Found Deceased CA - Adea Shabani, 25, Hollywood, 23 Feb 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Agent: Not Required, you can actually get pulled from background cast for a speaking part if production wants, they simply pull you aside and you sign the forms.
2) SAG has requirements for membership that include working on a Union Film +Working a minimum of X amount of hours before you can pay and become a member and get your official SAG card..
3) There are plenty of Open Casting Calls available and if she is listed on any of the popular acting services then anyone working on the film from Casting Agencies to the Producer or Director can contact any Actor listed to invite then to an open reading or to submit online information and test reels...so an Agent isn’t necessary for some film projects...

Besides, until you have enough credits under your belt most Agencies won’t take on new talent, it just depends upon the individual, his/her connections/and how active he/she is in the industry, etc.. but most wait until after they have their SAG& (drawing a blank..*laughs* it’s like forgetting your own phone number *sheesh*)...point is, I doubt she had an acting agent...modeling agent maybe...but doubt the acting side..as yet...

***Note:The above is only my own opinions, thoughts, theories; unless otherwise indicated by a website URL and/or reference to an origin source..Thanks!

Currently being very glitchy ➡️Please note: My “Thank” clicking is glitchy & often does not register or subtracts mine after I’ve clicked someone’s, ‘Thank’..Please know that I am Thankful for your Help/Support/Humor/Etc!..so, THANK YOU!

The TRUTH WILL OUT!, and There will be a Reckoning, in this Life or the Next!

Yes acting is different but to get a good high paying reputable modeling assignment because of high competition you need a reputable agent. They have all the good connections in the industry and negotiate the top pay. Otherwise you are like a needle in a haystack. Hollywood is filled with pretty faces.

Apparently it was stated here earlier by friends her family is well off. Could she have been kidnapped being held for ransom to extort money from her family therefore LE and friends being quiet. She flaunts expensive designer clothes, handbags and jewelry on social media which screams MONEY. Her friends thought she was being held against her will.

Her Mom jumped on a plane and got here rather quickly. Maybe someone received a ransom note.

Interesting thought. I've been very perplexed by the gag order, LE's complete silence and lack of pleas for tips from the public. The Uber guy's (Joshua) disappearance generated so much publicity. LAPD took care of that one too. So why this silence? There has to be a reason.

If anyone has information, please take it to the police. PLEASE. While we love discussing information, first and foremost we want to help out as much as possible. Posting info here and not taking to the police first is the wrong thing to do.

If you have seen or have any information regarding the whereabouts of Adea Shabani, please contact the Los Angeles
Police Department's Missing Persons Unit at 213-996-1800.

During non-business hours or on weekends, calls should be
directed to 1-877-LAPD-24-7- (877-527-3247).

Anyone wishing to remain anonymous should call LA Crime.
Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (800-222-8477)
or go directly to www.lacrimestoppers.org

Is it different now? Is it necessary to put yourself out there so much? Adea was taking those actress courses which cost a lot, and presumably had all sorts of contacts in the business, and probably an agent. Or is it to do with the modeling business?

Just seems to me that all these IGs she has are not necessary, and can draw too much unwanted attention, even lead to some dangerous situations.
Is there more going on we are not privy to?

It is different now and her Instagram is not unlike other young aspiring actresses. More established actors and actresses may have agents or publicists that handle their social media presence but the general advice is to have a mix of personal and professional shots.

To me hers looks like average pictures of a young woman studying abroad for acting; glammed out and about in LA + headshots + casual or personal photos. As an aspiring model, photos of her with designer gear or clothing that show her body type also makes sense. She may not have the height, look or age to be a runway model but she could do catalog and ad work.

So far, I've seen Adea "scouted" for two gigs on her IG...FWIW. Wish I could figure out the dates people posted under her photos??? Why don't I see dates on IG comments??? Also.....why are there are those dots so we have to scroll down to even see comments???
Like this:
.I've never seen THAT before??? :thinking:

I just spent some time looking up the young actress friend of my daughter, who quit the Hollywood scene after working here for some years. (She's acting in Canada now) While here in CA she landed a starring role in a TV movie, a supporting role in another TV film with Claire Danes, and which won an Emmy, and other roles, plus was wanted by Bigelow in a film, but didn't get the part. . She was a beginner some 6 years ago.
Nowhere have I found self promoting IGs with a million pictures. I can barely find ANY photos of her besides in the cast members of those films.

Is it different now? Is it necessary to put yourself out there so much? Adea was taking those actress courses which cost a lot, and presumably had all sorts of contacts in the business, and probably an agent. Or is it to do with the modeling business?

Just seems to me that all these IGs she has are not necessary, and can draw too much unwanted attention, even lead to some dangerous situations.

I don't know what to think. I just want her to be found safely......

"Just seems to me that all these IGs she has are not necessary, and can draw too much unwanted attention, even lead to some dangerous situations."

How can you be sure that she has more than one account on instagram ?

I can only find one account that truly seems to be this MP Adeas .
There's one that looks fake , we already know that .
There are lots of people using instagram in the world and some do have the same name.
It does not mean they are this missing girl it could be just people with the same name .
I can make an account with that name in minutes .
Just has to have a minute little difference for example; like using a dot . Or an underscore _ or both.
Does not mean they are this missing person. JmO

My best friend is an actress in LA. Recently in a few films in but parts. She does not have an agent. Works on and off with a manager. While having an agent gets you into specific casting calls and they go to bat to make sure you are seen, most actors in LA are not fully represented. As a side note I have held castings and some people are represented, but often they are not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jealous someone....perhaps.

