Found Deceased CA - Adea Shabani, 25, Hollywood, 23 Feb 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does she work? Does she have a "normal" job, or has she been making enough money by modeling/acting? Have any of her colleagues come forward?

Where does she work? Does she have a "normal" job, or has she been making enough money by modeling/acting? Have any of her colleagues come forward?
Newton posted earlier she works for a company called The Hookah Guyz.

If "red candles" was the last text and didn't seem to make sense, maybe it was a last second effort to leave a clue. Like maybe a perp touched the red candle at her house and left a fingerprint....

If you could only send one last text and were short on time, you'd likely be trying to point people to a piece of evidence.

Wasn't Leah Altmann also last seen at a coffee shop in Hollywood? Not the same one -- it was a Panera, I think -- but still an interesting coincidence.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That sighting has since been discounted by the LAPD since they cannot confirm it.

I do find them to have some resemblance though and they are both in their mid-20s. I think Adea is in a more perilous position though and may have been taking some risks. JMO

She is with a male friend in this photo and a couple others as someone earlier pointed out. He comments, hopefully he has been contacted if he is not the one that submitted the missing report. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bdn-cU7AtTL/?hl=en&taken-by=adealicious

The last text is very vague - was it just "red candles" or something to do with red candles and they aren't disclosing more? When I think of red candles, my mind jumps to satanists immediately but that is my sleuthsense. It could be totally innocuous.

BTW, the Rise n Grind is on the corner of Hollywood Blvd and 1700 block of Wilcox, so if she also actually lived on that block, it would be above the shop or around the corner. That is an extremely expensive area to live in.

Family said her last post on Instagram Feb 22 location from The Soho house a private club in Hollywood

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/03/06/adea-shabani-missing-in-los-angeles

This is her last photo on Feb 22 before she went missing the morning of Feb 23

SOHO House Hollywood.

https://www.sohohousewh.com/
87ae9d4d56120155dda2c31eb2d329fa.jpg

https://www.yelp.com/biz/soho-house-west-hollywood-west-hollywood-2

I should be out of the hospital tomorrow and me and Mr. Mistivon will get on it. I'm near the area and have dealt a little with Jayden before, as well as the local media and MPU.
unfortunately, the amount of physical searching I can do may be limited to how I feel but hopefully I'll feel great.
The first thing I'll do is work on getting more info. Has anyone here spoken with her friends, such as the one who posted here?
Thank you all for putting time and effort into her case.

I’m also very confused on that part. They keep saying Santa Clarita but not giving confirmation on time or anything.

This is the Apt complex she lives in. They look very nice. Photos of the street each way and across the street.

53f67c9eb9302fff2f2f500b29d8d7ce.jpg
9f2e24e0529b787c2758985b395bd846.jpg
a2104963fbea361f191f5934cf03971c.jpg
b125e090fda7ffdea112fe675799e123.jpg

This is the Apt complex she lives in. They look very nice. Photos of the street each way and across the street.

cache.php
Are they under construction? Construction workers?.......

Are they under construction? Construction workers?.......

That is the building across the street but it does look like construction. That photo could be real old depending when the Google car with camera took that photo.

You said you put her in Namus...does she have scars and/or tattoos? Anything else to help ID her? Thick accent maybe? Where does she like to hang out? What kinds of places does she frequent? And I hate to say it but maybe someone should look near where Mari wasfound just in case
:(

She must be doing pretty well with acting. I looked through her Instagram, and she has very expensive items, like Goyard and Gucci bags. Those are thousands of dollars each. I think she even has a Céline bag in one!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member