Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For starters nothing in Aly's character would lead anyone to believe she had any reason to be in that area. (that park is not a hang out for 20 somethings) Her cell phone wasnt with her either and nothing on the phone had any info suggesting she was meeting up with someone near the river. This was not on the way back to her home. ML was the last to see her and his story has changed multiple times, if you follow from the beginning this is very clear. Now, although, this doesnt make it a fact that he is somehow involved it does highly suggest that he could be.
Piggy-backing off this post to note that when first questioned, ML immediately let LE know that she told him she would be taking back roads home, which could very well place her at the corner of Pennington and Sheldon at one point during her northern-driven route. I'd buy that.

HOWEVER, the truck was seen on video purposefully entering the levee road off Cooley, well past the aforementioned junction, AND it continued on a southern-driven route that was backtracking AWAY from her home, trying to get around closed gates. Not so easy to explain.

I have the same questions Whiskers has, and I'm certainly not asserting an opinion or doubting anyone's suspicions that ML is involved somehow...I'm strictly trying to understand...when you say his story has changed multiple times, can you give an example?
First time posting but have been following,I think easiest way to know what they are referring to is watch his interviews, pay close attention to the inconsistencies but or small , the info keeps changing and that happens when you talk too much. I hadn't doubted anything he said until I watched this last interview. I pray I'm wrong for him families sake, but her family does derserve the whole truth. At first I thought perhaps le had him keep some info out of press and that's why he was stumbling over some things but now I'm not so sure.

Do we know who his nephew is? The one he said was Alys ex boyfriend? Uhh is it possible he is THE ex that was on camera?

Um, yeah, I realize they said there were footprints, I'M saying the ones they showed on the news weren't the ones from the truck driver. They showed footage of a cop's footprints. I'm on my phone so I am having trouble quoting people, but yeah.

I have the same questions Whiskers has, and I'm certainly not asserting an opinion or doubting anyone's suspicions that ML is involved somehow...I'm strictly trying to understand...when you say his story has changed multiple times, can you give an example?
Gotcha, yes I can. He originally stated that his son was there when Aly left, now he states his son left and him and Aly were alone when she left. he originally states she was upset when she left, now he states she was fine. He originally states Aly is the friend of his son and came to visit him and now he admits/states that Aly in fact did come over to visit with him and not his son.

In the interview alone he contradicts himself multiple times.

- One minute he says he didnt know Aly very well and only met her twice to then calling her a good friend.

- He claims he had plans to go to taste of india and that last minute Aly asked to join him. Taste of India is a sit down restaurant, why would he be going there alone?

- And if Aly just happened to be in town what was she there for originally if not to visit him?

I think its very obvious that they had plans to go eat and thats why Aly was in town with a bottle of wine.

- If they had only met twice and werent that close why would Aly ask for his advice on men?

- He talks about the cork she wrote on, where is it?

He also gives way too much detail, minor details which is a telltale sign of lying.

His sniffling is also a nervous tick, these types of ticks that are uncontrollable and only noticed by others typically comes from dishonesty not because of the cameras.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

There's the sniffing and the constant grabbing of his fingers.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

Ah, figured it out.

Yeah, I know that, but the one's they showed on the news belonged to a cop. That's what I'm saying. I literally know exactly who they belong to. The cameras just zoomed in on random footprints.

Gotcha, yes I can. He originally stated that his son was there when Aly left, now he states his son left and him and Aly were alone when she left. he originally states she was upset when she left, now he states she was fine. He originally states Aly is the friend of his son and came to visit him and now he admits/states that Aly in fact did come over to visit with him and not his son.

- One minute he says he didnt know Aly very well and only met her twice to then calling her a good friend.

- He claims he had plans to go to taste of india and that last minute Aly asked to join him. Taste of India is a sit down restaurant, why would he be going there alone?

- And if Aly just happened to be in town what was she there for originally if not to visit him?

I think its very obvious that they had plans to go eat and thats why Aly was in town with a bottle of wine.

- If they had only met twice and werent that close why would Aly ask for his advice on men?

He also gives way too much detail, minor details which is a telltale sign of lying.

His sniffling is also a nervous tick, these types of ticks that are uncontrollable and only noticed by others typically comes from dishonesty not because of the cameras.

He did mention that the police gave the family the cork in his last interview

Who else do u have in mind or why can u elaborate?

