Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I'm afraid you might be right ...I gotta tell ya, I've lived in Yuba City for over 20 years and The atmosphere of town is so unnerving. You can feel tension thick. The silence from the sheriff department doesn't help..I've never in all my time here felt such an uneasiness. I sure hope whatever happened comes to light soon.

I guess I'm just really confused that there's only been one search warrant issued on the house of the individuals she was at the night she went missing. That alone makes me think that those individuals had something to do with her disappearance. I have yet to see anything else mentioned by LE about any searches, or warrants issued on the ex, any family, or anything else. I'm still trying to keep faith that she's out there somewhere still alive. It just doesn't look like it's going in that direction, and I have an uneasy feeling about this entire case. I feel like the media was all over this the first 72 hours, even first week, and I feel like it has went a dead silence. That alone, makes me think that it's not going to be a good ending. If she has met with Foul Play, and the ending doesn't turn out what I so badly hope it will be for her, they still need to find this beautiful girls remains so that she can be taken back to her family, and have a proper burial! Aly I'm still having faith that you're out there somewhere, and praying to the good Lord that you make your way back to your family safe and sound! I just feel like another beautiful life cut so short. Jesus, what is the world coming to? As a mother of two little girls, I can't even begin to put into words how petrified I am for them growing up in the world the way it is today! I can't help but to be one overprotective Mama! MOO

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It would be insane if this guy was related to Alys disappearance but now one has to wonder if he's dead will we ever know.

It would be insane if this guy was related to Alys disappearance but now one has to wonder if he's dead will we ever know.
Exactly! O/T as far as Aly. I've been following the case here on WS about Pearl Pinson from CA. The man who was identified as the man who kidnapped her from underneath the interstate, while she was waiting for her school bus to pick her up, later died and they've yet to find Pearl, and because the man's deceased now, they don't really have much to go on to find poor Pearl! For the family I know it's got to be absolutely heart wrenching and torturous!

Everyday that goes by that they do not find her near her truck is a day that increases the probability that she wasn't in that truck. Indeed, everyday that goes by without finding her around where her truck and phone were found is a day that increasingly points the finger at her last confirmed location. This is especially so since there is evidently a lack of cooperation coming from that last confirmed location. As much as this seemed like a cut and dry "overly intoxicated, got lost, and passed away in the elements" situation to me in the beginning, in my view it is no longer the most likely scenario.

JMO, of course.

I really want to know whether she was KNOWN to drive off road and onto the levees.

Lots of my relatives own farmland in central California, not too far from Yuba City in fact.

Growing up, my male cousins often drove around in the dirt roads alongside the levees and on the property of neighboring fields. My female cousins---NEVER did so.

My nieces don't drive up in the fields or on the levees either. My nephews do, and are proud of it. But they are usually wearing dirty work boots and old jeans, unlike my nieces...

So would Alycia have done so? Wasn't she wearing 'going out to dinner' clothes and shoes?

I just don't believe she would drive up into that field unless it was a real strange circumstance. It feels to me like someone else drove her vehicle up there. And I think they planned to dump it into the water...

Her friends remind me of Christina Morris friends. But atleast we had Enrique on tape being the last to see Christina. But still.

I really want to know whether she was KNOWN to drive off road and onto the levees.

Lots of my relatives own farmland in central California, not too far from Yuba City in fact.

Growing up, my male cousins often drove around in the dirt roads alongside the levees and on the property of neighboring fields. My female cousins---NEVER did so.

My nieces don't drive up in the fields or on the levees either. My nephews do, and are proud of it. But they are usually wearing dirty work boots and old jeans, unlike my nieces...

So would Alycia have done so? Wasn't she wearing 'going out to dinner' clothes and shoes?

I just don't believe she would drive up into that field unless it was a real strange circumstance. It feels to me like someone else drove her vehicle up there. And I think they planned to dump it into the water...
IIRC... a close friend said that sometimes she took the back roads to drive.

