Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought,not sure if anyone had mentioned something like this before, but is it possible that the "crush" he mentions her wanting to discuss with him,could've been on him and that's why they were discussing it or him having one on her? Just throwing it out there as I try to figure out why she was there and why the wine??

That's what I think, or he was telling her about a crush he has, on her! And the wine was celebrating it & I believe he provided the wine. By him saying she brought it that's him CYA!

*Just my random thoughts & opinions*

Just throwing my 2 cents out there. If she was already deceased, she would have been carried from the truck to the river which could explain one set of footprints and a dog not picking up a scent. Also, she had a truck, so someone could have thrown a bike in the back to ride home. If there was another person involved in picking up a person who dumped the truck, it is possible they stayed back far enough to not be picked up on any video and so as to not leave tire tracks in any dirt. I have a very hard time believing that she may have fallen into the river and drowned. She had work the next day and was responsible about going. I don't see her just driving out to that spot for any reason. I just can't figure out what sort of motive someone would have for killing her.

Unless she was slipped a date rape drug and it accidentally killed her, or she voluntarily took drugs and overdosed. I'm not saying she used drugs. I have not read or heard that she did. I'm just thinking of scenarios where the death was accidental and then purposely covered up.

RIP beautiful Aly [emoji171] :rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just throwing my 2 cents out there. If she was already deceased, she would have been carried from the truck to the river which could explain one set of footprints and a dog not picking up a scent. Also, she had a truck, so someone could have thrown a bike in the back to ride home. If there was another person involved in picking up a person who dumped the truck, it is possible they stayed back far enough to not be picked up on any video and so as to not leave tire tracks in any dirt. I have a very hard time believing that she may have fallen into the river and drowned. She had work the next day and was responsible about going. I don't see her just driving out to that spot for any reason. I just can't figure out what sort of motive someone would have for killing her.

If she drove herself to the river and drowned that Thursday night, how did her phone get from Yuba City on Sunday to Live Oak on Monday?

That's what I think, or he was telling her about a crush he has, on her! And the wine was celebrating it & I believe he provided the wine. By him saying she brought it that's him CYA!

*Just my random thoughts & opinions*
I think the wine was to relax her so she would be comfortable there with whatever they were discussing and I'm with you ,I believe he provided the wine, because he knows how bad it would look for a 37-year-old to be giving a 20-year-old wine, It just implies that his intentions for the night may have been something more,even if it wasn't.

If she drove herself to the river and drowned that Thursday night, how did her phone get from Yuba City on Sunday to Live Oak on Monday?
A real brain teaser. The wrench in the works for someone who thought they got away with something.

Who said that she drove herself down there? I certainly don't think that. I believe someone else did as I stated in my post. I also don't believe it was an accidental drowning.

She was a huge fan of rap music. The crush could have been on someone that ML had worked with in the music industry.

Fly high Aly🌹
You didn't deserve this.
Justice is coming.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

He also says that she was taking Snapchats, but her phone activity reportedly stopped at 7:51pm. He gives no explanation for why communication stopped so early in the night, just after dinner. He never says, "her phone died, we didn't have a charger," nothing like that. In fact, he makes it sound as though she was using her phone the whole time she was at his house, texting and Snapchatting away...

http://www.kcra.com/article/exclusive-last-person-believed-to-have-seen-yeoman-speaks-out/9615795
At 5:20 on this interview when he says she wanted to leave ,he says,I don't know who she was texting ,like he saw her texting someone. I'm wondering when the phone records come in if they're going to show any activity of texting anyone while she was there visiting or did he just throw that in to give the impression maybe she was meeting someone from there?Also at 5:48 he says "she would get a little stubborn sometimes when she wanted to leave" I don't know if he just misspoke or could she have been over there on more than then the two occasions we know about ?

Actually, "begging the question" doesn't mean “to raise the question” or “to beg that the question be asked”. Rather, it refers to a circular argument; it means “to use an argument that assumes as proof the very thing one is trying to prove.”
<snip>

I beg your pardon

Jealousy? Maybe seeing an older relative with ur ex. Or seeing ur crush texting her ex

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

[FONT=&amp]Q: What happened before she left?[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Lizarraga: Usually with my friends, I like to create memories.So I told Aly, ‘You've got to create this memory, Write on the cork'. I used tocall her Asian Aly all the time, so she put ‘Asian Aly.’ ‘Positivity.’ I thinkshe said ‘Keep grinding,’ ‘Motivation,’ or something like that. So I said,‘Right on’ and boom I put it up there with the corks and when she left she waslike just happy. Happy about life.[/FONT]

We do this with red solo cups FYI we write nicknames and funny sayings.

I think the person may have driven there alone, disposed of the body, walked a ways from the scene and then called someone to pick them up elsewhere. Either that or walked home. 11 miles is not that far. The average person could walk that in less than 4 hours, maybe much less on an adrenaline high. If that person lived in Romero they'd be home before dawn.

And if that person was ML they had his phone and records and that would be there, and with the discovery of her body he should've been promptly arrested. I still standby my original thought he did not harm her.

Folks, please do not sleuth ML, his nephew, or anyone else not identified by LE as a POI or suspect. It's against the rules.

Their SM is off limits.

Thanks.

As I said before he has never been named a POI or a suspect, but yet we have theories she had concrete inside her by a description of how the body was found. I mean come on smh. If he is a POI/suspect all bets are off.

But wouldn't a cadaver dog picked up her sent if one was used? Could the orchard throw a dog off? Anyone with search dogs on the board that can explain the struggles of the area she was found?

He also says that she was taking Snapchats, but her phone activity reportedly stopped at 7:51pm. He gives no explanation for why communication stopped so early in the night, just after dinner. He never says, "her phone died, we didn't have a charger," nothing like that. In fact, he makes it sound as though she was using her phone the whole time she was at his house, texting and Snapchatting away...
Yeeeah and at the end of the interview he says she got looser and they took a snap n he threw up the peace

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

And if that person was ML they had his phone and records and that would be there, and with the discovery of her body he should've been promptly arrested. I still standby my original thought he did not harm her.

All he has to do is leave his phone at home.

IMO he's the guy. We are all entitled to our opinion- even if it differs from others.

All he has to do is leave his phone at home.

IMO he's the guy. We are all entitled to our opinion- even if it differs from others.

So how's he gonna contact someone to pick him up?

So how's he gonna contact someone to pick him up?

That's not my theory...nowhere have I said that. IMO he wasn't alone or he walked.

Edited to say- not here to argue. I hope he's not the guy for his children's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member