Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not my theory...nowhere have I said that. IMO he wasn't alone or he walked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My response was about him being picked up. <modsnip>

My response was about him being picked up. <modsnip>

<modsnip> I never said he was picked up. You quoted the wrong person <modsnip>

Make a call before he leaves?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

So, that would mean there are other accomplices? Yet we haven't seen anything to suggest this? Nor has he been named as a POI or a suspect

<modsnip> I never said he was picked up. You quoted the wrong person <modsnip>

<modsnip> So he called someone to say hey I just hurt this girl I'm dumping her here and pick me up? I'm gonna leave my phone at home, and someone ran over there to help him? <modsnip>

So, that would mean there are other accomplices? Yet we haven't seen anything to suggest this? Nor has he been named as a POI or a suspect

He doesn't have to be named a POI to discuss HIS STATEMENTS in the news. Him being the last person to see her suggests he may know more than he's telling- especially since he contradicts his own statements on camera.

There is A LOT we do not know and it's very likely the people working this case have a lot more knowledge of the events and theories than we clearly do. If the FBI is still involved that speaks volumes. I think what caught me off guard is where they found her body...logic would say that even if caught on something with the high water levels and such she would not have been in this area. I do not think this was an accident on her own account.

<modsnip> So he called someone to say hey I just hurt this girl I'm dumping her here and pick me up? I'm gonna leave my phone at home, and someone ran over there to help him? <modsnip>

AGAIN I never said he used his phone at all. That was another poster that you once again confused with me.

It's shocking to learn of accomplice actions, whether they knew what occurred or not, many people have friends who will "pick me up at XX" and not talk about it. It happens all the time, we see it here on WS often. Zuzu Verk case is a recent example of an alleged accomplice participating in much of the cover up after the fact, maybe more, and never talking (except to lie).

He doesn't have to be named a POI to discuss HIS STATEMENTS in the news. Him being the last person to see her suggests he may know more than he's telling- especially since he contradicts his own statements on camera.

<modsnip> you ever been nervous? Accused? Or under the public scrutiny?

It hits close to home for me, because I have younger people hangout and I'm the same age. I see how some of you people are quick to analyze and point the finger without knowing the person in question.

Man god forbid anyone whose ever hung out with me went missing. Yikes

And if that person was ML they had his phone and records and that would be there, and with the discovery of her body he should've been promptly arrested. I still standby my original thought he did not harm her.

Maybe he didn't take his phone.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

If you have followed along in his SM he stated last month he was going to talk and release information. That's no secret, you ever been nervous? Accused? Or under the public scrutiny?

It hits close to home for me, because I have younger people hangout and I'm the same age. I see how some of you people are quick to analyze and point the finger without knowing the person in question.

I think his age has less to do with it than the usual suspicion that would come from the person last seen with her. Especially since initially it was a group hang out and recent interviews indicate just the two of them were together when she supposedly left. Emotions are high, some people may need to take a step back from this one. We all have our suspicions and feelings just as in every case. No need to start arguing, it won't help Aly rest in peace.

And if that person was ML they had his phone and records and that would be there, and with the discovery of her body he should've been promptly arrested. I still standby my original thought he did not harm her.

What would be there? A record of a call to someone in the middle of the night? That wouldn't be enough for an arrest. it's also possible he walked home without calling anyone.

<modsnip> you ever been nervous? Accused? Or under the public scrutiny?

I don't believe anyone is suspicious because of the age so much as all the inconsistencies in each interview that's been done.I personally thought nothing of what he had said,until the very last interview there were just too many inconsistencies.I already stated for his family sake, I pray he had nothing to do with it,but I do know her family deserves the whole truth.

I still think the LE know a lot more than we think. I stress again that if they brought the FBI in to begin with that they had high suspicion of foul play. That was likely why we didn't get a description of her clothing and other key details because releasing those details can compromise an investigation and spook POI and even a suspect. I'm going to school for digital Forensics...I'm telling you they know a lot and likely have since early on in the investigation. There are two key elements to keeping things close to the chest...one is to find the victim for proper resting and the family for closure. Second is to not jeopardize the case...moving too early without clarity is a really bad idea. Now that they found this poor girl...I would expect a lot to happen quickly in the coming days to next week.

I still think the LE know a lot more than we think. I stress again that if they brought the FBI in to begin with that they had high suspicion of foul play. That was likely why we didn't get a description of her clothing and other key details because releasing those details can compromise an investigation and spook POI and even a suspect. I'm going to school for digital Forensics...I'm telling you they know a lot and likely have since early on in the investigation. There are two key elements to keeping things close to the chest...one is to find the victim for proper resting abd the family for closure. Second is to not jeopardize the case...moving too early without clarity is a really bad idea. Now that they found this poor girl...I would expect a lot to happen quickly in the coming days to next week.

Good points. I definitely think LE knows a lot more than they have revealed and do not want to jeopardize a case by revealing too much. I hope you are right about things happening quickly over the next week or so. I was under the impression that determining COD could take awhile. They can probably rule out or determine drowning fairly quickly though. Tox screens seem to take awhile, if that is a factor.

The personalizing needs to STOP.

Agree to disagree, scroll and roll, or utilize the ignore function, but please stop bickering back and forth with each other.

Failure to do so may result in a loss of posting privileges.

Posts have been removed.

Yes the toxicology tests could take time and the cause of death from my understanding really comes down to body composition. It seems like the body was not in good shape but due to braces and other factors I'm sure they were confident it was Aly quickly. Keep in mind they don't need a COD or the toxicology tests to make an arrest but that really falls on what kind of hard evidence they actually have. Being a true nerd myself...you'd be amazed what they can get from phones and technology. Again I keep saying...if the FBI is still involved...things should move fast unless this truly was a accident on Alys part but there is way too much "smoke" that puts that theory in doubt in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member