Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This message was posted by Alycia's uncle on both the "Find Alycia" fb page and his personal fb page this morning:

https://www.facebook.com/findalyciayeoman/posts/1673555786006074
Well this is interesting. Now I'm wondering if it's true she was upset because the ex-bf wouldn't leave her alone or something. I'm inclined to believe she was drinking at the house in YC. I wonder if she had any tendency to "drink her feelings" and go overboard on alcohol? Maybe she became unresponsive and the others present panicked. Put the body in their vehicle, drove their vehicle and her truck to a spot near the levee to dump her body, then ditch the truck at the levee. If they find the body it might just appear that she was too drunk, got stuck, fell in the river. Only thing that wouldn't fit is the shoeprints - if they match her, then either she drove or (crazy idea warning) someone had enough forethought to wear her shoes so it would look like her prints. JMO and I absolutely hope I'm way off base and she's found safe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

You guys need to read the findalyciayeoman fb page, one of her family members is sharing the family's thoughts on it. They don't believe it was her driving and are shedding a lot of light on others involved. They posted about 50 minutes ago.

Thanks for that info. I'm a weirdo and don't have Facebook so I cant lurk or read there.

I've got a bad feeling about all of this. If the "ex BF" isn't really a BF but a stalker as her uncle claims, I find it odd that he inserted himself in this. There has to be a few people involved IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a bad feeling about all of this. If the "ex BF" isn't really a BF but a stalker as her uncle claims, I find it odd that he inserted himself in this. There has to be a few people involved IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no..... *sigh* I have a bad feeling too.

I think have read reports her family last heard from her at 7:51, I looked for a link and the first one was this one, reporting someone saw her driving at 7:51.
There are conflicting media reports.
And now they are asking for security cam footage on the road by his house beginning at 9PM, over an hour after 7:51. They don't wonder where she was from 7:51-9??

All the timing seems off on this whole story.

"Yeoman, 20, was last seen at 7:51 p.m. March 30 while driving to a home on the 1800 block of Romero Street in Yuba City, according to the Sutter County Sheriff's Department...Gridley-Biggs police had initially said Yeoman was last seen leaving the home at 11 p.m."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/kcra.r...nt-sutter-county-sheriffs-office-says/9253102
During press conference le announced after 751 all communication seized.. something may have been hppnening from 751 to 9... idk I'm sure they know more then saying

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Yes read find alycia fb. Now saying last used phone at 930 (makes more sense) and ex bf is just a stalker that sketches me out....

Yes read find alycia fb. Now saying last used phone at 930 (makes more sense) and ex bf is just a stalker that sketches me out....

Yeah, me too but it has bugged me from the beginning. I think he was stalking and jealous of the older and more mature friend, ML. I think he may have even followed her and got her to stop somewhere along her route home. I hope police have access to his phone/location during the hours of 9pm and 2am.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

I can't click the links. Was the "ex" actually an ex bf? or just some weird dude who was stalking her? Or he WAS a bf , they broke up, and then he became a stalker? (jilted lover) I'm confused. Who broke up with whom

Either way, it seems fishy.

Yeah, me too but it has bugged me from the beginning. I think he was stalking and jealous of the older and more mature friend, ML. I think he may have even followed her and got her to stop somewhere along her route home. I hope police have access to his phone/location during the hours of 9pm and 2am.

Yes! Also his wording from interview as someone pointed it out in earlier post is suspect.

Maybe hr followed her tried dumping truck and it's holding her hostage...... also the family believes phone was found on levee left to be found purposely

I've said from page 1 that the Ex boyfriend warrants a closer looking into.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Based on the fb post if the footprints were Aly's that would have been made clear and it wasnt. LE has definitely informed family so I believe they are pretty sure it wasnt her.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

See I got a different take...more accusatory...and seeing all of the agencies involved and a 30k reward I think that the family (who has obviously designated the uncle as spokesperson) is being very well prepped on what to post to SM. It does confirm that they obviously have more info on the timeline that has not been released (as suspected).

I forgot yesterday (or the day before) to mention in one of the PC updates it did mention her phone was sent to be analyzed, so I would suspect that her phone was taken to Sprint (most likely her carrier) just to confirm if it was or was not hers (the police dept. can't do that without a warrant) but the store can power it on and get the number (and then LE can confirm with family...if family pays bill they can consent to search through sprint which gives access to billing and basic in/out calls and texts which is immediate or even done without a warrant if family knows email/password since you can get this info online anytime, I have Sprint...and then get warrant for forensic search)

I'll just ask then, who is the guy with her in her Pinterest profile picture if it is not her ex-boyfriend? If her ex-boyfriend was really stalking her, as David is indicating, then wouldn't she have taken down a picture of the two of them together, assuming that is him in the picture?

I think have read reports her family last heard from her at 7:51, I looked for a link and the first one was this one, reporting someone saw her driving at 7:51.
There are conflicting media reports.
And now they are asking for security cam footage on the road by his house beginning at 9PM, over an hour after 7:51. They don't wonder where she was from 7:51-9??

All the timing seems off on this whole story.

"Yeoman, 20, was last seen at 7:51 p.m. March 30 while driving to a home on the 1800 block of Romero Street in Yuba City, according to the Sutter County Sheriff's Department...Gridley-Biggs police had initially said Yeoman was last seen leaving the home at 11 p.m."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/kcra.r...nt-sutter-county-sheriffs-office-says/9253102
The staff at Taste of India pegged here there at 6:00pm. Maybe that’s why they’re asking for information in between 9:00-2:00??? The phone could’ve been dead. Could the “couple” have left the party at 9:00pm? ***Is anyone else having problems with replies not allowing you to use the spacebar?

Okay - here's the Missing Poster for Aly I found on FB, which was posted on 4/6:
attachment.php

You can "see" that the last time seen is 10pm - also - it says her phone hasn't been found - ??

Well, I need to leave and will get back to FB and "see" where this 10pm actually came from. Did the people at the house change their mind from 11pm to 10pm? But it only takes about what - 20 minutes to get to where her car was....

:dunno:

Later!

These reports are all over the place. I'm trying to stick with with I SAW LE say on videos.

There is no Sprint Store in Live Oak. Yuba City would have been the closest. I do find it odd that the police would say take her phone to Sprint rather than drop it off at the police station in the case of a missing person.
attachment.php

The Yuba City police department is less than a mile away from the Sprint Store.
attachment.php

Did the police say to drop it off at the Sprint store? I’ve only found reports saying that it was turned into a “cell phone store.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat