Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this guy gets a felony charge for providing her with alcohol and then letting her drive home drunk - that's not a family man or a responsible adult.

<modsnip>

Well not in a sense that its a press release, but on Facebook is my guess. Making it official on social media.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
I understand he meant announce it on social media. But he also said "getting" back together. And some reports have it she was upset Thursday night. Hardly the mood to be in when you are getting back together with a loved one. Sounds a little one sided to me is all. I'm feeling pretty hinky.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

It seems like he would need an accomplice to pull it off.
How could he get her and hide her truck and get out of there without help?
And it happened so fast. The truck got to Live Oak before it left Yuba City.
:thinking:
Could have followed her.

I really think the cell phone pinging elsewhere and then winding up at the truck proves it. Someone at that house had to be involved.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I hope this guy gets a felony charge for providing her with alcohol and then letting her drive home drunk - that's not a family man or a responsible adult.

<modsnip>

<modsnip>Perhaps it was not one of his better choices to allow her to leave, but she's an adult and ultimately it was up to her to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like some rap music, it can be sharp and witty, his is not. 20 is underage so I hope he is charged if he provided her alcohol.

Thats what I am so curious about, no one has mentiined tge fact thatva 37 yo man allowed an underage girl to drink at his house and tgen supposedly drive away... I also find it strange that none of tgem are friends in fb or ig. Thats second nature now for people that age to add each other.

The thing I find the most damning is the cell phone ping, it was so close to that house, thats just too odd. I would think if it were a random perp they wouldnt have remained in that area and her cell would have been in the car if she had left that house before being attacked. imo thats proof in itself. If she left that house why wasnt her cell with her and had she left it behind that means that someone at the house dumped it...

I wonder if there is any proof SHE drove her truck away from his house.

I wonder if there is any proof SHE drove her truck away from his house.
If she did, what explains the cell pinging near the home after she left?

If she did, what explains the cell pinging near the home after she left?

She may have been in the truck but I'm wondering if she was driving it. She was at the home of a 37-year-old man who admits she was drinking. If she left driving and was in an accident, he would be liable. Their dramatic age difference also bothers me.

They are saying that the case of Alycia Yeoman and the new missing girl Annalise McClanahan-Calvert are not related but the timing and the location are so close. There also is the case of Ariana Torres who went missing in February. http://www.abc10.com/news/family-of-missing-girl-searches-for-leads-in-sutter-county/429925076
attachment.php

Attachments

• trio.jpg
    trio.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 314
Except the ex is not the last person who says that he saw her.
The ex could be a similar story, he could be lying that she wanted to get back together, he could have followed her but he would need help.
Either way, it took two people to deliver that truck to its hiding place, and get out of there unless someone involved lives within walking distance.
I guess, if they planned it, someone could have left a getaway car there earlier, or a 4 wheeler.
It's hard for me to believe someone could pull all this off so fast, alone, but it is possible.
Whoever it is seems to be very knowledgeable of the area, you don't drive up on levees and around orchards like that unless you know you can.

I hope that local law enforcement has access to google location history and phone locations of all involved from the time she was last seen by wait staff at the restaurant until her truck/phone were in the hands of police including those who have inserted themselves into the situation (ex, current boyfriend, residents who 'found' phone)

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Who are you referring to as the current BF? the son of the homeowner where the SW was served or the homeowner?
I hope that local law enforcement has access to google location history and phone locations of all involved from the time she was last seen by wait staff at the restaurant until her truck/phone were in the hands of police including those who have inserted themselves into the situation (ex, current boyfriend, residents who 'found' phone)

Could have followed her.

If someone followed her it would be on the farmer's security cam.
That's why it looks planned. Someone had to pick up the truck driver on Pennington road or there could have been a getaway car parked at the park. Or the driver walked somewhere in the neighborhood, there are lots of houses within walking distance.
I don't think Aly was in that truck. JMO
(Unless she faked her abduction)

Who are you referring to as the current BF? the son of the homeowner where the SW was served or the homeowner?
The ex who said they were back together, the homeowner, and the homeowner's son since we're not sure which one is the current boyfriend or friend that's a boy. All their phones and google location history needs to be investigated.

The ex who said they were back together, the homeowner, and the homeowner's son since we're not sure which one is the current boyfriend or friend that's a boy. All their phones and google location history needs to be investigated.

And the couple that was at the gathering on Romero after Aly and the homeowner went out to dinner.

I don't if this was asked but does anyone know what kind of phone she had?

Without knowing anything, I know the last people to see her and the ex are prime suspects, unless the ex has an ironclad alibi like being on video at work.

Would you admit to being the last to seeing or meeting her if you're responsible for her disappearance and nobody else saw you together? Would you maybe also try to pin it on the guy you're jealous of by leaving or turning on her phone by the person's home you're jealous of to lead authorities back there before having a "friend" find it by the truck? I don't believe the phone made it back by the truck. I believe a friend of one of the two agreed to day they found it there in the mud to keep it from being located anywhere near them.

This one is not a mystery.

A gorgeous 20 year old woman is last seen by her 37 year old bricklayer/rapper wannabe diner date after she allegedly drives away from his house, drunk.

At least so says his own son.

She always took the back roads to avoid the police? No, that is how a criminal thinks.

She was no criminal.

I am done.

JMH
O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics