Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Marysville river bottoms and the live oak river bottoms where the truck was located are approximately 14 miles apart.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Do both have those homeless camps that you talked about?

I was just re-reading the Timeline - and this caught my eye!

March 31st, Friday morning - Truck seen by farm workers (a father & son) in orchard; calling police on Monday when they heard of Yeoman's disappearance and truck still in orchard. Links:http://www.kcra.com/article/missing-...-truck/9230813 and http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/...llege-student/
from 2nd article: Ramirez and his father spotted Yeomen’s truck stuck in a muddy ditch off Pennington road Friday morning. Initially, they didn’t think much of it, but then they made the connection. “We walked up to it, recognized it, and we backed up and called 911. What gave it away was they were talking about how she had a Dodgers sticker on the back, so it fit the description of what people put online,” said Ramirez.

Now - if they walked up to the truck - would not THEIR footprints be in the mud by the truck too??
:thinking:

I was just re-reading the Timeline - and this caught my eye!

March 31st, Friday morning - Truck seen by farm workers (a father & son) in orchard; calling police on Monday when they heard of Yeoman's disappearance and truck still in orchard. Links:http://www.kcra.com/article/missing-...-truck/9230813 and http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/...llege-student/
from 2nd article: Ramirez and his father spotted Yeomen’s truck stuck in a muddy ditch off Pennington road Friday morning. Initially, they didn’t think much of it, but then they made the connection. “We walked up to it, recognized it, and we backed up and called 911. What gave it away was they were talking about how she had a Dodgers sticker on the back, so it fit the description of what people put online,” said Ramirez.

Now - if they walked up to the truck - would not THEIR footprints be in the mud by the truck too??
:thinking:

"backed up" is kind of odd. Why didn't they say "turned around?"

Do both have those homeless camps that you talked about?
I hadn't been down to the live oak area in some time, so I just took a drive. It is a well maintained area with camp ground settings, paved roads, fire pits, etc. It is a few miles from town. And it has a care taker who lives in a mobile home unit. Very different from the Marysville encampments that are drug infested, no electric, tents, homeless, extremely dirty and dangerous.

The levees are still closed with locked gates and the ground is still saturated from rainwater.

I hadn't been down to the live oak area in some time, so I just took a drive. It is a well maintained area with camp ground settings, paved roads, fire pits, etc. It is a few miles from town. And it has a care taker who lives in a mobile home unit. Very different from the Marysville encampments that are drug infested, no electric, tents, homeless, extremely dirty and dangerous.

The levees are still closed with locked gates and the ground is still saturated from rainwater.

Marysville riverbottoms are littered with homeless camp infested with some seedy homeless especially on the Linda side. You cannot go anywhere more than a mile along the river any direction without seeing some weird homeless or gang members. It is like this day or night. The Live Oak campgrounds is relatively with one or two small parties of campers for the night if any. The Live Oak is a more out of the way, quiet type of river bottoms as is Gridley. There is a kind of eerie feeling whenever I've been on the levee road from Live Oak to Gridley. It's rare to cross paths with anyone on this route although it does happen at times with local yours that drove to the lever to drink some beers for an hour or less and than take off. I think it should be noted though the riverbottoms in Marysville are not the same as Live Oak as the Marysville is the Yuba river and the Live Oak is the Feather River. Yuba City River Bottoms which are a long walk to the Live Oak bottoms are half as infested with homeless and in my opinion a bit more patrolled and enforced than the Marysville.

And furthermore what responsible 20 year old that travels distances to college and two jobs would be stopping to party when she had work early the next morning? I get that some people have and do maintain that kind of life but I have strong doubts that that is what happened. She was described as upset. If I were upset i would want to go curl up in a warm bed and go to sleep so as not to think about whatever it was that was getting me down.

My belief at this point is that she overdosed or had some traumatic injury while with the small group at the house and expired and they tried to cover it up because she was under 21 and they'd be held responsible for her death. I mean if you were in various states of intoxicaed and someone died in your presence you'd probably panic too. Doesn't matter who found the phone and if they turned it on. She has been described as having a very active social media presence and for there to be absolutely no activity on her phone whatsoever means she wasn't capable of using it. There was one ping by the house two days after the truck is seen driving into the orchard. That to me indicates that her phone was still at the house when news broke that the phone had pinged near Walmart and they needed to find it and get rid of it. I think whoever was driving her truck entered that orchard with the intention of dumping the truck in the river and did not expect to get stuck. I want to know how they left the area enjoy being seen though!

MANY responsible 20 year olds are in college (performing well), working one or more jobs, and spending many late nights/early mornings partying. I don't think it's rare at all.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

And furthermore what responsible 20 year old that travels distances to college and two jobs would be stopping to party when she had work early the next morning? I get that some people have and do maintain that kind of life but I have strong doubts that that is what happened. She was described as upset. If I were upset i would want to go curl up in a warm bed and go to sleep so as not to think about whatever it was that was getting me down.

My belief at this point is that she overdosed or had some traumatic injury while with the small group at the house and expired and they tried to cover it up because she was under 21 and they'd be held responsible for her death. I mean if you were in various states of intoxicaed and someone died in your presence you'd probably panic too. Doesn't matter who found the phone and if they turned it on. She has been described as having a very active social media presence and for there to be absolutely no activity on her phone whatsoever means she wasn't capable of using it. There was one ping by the house two days after the truck is seen driving into the orchard. That to me indicates that her phone was still at the house when news broke that the phone had pinged near Walmart and they needed to find it and get rid of it. I think whoever was driving her truck entered that orchard with the intention of dumping the truck in the river and did not expect to get stuck. I want to know how they left the area enjoy being seen though!
I did read that she had an active social media presence so why can't I find all this social media and why isn't anybody "involved" on her social media?

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

I did read that she had an active social media presence so why can't I find all this social media and why isn't anybody "involved" on her social media?

Could it have been deactivated?

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

I feel like this story just isn't getting any attention!! That in itself is bothering me a whole lot! Has there been anymore updates??

I'm praying REALLY hard here, but I can't shake this gut-wrenching feeling that this is going to turn out badly! 😐

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I feel like this story just isn't getting any attention!! That in itself is bothering me a whole lot! Has there been anymore updates??

I'm praying REALLY hard here, but I can't shake this gut-wrenching feeling that this is going to turn out badly! 😐

I totally agree. The only update has been from her uncle on fb, then the appeal democrat basically repeated the information and couldn't get a statement from anyone at the house.

Drinking alcohol when sad/upset/depressed is so incredibly commonplace universally there's a slang term... Drowning your sorrows!

As a mom with two responsible kids in their twenties now who grew up taking back ways home in our small town, the evening she disappeared sounds incredibly ordinary to me until the disappearance...the only remotely odd part to me is the dinner with the older guy and that's easily explained by any number of things, I think.

neither do I. and also, and this is not a dis at all. Alycia kept company with a "rapper". I have myself in my younger years done similar so no bad meaning meant. but I tend to think she kept an active social life.

MANY responsible 20 year olds are in college (performing well), working one or more jobs, and spending many late nights/early mornings partying. I don't think it's rare at all.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I did read that she had an active social media presence so why can't I find all this social media and why isn't anybody "involved" on her social media"

Great point. I have been wondering the same thing. Can't believe how quiet this has all gone.

Looks to be active on Twitter not fb. Interesting followers by the way. Think it's off limits here but I found her pretty easily.

Seems to be dying down. I'm hoping le is having an active investigation and to keep things under wraps has shunned media and family from speaking

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member