CA - Aiden Leos, 6, fatally shot in road rage confrontation, Orange, 21 May 2021 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Like they said in today’s press conference,
They still have a lot of investigating work to do. Ballistics test on the gun matching to the bullet found in Aiden.
The suspect had a lot of guns. This will take time.
The police are doing a great job of keeping things close to the vest so as not to jeopardize the investigation and prosecution.
They emphasized the mother stated that she wants justice for Aiden, and they have gone out on a limb to promise that.
The police have the car fitting the description and have obtained a gun. I hope it is the right gun, considering how many he has.

The VW is registered to her parents. They and others with that car registration (~150 in SoCal) but who don't drive it, may very well have called the authorities.

His Instagram* has a photo of a (the) gun. Another IG has a photo of a project he had been working on -- restoring a Miata car in a garage. <modsnip: Please do not post addresses of friends or family> That's where the VW was the whole time. I think the resident is his grandma, prolly unaware.

Dunno if related, but a trick repo men use is to place a tracker on an SO's car -- which will always occasionally drive to the target car.

* fwiw none of the IG posts seem recent

Last edited by a moderator:
The VW is registered to her parents. They and others with that car registration (~150 in SoCal) but who don't drive it, may very well have called the authorities.

His Instagram* has a photo of a (the) gun. Another IG has a photo of a project he had been working on -- restoring a Miata car in a garage. <modsnip: Please do not post addresses of friends or family> That's where the VW was the whole time. I think the resident is his grandma, prolly unaware.

* fwiw none of the IG posts seem recent
Maybe the VW would have been given a paint job and had features swapped out.
The car was hers, courtesy of her parents and the garage hiding the vehicle was his grandma's. He sounds like he cannot stand on his own two feet, but is a tough man, who can buy guns and boast about them and shoot 6 year olds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I agree a villain sounds like a villain. That's not how crimes are solved tho, LOL.

How long you think they were surveiled?

They still have a lot of investigating work to do. Ballistics test on the gun matching to the bullet found in Aiden.
The police are doing a great job of keeping things close to the vest so as not to jeopardize the investigation and prosecution.
They emphasized the mother stated that she wants justice for Aiden, and they have gone out on a limb to promise that.
The police have the car fitting the description and have obtained a gun. I hope it is the right gun, considering how many he has.
Guns.

Perhaps they knew what type of gun was used after retrieving the bullet. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28
Back