Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
[sbm][bbm]

did she say she looked at a clock?
she probably looked at her phone
many people don't have clocks anymore

why would his g/f lie about him going home?
how does she benefit from saying he went home when he didn't?
that would just implicate her needlessly
Not implying anything here to bring shame on GF
But... Is it possible GF was NOT ALONE
When Alex came home from the bars?

Just wondering...

Find Alex Holden

This site states they are purely updating on the Reddit thread so we're limited for discussion regarding the updates on this thread but a good friend of Alex's gives detailed updates daily.

I’m wondering if since the official “find” website states that the Reddit thread is being used by family for communication if we’re then able to use here as reference? @sillybilly
I hope that the referencing of the Reddit thread here is approved. There is information in the update from 10 hours ago that I would like to discuss, if or when allowed.

In the meantime, the following is from the site kelsie shared:
“Our objective is to accumulate any and all camera footage from the night of 12/30/19 and morning of 12/31/19 from local residents and businesses in the Sacramento area. The window of interest is 11:00 PM of 12/30 to 6:00 AM on 12/31.”

Alex has been missing for almost two weeks, and even with the help of LE and a PI, it appears they are still having a hard time establishing the direction of Alex’s travel.

I was thinking about why this might be and remembered a very sad case from several years ago involving a young man who disappeared after getting into an argument with his girlfriend:

By Tim Rohan
June 22, 2016
“COLUMBUS, Ohio — Linda Mulligan set off from her home around lunchtime, pushing a grocery cart, with her grandson Marcine at her side. It was a quiet day, the Sunday after Thanksgiving, 2014. The end of a holiday weekend, it was a fruitful day to scrap for cans.

They came upon an alley lined with trash receptacles stuffed full. Mulligan had mapped out a specific route that would take her past about 20 Dumpsters and 45 smaller bins. A few blocks away was the drag of shops and bars that represented the eastern edge of the Ohio State campus, on North High Street.

For the last few days, a search team had been combing the area, knocking on doors and handing out fliers. Kosta Karageorge, an Ohio State wrestler and football player, had gone missing.

Mulligan stopped at each of the Dumpsters, kicking them to make sure no animals were inside, before she got her footing, climbed in and sifted through the mess. Marcine, 8, mostly watched.

They looped around to another alley and then a third, wedged between Courtland Avenue and Indianola Avenue. Karageorge had last been seen at his apartment at the end of the lane.

At the Ohio State-Michigan football game the day before, the administration had shown his picture on the scoreboard, hoping for leads. The only clue about his whereabouts had been a few text messages Karageorge had sent his mother the night he went missing.

‘im sorry i hope im not an embarrasment.’

‘my heads been so [expletive] latly from a these concussioms i really am sorry.’

In the alley, Marcine wandered ahead of Mulligan and checked a receptacle. The green Dumpster, coated in graffiti, did not typically yield anything of value. Mulligan usually skipped it.

Marcine lifted the lid, got on his tiptoes and peeked inside. He shut it immediately and ran to his grandmother with tears in his eyes. ‘Grandma,’ he shouted, ‘there’s a body!’

Mulligan peered inside. Next to three clear trash bags and a flattened cardboard box, a large man lay on his side, wearing all black, the hood of a sweatshirt pulled over his head. Kosta Karageorge, age 22. A gun rested next to his right hand, and blood dripping from his mouth had dried on his chin.

[SBM]” (BBM)
A Young Athlete’s World of Pain, and Where It Led

By Tim Rohan
Nov. 30, 2014
“COLUMBUS, Ohio — Ohio State defensive tackle Kosta Karageorge was found dead Sunday, four days after he had last been seen, Sgt. Richard Weiner of the Columbus Police Department told reporters.

Karageorge, a senior who had not been heard from since he went for a walk around 2 a.m. Wednesday, died from what appeared to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound, according to Weiner. Weiner said that Karageorge’s body was found in a trash bin Sunday afternoon and that the police had recovered a handgun at the scene.

[SBM]” (BBM)
Missing for Four Days, Kosta Karageorge, an Ohio State Defensive Lineman, Is Found Dead

By Tim Rohan
Nov. 28, 2014
“COLUMBUS, Ohio — Around 1:30 a.m. Wednesday, Kosta Karageorge, an Ohio State football player and wrestler, sent a text message to his mother, apologizing if he had been an ‘embarrassment,’explaining that he had been affected by concussions.

Karageorge, apparently upset over an incident with his girlfriend, then went for a walk. He has not been seen since, and the family’s concern has grown as No. 7 Ohio State readied to play Michigan on Saturday.

[SBM]” (BBM)
Ohio State Walk-On Is Missing

I’m wondering if Alex had a gun with him when he left his apartment.

Mr. Karageorge (may he rest in peace) was suffering from the effects of a traumatic brain injury. The link between TBI and suicide is strong and only getting stronger. However, there's no such evidence that Alex was going through something similar, is there?

Hey everyone,

MPN and reddit are not approved sources for information at Websleuths. People can project themselves as anyone (including "friends" of missing persons) to drive traffic to their site for their own purposes.

Unfortunately many posts will have to be removed as time permits this morning.

Stick to MSM and approved sites and please do not discuss this further on the thread.

There is a large transient population in that area. They have taken over the river vegetation, over passes, and bridge areas.

Amateur opinion, of course.

That is my worry more than anything else regarding the river - that he was put in it, not so much that he fell into it by accident.

I've thought a lot about the suicide angle. Only his friends can really speak to whether that is a possibility. The face Alex gives us online is a stable, happy, healthy young guy with a great career, good friends, a gorgeous girlfriend and few vices. But I also know too well that when things look perfect, it is because it is a front for serious damage. I hope that is not the case here. IMO Neither Alex or K seem like the gun-owning type. If Alex harmed himself I'd wager he'd be a bridge jumper or something non-violent.

To try to keep things positive, I want to focus on how to help his friends get into his iPad. There are functional tutorials and methods that can be found online for how to brute-force i0s up to the current version which I won't link here but hopefully they give it a shot.

In some of the original news/info releases, it was shared that Alex, if he was walking to Natomas would have gone down to 16th Street before turning north to the Bike Trail.

I always wondered about that, because the bike trail actually starts at a location halfway between 19th and 20th, but that was the "official" statement, so I assumed maybe that was a more interesting walk. (16th is a major throughway, lots of businesses, 20th is more residential.)

People here are talking about another meetup tomorrow to knock on doors--all the way down 20th St. this time.

So the possibility of cameras that weren't checked before exists--assuming they aren't on some 7-day loop or something. (I don't have a clue how long security cameras keep their information.)

Hoping for something to come from tomorrow's walk. Also hope to be there myself, but that's still iffy right now.

Mr. Karageorge (may he rest in peace) was suffering from the effects of a traumatic brain injury. The link between TBI and suicide is strong and only getting stronger. However, there's no such evidence that Alex was going through something similar, is there?
That’s correct. Thank you for bringing that up. Hopefully, there will be a breakthrough in the case very soon. Sad :(

Hey Everyone,

Thank you for participating on Alex's thread. We are all hoping and praying for a positive outcome.
One thing we work at constantly on Websleuths is we do our best to make sure we allow the facts. Based on those facts we allow our members to discuss their opinions. That is why we are strict when it comes to what organizations we allow to be used as sources.
I loath having to name an organization that is not allowed but I am left with no choice in this instance.

Due to issues in the past Missing Pieces Network is not allowed as a source. Even if the organization says it is working with the family in this case or any case.
I am not saying the information is or is not factual that MPN has up about this specific case. I am saying that Websleuths cannot support this organization by allowing their information to be brought over here because of past problems and we have no way to check out their latest info on Alex's case nor do we have the time. This includes missing posters made by MPN.

Same with Reddit. I LOVE Reddit. They are a great group and site for all kinds of discussions but again there is no way to check out if things are factual over there.
Please stick to information law enforcement releases and the mainstream media sources we have allowed in the past. This includes Crimeonline.com The site belongs to Nancy Grace and several of her writers/contributors post here.

Tim Miller's Texas Equasearch, The KlaasKids Foundation and Crimeonline.com are three I find to be very reliable and all three are allowed as sources.

No source is perfect and mistakes will be made but please understand our goal is to do our very best to keep the discussions as factual as possible.
Thank you,
Tricia

Not implying anything here to bring shame on GF
But... Is it possible GF was NOT ALONE
When Alex came home from the bars?

Just wondering...
Ive been wondering this too many times. Or maybe it got physical and a "friend" intervened? Again, just over thinking on my part. They have to have him on camera somewhere. But they can't seem to find him anywhere. That is just mind numbing.

Well, since neither the media or LE seem to be following/giving out information on this anymore, I guess there's no where left to go with this.

I've been getting information in person from people that are actually searching, but since they're neither media or LE I guess they don't count either.

Well, since neither the media or LE seem to be following/giving out information on this anymore, I guess there's no where left to go with this.

I've been getting information in person from people that are actually searching, but since they're neither media or LE I guess they don't count either.

Yeah, I love me some Websleuths, and It's good to hear Tricia loves Reddit because I really do too, but this case is purely updating on Reddit really so we won't be able to discuss the updates here. We will just have to read on our own

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back