Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So ML in the interview I posted link for a couple posts back says they had their own bottles of wine and that Aly was chugging hers....if memory serves me right first interview he said they were sipping wine over the evening. Chugging and sipping are 2 totally different things to me.
Then he slips out with he's had a couple of glasses of wine when his daughter asks for a ride back to her mom's from his house that nite.<modsnip>

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

IF Aly was placed into the river, THEN whomever did it almost certainly would've had to have had someone follow them there or pick them up later. Seems that that too would be on that homeowner's security camera. So, if foul play is ultimately suspected or confirmed, LE likely has a "getaway car" on record.

However, if there are no other vehicles in the area that night during the relevant times, it lends more credence to accident than it does anyone or anything else.

Quick question....i can't get the map to load the markers. The filter is there to turn them on and off but nothing is happening.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk
I had a similar problem with no markers showing up. I got it to work by turning off the "terrain" and "public transportation" layers i guess.. I'm on my phone and I did this by clicking the menu button in the top left of the screen.

I'm seriously wondering why they didn't search around that boat ramp, along the banks, and in the water in those first days. So much critical information has been lost now.

IF Aly was placed into the river, THEN whomever did it almost certainly would've had to have had someone follow them there or pick them up later. Seems that that too would be on that homeowner's security camera. So, if foul play is ultimately suspected or confirmed, LE likely has a "getaway car" on record.

However, if there are no other vehicles in the area that night during the relevant times, it lends more credence to accident than it does anyone or anything else.
The security camera footage is from the residence on cooley road Cooley and Pennington. There are several ways to leave thou.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

I had a similar problem with no markers showing up. I got it to work by turning off the "terrain" and "public transportation" layers i guess.. I'm on my phone and I did this by clicking the menu button in the top left of the screen.
You. Rock. [emoji3]

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

For those giving examples of ML's story changing, I would love to get side-by-side verbatims and sources. No snark, I just don't have the time to really dig into the details and would like to understand why some of you seem to feel so strongly that he is involved. TIA.

The camera at the farm would not pick up a vehicle on Pennington.
Don't forget the phone being moved was no accident, whoever moved the phone from Yuba City to Live Oak intended to cover up something.

Random, but although I'm on the fence about ML, I definitely thought the pinky swear thing was strange at best.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
I have another guy in mind, however the thing bothers me with ML is how much he reminds me of the accomplice in the Zuzu Verk case. Personable, giving interviews, swearing truth was on his side. How he cooperated. Them BAM. that's all she wrote...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I haven't&#8203; posted in a while but I've still been following the thread. I just wanted to say that as far as the confusion about the footprints they showed on the news... They were NOT
Aly's or whoever was driving the truck, they were from a cop who first found the truck after it got called in. I mentioned this before in a previous post.

Also, just got finished watching the interview with Aly's friend, and in my opinion, I don't think he had anything to do with it. I do feel like he wasn't being completely honest, but that could just be because there's stuff he wasn't supposed to say or didn't want to make himself look bad.

I sincerely&#8203; hope they find out what really happened soon so everyone can get some closure.
Im sorry but this is not true, in the very first interview with LE he states there were one set of foot prints leading away from the truck.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I'm seriously wondering why they didn't search around that boat ramp, along the banks, and in the water in those first days. So much critical information has been lost now.
I thought they searched the water? I don't see why they wouldn't either. Maybe the foot print lead them to believe other direction. Why wouldn't the dogs catch her scent?

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

The camera at the farm would not pick up a vehicle on Pennington.
Don't forget the phone being moved was no accident, whoever moved the phone from Yuba City to Live Oak intended to cover up something.
Exactly i keep forgetting this detail. That detail is exactly why she couldn't have accidentally fallen in that night. Right?

I have another guy in mind, however the thing bothers me with ML is how much he reminds me of the accomplice in the Zuzu Verk case. Personable, giving interviews, swearing truth was on his side. How he cooperated. Them BAM. that's all she wrote...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Who else do u have in mind or why can u elaborate?

For those giving examples of ML's story changing, I would love to get side-by-side verbatims and sources. No snark, I just don't have the time to really dig into the details and would like to understand why some of you seem to feel so strongly that he is involved. TIA.
For starters nothing in Aly's character would lead anyone to believe she had any reason to be in that area. (that park is not a hang out for 20 somethings) Her cell phone wasnt with her either and nothing on the phone had any info suggesting she was meeting up with someone near the river. This was not on the way back to her home. ML was the last to see her and his story has changed multiple times, if you follow from the beginning this is very clear. Now, although, this doesnt make it a fact that he is somehow involved it does highly suggest that he could be.

Probably but not necessarily...if someone was out there with sole intention of dumping the truck and her they could've thrown a bike in the back and rode off into the night.

I think if ML had anything to do with it, his story wouldn't have changed at all. It'd be well-rehearsed by now. I have a hard time remembering exactly what happened at any given time, especially if I've been drinking and/or smoking. If he was lying, he'd have a perfect story, wouldn't he?

Casey Anthony sure didn't. Her story changed all the time.

For starters nothing in Aly's character would lead anyone to believe she had any reason to be in that area. (that park is not a hang out for 20 somethings) Her cell phone wasnt with her either and nothing on the phone had any info suggesting she was meeting up with someone near the river. This was not on the way back to her home. ML was the last to see her and his story has changed multiple times, if you follow from the beginning this is very clear. Now, although, this doesnt make it a fact that he is somehow involved it does highly suggest that he could be.

I have the same questions Whiskers has, and I'm certainly not asserting an opinion or doubting anyone's suspicions that ML is involved somehow...I'm strictly trying to understand...when you say his story has changed multiple times, can you give an example?

everything about this screams accident EXCEPT her phone pinging a couple days later at 4 AM back by the house she was last seen at.. that just makes NO sense if this was accident. I really hope (and believe) LE has more to go on.

I have the same questions Whiskers has, and I'm certainly not asserting an opinion or doubting anyone's suspicions that ML is involved somehow...I'm strictly trying to understand...when you say his story has changed multiple times, can you give an example?

I think there has been some confusion about whether his son was with them the whole time or not. <modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member