CA CA - Alameda,Hisp/Asian Male, UP17616 Pre 40, hanging in public restroom, Jun 94

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have a question about John Doe's skin. It looks like he has some ultra pigmented parts in his face, or a clustering of freckles (forehead, cheekbones). Sorry, don't know how to describe this in a better way. Or could this been some Post Mortem reaction or related to the way he died?
I think this may be caused by blood pooling? Not an expert though

@victoriarobinson642 thank you so much for your reconstruction, it looks amazing.

Does anybody else think he looks like he could be black/asian mixed race?

He looks Filipino to me (especially with his nose) but I could see him being Latino as well.

From what I know about historical fashions and trends makes me more inclined to say he's Latino though. If I'm not mistaken Nike was was more popular with young Filipino men in the 90's while Fila's was more popular with the Latino community. This is all speculation though and I could be wrong.

I have a question about John Doe's skin. It looks like he has some ultra pigmented parts in his face, or a clustering of freckles (forehead, cheekbones). Sorry, don't know how to describe this in a better way. Or could this been some Post Mortem reaction or related to the way he died?
The pattern on his forehead looks more like burst capillaries to me (I'm no expert though). But there's a few spots around his mouth, on the side of his nose and on his cheeks that look like moles or freckles. So I think it's a little of both.

A few names of missing young men have been suggested on this thread, but does he have any listed ruled-outs?
His NamUs link:
(Post-mortem photo)

I can't seem to do searches on Doe Network anymore (it asks me for ID), but does he have a page there?

How sad that he passed-away this way and hasn't been identified.

A few names of missing young men have been suggested on this thread, but does he have any listed ruled-outs?
His NamUs link:
(Post-mortem photo)

I can't seem to do searches on Doe Network anymore (it asks me for ID), but does he have a page there?

How sad that he passed-away this way and hasn't been identified.
No rule out's as of Aug 2024

I believe I tried to look for a doenetwork page for him a while ago but unfortunately found nothing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sasjay1
Back