A reward for information about the disappearance of Gridley resident Alycia “Aly” Yeoman has increased to $50,000, her family has announced.

Yeoman, 20, was last seen March 30 leaving a home on Romero Street in Yuba City. Her Toyota Tacoma pickup truck and her cellphone were found in an orchard near the Live Oak Recreation Area several days after she disappeared.

A Saturday post in the “Find Alycia Yeoman” Facebook group said the family believes something happened to Yeoman the night she disappeared while she was at the Romero Street home with friends.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article146309154.html

Everyday that goes by that they do not find her near her truck is a day that increases the probability that she wasn't in that truck. Indeed, everyday that goes by without finding her around where her truck and phone were found is a day that increasingly points the finger at her last confirmed location. This is especially so since there is evidently a lack of cooperation coming from that last confirmed location. As much as this seemed like a cut and dry "overly intoxicated, got lost, and passed away in the elements" situation to me in the beginning, in my view it is no longer the most likely scenario.

JMO, of course.

Quoting meself for context.

But then again, LE did state in the beginning that there didn't appear to be anything unusual (no signs of foul play) at the site the truck was found. They also stated that they were testing the footprints, of which only one individual's set leading from the truck were found. I am assuming that LE still feels this way, as they have not commented or alluded to anything else since, and they don't appear to be ramping up pressure (at least publicly) with regards to anyone at her last known location (and I think they would be, if subtly). Though the family appears to be making a big issue out of the search warrant, we have to remember that it was exercised by the FBI when her parents were getting ransom demands, and not exercised by local LE. As an abundance of caution and due diligence, it is perfectly reasonable that the FBI searched her last known location, even if there were no suspicions towards the occupants or any guests. It is also prudent and reasonable for the FBI to get a warrant if the owner/occupant is out of town (which he purportedly was), rather than await his return to get permission. If anyone has ever watched Without A Trace on CBS, or some of the FBI docu-series on A&E and the like, they know that there is a certain time window in which a suspected abductee has a probability of safe recovery, and that the FBI cannot and will not wait around for permission from a homeowner when under such a statistically sound time crunch.

In other words, we should keep in mind that despite the family's concerns (and justifiably so), nothing further to do with her last known location has been spoken of, suggested, or insinuated by local LE, who has now resumed jurisdiction of the case. And I feel that that is a powerful non-statement.

JMO, of course.

IIRC... a close friend said that sometimes she took the back roads to drive.

Yes, the back roads. There are a lot of backroads in that rural area. But a levee road on a farm field is not the same thing as a back road. JMO

Yes, the back roads. There are a lot of backroads in that rural area. But a levee road on a farm field is not the same thing as a back road. JMO

I thought I remembered correctly - NO - she did not go off roading per her uncle:

The truck was found in an orchard stuck in the mud about a quarter mile from that location. Aly has no off-road experience, so we do not believe she was driving.
https://www.facebook.com/findalyciayeoman/posts/1673555786006074

2nd paragraph down.

I thought I remembered correctly - NO - she did not go off roading per her uncle:

The truck was found in an orchard stuck in the mud about a quarter mile from that location. Aly has no off-road experience, so we do not believe she was driving.
https://www.facebook.com/findalyciayeoman/posts/1673555786006074

2nd paragraph down.

THANK YOU. There is a big difference between 'back roads' and 'off roading'. I can believe she would take smaller back roads home. But why would she be driving up on a farm field alongside the muddy levee?

Her friends remind me of Christina Morris friends. But atleast we had Enrique on tape being the last to see Christina. But still.

Christina disappeared in August and he was arrested in December, even though her body was never found and no sign of foul play by her car, her trace DNA in his trunk was a big part of that case, along with incriminating phone pings, texts and calls.
Hopefully they are quietly gathering evidence for an arrest in Aly's case.

Interesting ...Fox 40 news just did a segment on Alys disappearance. They said they knocked on Mike L's door yesterday, nobody answered but the reporter said they saw surveillance system on his house. Wonder if it's new or was there when she vanished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214