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
I thought I replied to you before. This was sitting in my drafts. Apologies!!
As to my original post, I didn't mean to be vague, it was just silly of me to assume since I keep repeating myself that everyone knows what I think. Lol.😁

I have never, ever felt good about the ex boyfriend or stalker as family called him. How he stated they were going announce their reunion as a couple. Left me feeling yucky the way he inserted himself right away into the limelight. Of course he could just be a deeply delusional person who really believes his fantasies. But he's bothered me since day one. Otherwise I'm pretty much up here on the fence. Would make me even sadder if ML is involved as it will destroy his family as well as Alys.
Who else do u have in mind or why can u elaborate?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Do we even know for sure that SHE brought the wine or is that just HIS side of the story? That whole cork story was bizarre. The way he talked about her and mentioned all their conversations almost seemed like he has a fascination or obsession with her. He gave so many details that were unimportant and contradicted himself several times. The more he talked the less I believed him. IMO they need to keep him talking. If he isn't responsible for this I will eat crow.

Thank you so much, that's exactly what I was hoping for! As somebody who hasn't been able to watch all the interviews, I definitely understand the suspicion of him more now.

Thanks again!

IF Aly was placed into the river, THEN whomever did it almost certainly would've had to have had someone follow them there or pick them up later. Seems that that too would be on that homeowner's security camera. So, if foul play is ultimately suspected or confirmed, LE likely has a "getaway car" on record.

However, if there are no other vehicles in the area that night during the relevant times, it lends more credence to accident than it does anyone or anything else.

Another thought - aside from the security camera being away from where the truck was left - once the body was taken to water - you could "double-back" through the orchard (further down from the launch ramp) area...and get away. Just my opinion (I say with a lump in my throat)...

Just a thought,not sure if anyone had mentioned something like this before, but is it possible that the "crush" he mentions her wanting to discuss with him,could've been on him and that's why they were discussing it or him having one on her? Just throwing it out there as I try to figure out why she was there and why the wine??

Do we even know for sure that SHE brought the wine or is that just HIS side of the story? That whole cork story was bizarre. The way he talked about her and mentioned all their conversations almost seemed like he has a fascination or obsession with her. He gave so many details that were unimportant and contradicted himself several times. The more he talked the less I believed him. IMO they need to keep him talking. If he isn't responsible for this I will eat crow.
Very good point. It seems very odd to me that she would have the wine, I think he chose this story line because it gives him an out to think she was over 21 when I think he definitely knew she was 20. How did she get the wine in the first place and if she just happened to be in town why would she be driving arpund with a bottle of wine? I hate when victims cant speak for themselves and others can change what may have really happened.

I thought I replied to you before. This was sitting in my drafts. Apologies!!
As to my original post, I didn't mean to be vague, it was just silly of me to assume since I keep repeating myself that everyone knows what I think. Lol.😁

I have never, ever felt good about the ex boyfriend or stalker as family called him. How he stated they were going announce their reunion as a couple. Left me feeling yucky the way he inserted himself right away into the limelight. Of course he could just be a deeply delusional person who really believes his fantasies. But he's bothered me since day one. Otherwise I'm pretty much up here on the fence. Would make me even sadder if ML is involved as it will destroy his family as well as Alys.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Gotcha. Yeah the ex throwing himself was sketch <modsnip> but idk I'm just not feeling it was him... Ml just throws me off... his story doesn't sit right with me. I truly feel this was accident of done sort and he is in over his head now for obvious reasons. I think he originally thought eh I'll say she came for my son got drunk and left upset that'll make sense y she ended up out there alone but that story didn't work.. i wish the interviewer would of asked how he felt about the phone bn found near his home

Piggy-backing off this post to note that when first questioned, ML immediately let LE know that she told him she would be taking back roads home, which could very well place her at the corner of Pennington and Sheldon at one point during her northern-driven route. I'd buy that.

HOWEVER, the truck was seen on video purposefully entering the levee road off Cooley, well past the aforementioned junction, AND it continued on a southern-driven route that was backtracking AWAY from her home, trying to get around closed gates. Not so easy to explain.

Very good point. Whats odd about this, is if ML claims to only have met her a couple times why on earth would he know what routes Aly took?

Diarrea of the mouth. As if he thought talking so much was gna persuade ppl he was innocent but all he did was go in circles

Yes. The sniffing and other aspects of his body language (shifting weight) are classic signs of deception. I also thought the extreme amount of detail and little cutesy anecdotes he kept going into were suspicious. Of course, this is purely speculation on my part. But he seems too smooth and nonchalant about the situation overall. At no point did he seem genuinely upset about her disappearance or as afraid for her as you would expect a friend to be, especially the last person to have seen them. It's not just what he said...it's what he didn't say/express.

I also think the proximity of her car, phone, phone ping to his house (not to mention the body that was found) is suspicious. He may be innocent. But I tend to think the most obvious explanation is probably the correct one in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13