Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
or doing molly.... really though im not trying to argue with anyone. I just wish her to come home safe. what he has purported to have done is allow an adult women under 21 who was drinking at his house drive away.... that isn't in dispute here... I am worried about her having been murdered. im not sure this guy did that.

Smoking weed is as much of a misdemeanor as providing booze to a 20 year old.
If he has medical marijuana papers, he can legally have up to three pounds of pot in CA.

If someone beats someone up to stop them from driving I think cops would and should arrest them but if she called 911 and said he took her keys and wouldn't let her leave and was holding her against her will and they got there and she registered as under the influence, unharmed but upset, I don't think the cops would arrest the person protecting her from driving inebriated.
I've stopped many people from driving drunk and never gotten physical or been charged.
I've never heard a case of such a charge and I'm old.

So if the young female hasn't been beaten then LE shouldn't enforce the law. Interesting.

Are there any media reports that report what she was wearing at the restaurant or what she was wearing at MLs house/when she left?

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Could be the angle distorting the image, but to me it looks like a Vans sneaker (they are narrow at the heel) Like this: (if linking this pic works) vanhead.jpg

These are the most telling, IMO. Couple of things here. 1.) Kind of hard to tell size without a comparable item, like a dollar bill or ruler. 2.) The depth, however, leads me to believe that is not from a petite girl. 3.) I would suspect that these particular ones I quoted are farther from the truck, and are more defined. If you are carrying someone through mud, your first few steps as you're getting them out of the car would be a bit uneasy, causing skidded footprints. This one appears clear, as if they'd had their footing by this point. 4.) There isn't a whole lot of definition to the tread pattern, and the shape makes me think either flip-flop, or some kind of sandal, not a name brand tennis shoe, boot, etc. 5.) <modsnip> 6.) I'm still not sure on the ex-bf, but I almost feel like the scene of the abduction or whatever may have happened is that field near Walmart, as the perp would have tossed the phone (on the way out of the party), done whatever happened, drove the car to the spot it was dropped off, called someone to come pick him/her up, realized his mistake later, drove back, got the phone, and chucked it drive-by style near the location.

All imoo, but that's what I've got so far. You've got the 37 year old who says he walked her out, I just feel like something more than that happened in the driveway.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

So if the young female hasn't been beaten then LE shouldn't enforce the law. Interesting.

<modsnip> it's not against the law to stop someone from driving inebriated.
Have you never seen the MADD and cop ads saying "friends don't let friends drive drunk"?

Dang. Those clubs are hard to find, papers cost every year and mine are almost due again.
I went yesterday and they checked my CA ID and medical recommendation.

I Tried to Buy ‘Prop. 64 Friendly’ Cannabis in California. Here’s What Happened...
https://www.leafly.com/news/politics/tried-buy-prop-64-friendly-cannabis-california-heres-happened

It's possible he has one and didn't tell me. He had cancer last year and had medical rec, it expired in January. The law had changed. You have to be 21 here in San Jose but in SF only 18 and he somehow goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<modsnip> it's not against the law to stop someone from driving inebriated.
Have you never seen the MADD and cop ads saying "friends don't let friends drive drunk"?

I just have a different opinion is all. No big deal.

Taking someone's car keys isn't "restraining" them from anything but driving. In this case, we've seen nothing to suggest Alycia was prevented from driving. There is no proof she ever left the house alive, imo. They claim she left the house. The longer this goes on, the less likely the prosecutor will feel it was an "accident" if they later want to claim her death was a result of an accident.

A man who identified himself as Lizarraga&#8217;s son, also Michael, said in a phone interview Thursday that he and his family have nothing to do with Yeoman&#8217;s disappearance.

&#8220;My dad walked her to her car to say goodbye and she was perfectly fine,&#8221; said the younger Michael Lizarraga.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article143128999.html#storylink=cpy

I just have a different opinion is all. No big deal.

Ok. Show me the link where someone was arrested for not allowing a friend to drive after drinking and I'll totally get the risk of protecting my friends from dui's.

attachment.php
I had to pour some water to "make" mud, LOL, my neighbors think I am crazy :laughitup:

footprint trial (1).jpg
boot from footprint trial 1 (1).jpg
boot from footprint trial 2 (1).jpg

Cute shoes. Hope you didn't ruin them! [emoji15]

Ok. Show me the link where someone was arrested for not allowing a friend to drive after drinking and I'll totally get the risk of protecting my friends from dui's.

I never said that someone should be arrested for not allowing a friend or anyone to drive after drinking. It's okay to have a difference of opinions. It happens all of the time on Websleuths.

Taking someone's car keys isn't "restraining" them from anything but driving. In this case, we've seen nothing to suggest Alycia was prevented from driving. There is no proof she ever left the house alive, imo. They claim she left the house. The longer this goes on, the less likely the prosecutor will feel it was an "accident" if they later want to claim her death was a result of an accident.

A man who identified himself as Lizarraga’s son, also Michael, said in a phone interview Thursday that he and his family have nothing to do with Yeoman’s disappearance.

“My dad walked her to her car to say goodbye and she was perfectly fine,” said the younger Michael Lizarraga.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article143128999.html#storylink=cpy
Taking someones keys wouldn't be restraining them but it could be battery. See my post above with the legal definition of battery. JMO

They look like most of the paris of wedge heels I have, especially the booties, JMO. Very popular shoe style the past few years for women.
View attachment 114764View attachment 114765View attachment 114766View attachment 114767
More at link https://www.google.com/search?biw=1....0..0.0....0...1c.1.64.img..0.0.0.3QmBIiJvb5Y

I have wedge boots too and it does have a very similar shape but not that traction at all. What about wedge tennis shoes? Does anyone have those that might have a tennis shoe pattern?

It's possible he has one and didn't tell me. He had cancer last year and had medical rec, it expired in January. The law had changed. You have to be 21 here in San Jose but in SF only 18 and he somehow goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Any age can buy at a dispensary with a medical rec

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads