea
d78aa6a4fda3c97cff49e46e8e046c6c.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialGigiGraciette/

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I find it hard to believe that someone outside of LE is able to learn who shot themselves when even the media isn't being told. It's a wild guess at best, for now. Perhaps the name has not been released until next of kin is informed. Or, since he was part of a homicide investigation, maybe that family was told first and someone actually does have inside information. We just don't know yet. We have to wait and see.

Scanner traffic from non-broadcastify feeds...

One of the people live tweeting the pursuit from it had said it was a suspected187 suspect (homicide) out of North Hollywood in the pursuit who then committed 11-45 at the end of the pursuit.

And even during the pursuit more than one local media person knew it was a possible connection to a North Hollywood possible 187, which pointed to this case.

The local scanner community here is pretty tight knit and most work together quite closely (and not always in 'visible conversation') and many media have come to rely on this network here...

omg....just seeing this.
i'm in disbelief. so sad...:(

might ansari's talking to LE the other night have actually opened something? omg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay