Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't click the links. Was the "ex" actually an ex bf? or just some weird dude who was stalking her? Or he WAS a bf , they broke up, and then he became a stalker? (jilted lover) I'm confused. Who broke up with whom

Either way, it seems fishy.
Admin removed my screen shot of the post at the link. But, the family member states:

" Also, the self-identified "boyfriend" of Aly's that was interviewed by the media early on is more of an infatuated stalker than friend -- disregard anything he said on camera or statements he’s made to the press. "

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

So her phone was found on the levee road on plain sight, obviously meant to be found?

Admin removed my screen shot of the post at the link. But, the family member states:

" Also, the self-identified "boyfriend" of Aly's that was interviewed by the media early on is more of an infatuated stalker than friend -- disregard anything he said on camera or statements he’s made to the press. "

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

See, I think maybe he might have something to do with this. If you read his statement he mentions death and someone holding her alive. If he's some infatuated stalker as the uncle claims and he does have something to do with it, maybe they are saying these things to provoke him? I dunno just spit balling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The FB post said, "There was also no indication she was in the truck with anyone else because only one set of footprints left the truck walking away. " This would lead me to believe he thinks she was in the truck, but then later, he says, "This looks to me like a hastily drawn together plan to try ditching the truck in the Feather River and lead investigators away from wherever Aly went. " So, I think that LE have not told them if the footprints match her shoe size. TBH- I don't do ANYTHING without my lawyer. So, if my lawyer says to not go to the media, I wouldn't.

See, I think maybe he might have something to do with this. If you read his statement he mentions death and someone holding her alive. If he's some infatuated stalker as the uncle claims and he does have something to do with it, maybe they are saying these things to provoke him? I dunno just spit balling.

He’s also the same person who said she’s, "free-spirited," telling the station she "just does what she wants to do." Kind of tarnishes her “responsible” reputation. Maybe this is why the uncle said, “There was absolutely no indication Aly wanted to abandon her life, her identity, and her family. “ Cause, I mean… I haven’t seen ANYONE asserting that she may have abandoned her life??

The FB post said, "There was also no indication she was in the truck with anyone else because only one set of footprints left the truck walking away. " This would lead me to believe he thinks she was in the truck, but then later, he says, "This looks to me like a hastily drawn together plan to try ditching the truck in the Feather River and lead investigators away from wherever Aly went. " So, I think that LE have not told them if the footprints match her shoe size. TBH- I don't do ANYTHING without my lawyer. So, if my lawyer says to not go to the media, I wouldn't.
I doubt that kid (ex bf) has a lawyer advising him.
He saw press and just started talking, IMO.

I agree his statements were odd... and i also agree maybe trying to trigger him to talk

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

I think he means there's no indication she was in the truck..... with whoever was in there driving. They don't believe she was in there when ditched

If your innocent I would think you would do anything and everything to help and prove that, no matter what your lawyer says. Those that last saw her have not been much help especially if their statements are conflicting. No one has even heard from this other couple... seems odd. If they knew no one at that house had anything to do with it. wouldnt they all be speaking up?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I doubt that kid (ex bf) has a lawyer advising him.
He saw press and just started talking, IMO.
I believe he may have gotten nervous and spoke. Also tryin to lighten the situation and lead ppl to believe she left on own accord hoping the investigation would die down if possibly ppl assumed she just ran away

People are asking what Aly was last seen wearing on the fb page of the mans house she was last seen at and he wont answer, seems odd, shouldnt he know?!?! It would help.

<modsnip>

Would be interesting to know if 'Mike' and 'Leo' are friends or know each other.

Doesn't appear that way. Kind of sounds like "ex" inserted himself in and family views it as being a distraction. They seem to be focused on the house. <modsnip>

People are asking what Aly was last seen wearing on the fb page of the mans house she was last seen at and he wont answer, seems odd, shouldnt he know?!?! It would help.

I just ran this by some guests at my house, they said maybe they're keeping it secret so only people who saw her that night know what she's wearing and maybe someone will slip up and implicate themselves as seeing her before she disappeared.
I haven't come up with any other reason, myself.

If your innocent I would think you would do anything and everything to help and prove that, no matter what your lawyer says. Those that last saw her have not been much help especially if their statements are conflicting. No one has even heard from this other couple... seems odd. If they knew no one at that house had anything to do with it. wouldnt they all be speaking up?

Not if they spoke to lawyers that convinced them not to talk to the media.
I identified a murderer that killed my friends and I didn't have a lawyer but spoke only to the lead homicide detective, my name was never in the press, I was referred to as a citizen.

#1. I think my lawyer would encourage me to cooperate with the investigation #2. I don’t think that speaking to the media would help the case. #3. The police might be asking them to keep quiet.

Maybe they have spoken to the police.

Those that last saw her may be cooperating with police. There is no incentive for them to talk to the press at this point and try to convince the court of public opinion that they are innocent.

When I told the cops who murdered my friends, I didn't tell anyone but immediate family until months later and I've only told two trusted friends since, asking them to not repeat.

The killer and his gf who was with him when he executed my friends left their house the day I told the cops who he is, a picture of him was posted in he paper and I recognized him and know my friends know him. The cops flew immediately to the east coast and his neighbors said they left the night before with their bags.
I won't be identified until they catch him or her alive and have a trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214