Found Deceased CA - Alex Holden, 25, Sacramento, 31 Dec 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why are you guys so certain about the water?

Not a single video has him heading there. And they looked. That’s why the parents listed his favorite bars because they think “he may have headed back towards the bars.” Based on a complete lack of evidence of him heading in any way towards water. Yes, the dogs picked up on a scent well PAST the river, but he’s been there many times.

Based on the complete lack of evidence, one can only conclude that he didn’t go towards the water.

I believe you're basing your conclusion on a false theory that surveillance is 100% and therefore impossible for AH to make it to the water because no footage is available.

Surveillance has often proven not to capture 100% of all traffic. I can think of two recent solid cases where the individual(s) were never depicted on surveillance (with no evidence of camera tampering) and convicted just the same.

View attachment 227893

FWIW Alex lived on I street, not L street. Photo of apt taken from a news report video

"Alex Holden was last seen by his girlfriend, Kennedi Perri, leaving his I street apartment in downtown Sacramento around 2:30 a.m. on Dec. 31"

Family offers $10K reward for information on man missing in Sacramento since New Year's Eve
Thanks for the correction -- I believe I mistyped "L" when describing his apartment at I Street near 22nd from my posted link. (Also makes my random apartment example from I St and 21st more exact for illustration purposes only).

Alex Holden has been missing since early New Year’s Eve morning. Around 2:30 a.m., Holden returned to his Sacramento apartment on I Street, near 22nd street, after a night out. He soon left the apartment to walk to a friend Aumad Malik’s house in Natomas.

Family announces $10,000 reward for information in Sacramento man’s disappearance

Today I have been thinking about Kenzie Lueck and how her friends took a much different approach. They were certain that Kenzie didn't just walk away from her life and they convinced LE and the media that she would not do that. And they were right. I am firmly convinced that without their advocacy, Kenzie's case would be unsolved.
^^SBM

Respectfully - investigators were able to present convincing evidence to the court to obtain search warrants for ML's electronic records and data including that she did not show up for class, missed her final exam, was a no show at work, and missed her flight to CA to attend an important wedding.

ML's friends were excellent advocates to keep her name in the news and rally public search efforts for their dearest friend but warrants are not secured by the mere wishes of friends and supporters.

MOO

Why are you guys so certain about the water?

Not a single video has him heading there. And they looked. That’s why the parents listed his favorite bars because they think “he may have headed back towards the bars.” Based on a complete lack of evidence of him heading in any way towards water. Yes, the dogs picked up on a scent well PAST the river, but he’s been there many times.

Based on the complete lack of evidence, one can only conclude that he didn’t go towards the water.
I agree with this, I feel like so often when young males goes missing (A lot lately unfortunately) if there is a body of water close so many people assume that the victim walks to the water and falls in. I know this happens so I’m not dismissing the possibility but there are so many other nefarious things that can happen outside of the water. Do we even know for certain that he actually left the house? MOO

Do you have a link that AH's phone was the property of Amazon? I think it's possible his employer provides a salary allowance for employee's cell phone versus company-issued phones.

MOO

I could have sworn I read early on that he has a work phone and a cellphone. I could be wrong but I will go check. Making this post so I remember to do so later if I have forgotten!!

Do you have a link that AH's phone was the property of Amazon? I think it's possible his employer provides a salary allowance for employee's cell phone versus company-issued phones.

MOO

It's in all the linked stories that his phone had an Amazon asset tag. Here's one from his missing site: FIND ALEX HOLDEN

So, no word on Alex's friend the potential verified insider? Did he change his mind? Does it take that long to be verified? Does anyone know?

So, no word on Alex's friend the potential verified insider? Did he change his mind? Does it take that long to be verified? Does anyone know?
I’ve not personally gotten verified for anything here, but I remember I was following a case where it took the poster who was trying to get verified several days. I think it just depends on how quickly they can communicate and get the info exchanged.

^^SBM

Respectfully - investigators were able to present convincing evidence to the court to obtain search warrants for ML's electronic records and data including that she did not show up for class, missed her final exam, was a no show at work, and missed her flight to CA to attend an important wedding.

ML's friends were excellent advocates to keep her name in the news and rally public search efforts for their dearest friend but warrants are not secured by the mere wishes of friends and supporters.

MOO
That's quite a leap from what I actually said.