:dunno:

The post from MacedoniaGirl said she didn't have a BF so who would he be jealous of? Maybe someone who was interested in her but she wasn't interested in him so he got ticked off and was stalking her. Waiting for her to come out as he waited in his car parked on her street

"Just seems to me that all these IGs she has are not necessary, and can draw too much unwanted attention, even lead to some dangerous situations."

There's one that looks fake , we already know that .
There are lots of people using instagram in the world and some do have the same name.
It does not mean they are this missing girl it could be just people with the same name .
I can make an account with that name in minutes .
Just has to have a minute little difference for example; like using a dot . Or an underscore _ or both.
Does not mean they are this missing person. JmO

Earlier someone posted a list of the IGs. I don't know if they are fake, other than the one account, but if they are, I'd be a tad worried and annoyed that people were setting up fake ones in my likeness by who knows who.

Earlier someone posted a list of the IGs. I don't know if they are fake, other than the one account, but if they are, I'd be a tad worried and annoyed that people were setting up fake ones in my likeness by who knows who.

The other accounts are not necessarily fake (but the one). They belong to real people with same name.

I just spent some time looking up the young actress friend of my daughter, who quit the Hollywood scene after working here for some years. (She's acting in Canada now) While here in CA she landed a starring role in a TV movie, a supporting role in another TV film with Claire Danes, and which won an Emmy, and other roles, plus was wanted by Bigelow in a film, but didn't get the part. . She was a beginner some 6 years ago.
Nowhere have I found self promoting IGs with a million pictures. I can barely find ANY photos of her besides in the cast members of those films.

I don't know what to think. I just want her to be found safely......

It seems in this case that she was a successful model and was hoping to transition into acting. I know others who were unknowns until they landed a good acting gig. They might have a background in theater or other performing arts.

Also wanted to mention that I went through tons of pictures on the HookaGuyz Facebook (I don’t get that whole scene JMO) and I think that some of y’all are underestimating the potential cash flow she could be used to from working there. There are tons of private parties hosted by celebrities that clearly have a great turnout each and every time. You’ll see the stacks upon stacks of cash that was freely flowing toward the Hookah girls. Granted, it’s probably a tiring job, especially when they have to make sure they look perfect and feign Interest in gross old millionaires all night but I would bet they take home a couple grand after each event.

Regardless of how she made ends meet, I hope she is found safe very very soon!

"(✂️SNIP-SNIP✂️)

There's one that looks fake , we already know that .(✂️SNIP-SNIP✂️)

I believe that she is likely referencing that Adea had at least 3 instagram style accounts..(all listed in the shared Case File document and in existence a long time prior to her disappearance)..

However, two of them, I have come to believe are or were possibly bot built and populated either by Adea directly or were auto populated with images and posts from Adea’s real instagram timeline auto posted with delay to those other instagram style accounts...you can go look at the document for more info or do google searches and find them

***Note:The above is only my own opinions, thoughts, theories; unless otherwise indicated by a website URL and/or reference to an origin source..Thanks!

Please note: My “Thank” clicking is glitchy & often does not register or subtracts mine after I’ve clicked someone’s, ‘Thank’..Please know that I am Thankful for your Help/Support/Humor/Etc!..so, THANK YOU!

Yes, thats right it maybe nefarious, but on the other hand maybe a trap setup to attempt to gain clues as to the disappearance.
You can report imposter accounts to
Instagram.
You can report for a variety of reasons.
I outed the fake one and posted the link on here .
I posted the screen shot of the instagram search results for the name which is what you might refer to as the list ?
The fake account is not there anymore, i presume it was reported and Instagram took it down !

Door left unlocked in that apt complex? This sounds like a neighbor could be involved. Jmo

Because you would lock that door even if you had to check the mailbox.

I believe that she is likely referencing that Adea had at least 3 instagram style accounts..(all listed in the shared Case File document and in existence a long time prior to her disappearance)..

However, two of them, I have come to believe are or were possibly bot built and populated either by Adea directly or were auto populated with images and posts from Adea’s real instagram timeline auto posted with delay to those other instagram style accounts...you can go look at the document for more info or do google searches and find them

Please note: My “Thank” clicking is glitchy & often does not register or subtracts mine after I’ve clicked someone’s, ‘Thank’..Please know that I am Thankful for your Help/Support/Humor/Etc!..so, THANK YOU!

I haven't seen 3 accounts belong to her only one . JmO

Can you provide the links to the other 2 please ?

Door left unlocked in that apt complex? This sounds like a neighbor could be involved. Jmo

Because you would lock that door even if you had to check the mailbox.

Yep, right. I brought that up a few pages ago. Also, the building has had problems...weirdos breaking in etc. (links also earlier somewhere). So who doesn't lock their door when going out. Plus, evidently there are security cameras on the street. Was she seen leaving the building? No one seems to know (that we know of). I questioned, where's the fire escape door? laundry room etc....has that building been investigated, searched? Tenants...was se friends with people there? Did someone need "help or whatever and knocked on her door?

eta....in the reviews of the place, a person said some stranger came into her studio and scared her, at night while she was in bed.. She screamed and he left. She couldn't get management to change the locks.

She might be right there in the building for all we know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18