If you read my post again, you'll see that I suggested Alex's friends do exactly the same as Kenzie's. I suggested they get in front of news cameras and make a case (advocate) for Alex by bringing attention to his ties to the community and his family - work that he didn't show up for, New Year's Eve plans with friends, leaving behind his car, etc.

Kenzie's friends went to the press and wouldn't stop until LE started listening. Those search warrants were only issued because they wouldn't take no for answer. That is precisely what I am suggesting Alex's close friends do.

That's quite a leap from what I actually said.

If you read my post again, you'll see that I suggested Alex's friends do exactly the same as Kenzie's. I suggested they get in front of news cameras and make a case (advocate) for Alex by bringing attention to his ties to the community and his family - work that he didn't show up for, New Year's Eve plans with friends, leaving behind his car, etc.

Kenzie's friends went to the press and wouldn't stop until LE started listening. Those search warrants were only issued because they wouldn't take no for answer. That is precisely what I am suggesting Alex's close friends do.

Respectfully, I read your post and stand by my statement that Judges do not sign search warrants on the sentiment of friends or their protests but based on the true evidence presented by law enforcement. LE was on top of ML investigation and had to follow protocol that ML was an adult that had a right to go missing until they had evidence of foul play.

Personally, I'm amazed at the organization and distribution of information AH's friends have already done for his case. I respect that they don't want to tell LE how to do their job and seemingly understand the protocol for such investigations. Perhaps AH's friends have also been advised by AH's parents on how an adult missing person investigation works.

MOO

I'm thinking about Harley Dilly and the entire time he was missing (3 weeks) he was across the street caught in a chimney in an abandoned house. So, since we haven't seen anything of AH, could he have gone into a nearby empty apartment or empty house?
Just throwing this out there. I hope they've checked out vacant homes nearby.

I'm thinking about Harley Dilly and the entire time he was missing (3 weeks) he was across the street caught in a chimney in an abandoned house. So, since we haven't seen anything of AH, could he have gone into a nearby empty apartment or empty house?
Just throwing this out there. I hope they've checked out vacant homes nearby.
That's a very good thought.

Do we know anything about his apartment building -- is there lower level parking, storage, etc.? Any place AH may have thought to catch some winks since he clearly didn't want to be in his apartment at 2:30 AM and when he was probably tired?

Respectfully, I read your post and stand by my statement that Judges do not sign search warrants on the sentiment of friends or their protests but based on the true evidence presented by law enforcement. LE was on top of ML investigation and had to follow protocol that ML was an adult that had a right to go missing until they had evidence of foul play.

Personally, I'm amazed at the organization and distribution of information AH's friends have already done for his case. I respect that they don't want to tell LE how to do their job and seemingly understand the protocol for such investigations. Perhaps AH's friends have also been advised by AH's parents on how an adult missing person investigation works.

MOO
I agree wholeheartedly. In fact, I’ve never, in any case I’ve followed and there have been a lot, seen such a well-organized and protracted search effort from friends of a missing person. They have created a website, printable and digital missing posters (including FB and twitter banner images), a spreadsheet in google docs that can be updated to display locations searched and companies already contacted for their video footage. The site allows users to upload their own cctv footage from the time frame to be reviewed. They have an interactive map on the site as well, and organize canvassing and search events through it. They are working quite hard to get the word out...it’s pretty impressive.

With his parents being judges, I strongly believe that if they felt there was something not being done by LE, the family would be pushing for it to happen.

ML case was quite different. We have a young man who seemingly dropped off the face of the earth. Not much LE can do with that, now. I know the sister, and there had been a lot more done in Alex’s case than in most cases of missing men where the circumstances are not considered suspicious.

I agree with this, I feel like so often when young males goes missing (A lot lately unfortunately) if there is a body of water close so many people assume that the victim walks to the water and falls in. I know this happens so I’m not dismissing the possibility but there are so many other nefarious things that can happen outside of the water. Do we even know for certain that he actually left the house? MOO
Absolutely there are plenty of other ways for someone to go missing - but we discuss water because it is so often the case. It wouldn’t be worth the time to list them all out, google ‘missing man found in water’ and a million should come up.

I do not believe he would still be in the apartment, I’m sure LE has searched, and not to be morbid but there would be a strong odor by now.

Alex may very well not be in the water. But the odds say that he is.

Just answering your question- it took about 4-5 days for approval but that was a few years ago. One of the mods suggested I become verified so I followed the procedures they sent me. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbustam1
Back