Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said this before, but there are still some hasty assumptions. I know they said that the phone was pinged to be in the field on Sunday. At LE's press conference it was asked "I’m not sure if it was cleared up, if the phone was found before or after the truck was reported." He declined to comment. http://kfbk.iheart.com/articles/kfb...deo-news-conference-missing-gridley-15721903/

A news article said posted after they found the phone, said "The Sutter County Sheriff's Office spokesman said that it's possible Alycia Yeoman got her own truck stuck in the mud and left on foot with her phone." http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/butte/missing-gridley-womans-truck-found-in-sutter-county-orchard/431289762

As for why she was on the levee? It IS possible she was meeting someone. There are people who live at the "river bottom" http://www.kcra.com/article/police-teen-drugged-raped-sold-for-sex-in-4-week-marysville-stay/6421975

The first interview with LE said that people get stuck in the orchard "all the time" because they were trying to access the river when the park was closed. I don't have the link readily available, but I posted the interview in the first thread.

There are two key things that we KNOW police have the answer to, however have not released. The footprints- where we they heading? The phone- when was it found?

I'd be interested in seeing any direct quotes from LE that may have expanded on these thoughts.

I just don't think so because the phone pinged in the field or thereabouts, and then it suddenly shows up where the truck had been sitting for a few days already? I feel someone had to have taken that phone from where it was dumped/dropped/whatever in the field to the area around the truck, because if the phone had been there the whole time, it would've pinged at the truck and they would have found the truck earlier.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains,*however improbable, must be the truth. - Sherlock Holmes.
Right but perhaps it was dropped in the field where a meeting could've taken place and later transported to where the truck was found by the same person and drop there and turned it off so it wouldn't ping any longer?

Right but perhaps it was dropped in the field where a meeting could've taken place and later transported to where the truck was found by the same person and drop there and turned it off so it wouldn't ping any longer?
Well yeah that's basically what I'm saying. I just don't think there was a "meeting," I think it was tossed out while driving by by whoever was with Aly. Then when it was reported on the news about the ping in the field, they returned and took it to the spot where the truck was.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

Well yeah that's basically what I'm saying. I just don't think there was a "meeting," I think it was tossed out while driving by by whoever was with Aly. Then when it was reported on the news about the ping in the field, they returned and took it to the spot where the truck was.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

That would be all over surveillance video. That field is across from a shopping center that has more and bigger businesses than our actual mall does. It's also across the highway from a big Dodge and a Toyota dealerships.

The Live Oak recreation park is not a place kids meet up to party at. The camp host there pretty much sees himself as a super cop. He is all over anyone who rolls in there, especially if they did not pay the $5 day use fee. There isn't anyway to drive around that closed gate without him being alerted. The closed gate that she drove around on the levee is a several minute drive North from the park. For me, and others I know in the area, if you were looking at google maps satellite view, the orchard road that Cooley road turns into is the only place that looks like it has good river access (like a beach free from vegitation to pass thru). But once you get on top of the levee at Cooley rd, there is another locked gate that cannot be driven around (cement blocks and heavy vegitation on either side) so if this gate is closed you cannot access the orchard road that runs along the river and loops back again to Cooley rd. At one point on the loop you would pass the orchard her truck was found in and would be driving along side the rec park's northern edge of the parking lot. The spot that looks beach that can be seen from google sat. View may have been someone's planned place to dump truck & Aly into the river. But all of our river banks have drastically changed and many are collapsing from the dramatic rise and fall of the river this year. That beach that can be seen, may not even be there anymore. River access would also be down a sloping hillside, 20-30 feet below the orchard road. From where her truck was found it is a decently far walk to the river. You wouldn't access it thru the park and boat dock area because you would walk right thru the camp hosts area. The rest of the park is enclosed by a chain link fence. That leaves walking thru the orchards to the river. A good 5 minute walk.

There also is not really an area that someone could accidentally fall into the river over there.

I am local to Live Oak and live 1.5 miles away from the park. If anyone is interested I could take pics of the area and post to give a better feel of the area where truck, phone, body and park/camp host all are.
Yes please

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

That would be all over surveillance video. That field is across from a shopping center that has more and bigger businesses than our actual mall does. It's also across the highway from a big Dodge and a Toyota dealerships.
No not really...if the car drove by that field, which is very large, and just tossed the phone no one would see that. And it would be verrrrry simple for someone who lives close by to just walk into that field to retrieve the phone, and not be seen by surveillance. Not to mention, people tend to very much overestimate surveillance cameras. I'm in law enforcement, and even the good cameras Wal Mart has would have trouble seeing something across the road in the corner of a field.

I guess tapatalk doesn't want me to have a signature :p

Anyone else want to know who the crush was?

If I was the interviewer.... I would have no shame in asking...

No, I think justice will be served. Unless he's tight with LE, which I doubt.

I think LE knows a lot more. I'm convinced Aly never drove away from that house.

I agree with you 100%...she may have left the house; but she wasn't driving - and was most likely, not alive...(it pains me to say this).
Just my opinion and sleuthing thoughts.

Until the COD is determined..the phone is of no importance. What's on the phone is a different story...

I am local to Live Oak and live 1.5 miles away from the park. If anyone is interested I could take pics of the area and post to give a better feel of the area where truck, phone, body and park/camp host all are.

Yes, please! Some photos would be so helpful!
I've driven around on google street view but there's so much we can't see.

Yes, please! Some photos would be so helpful!
I've driven around on google street view but there's so much we can't see.

IIRC, I thought a previous poster visited the area and took pics for us?

But I guess more wouldn't hurt...

Anyone else want to know who the crush was?

If I was the interviewer.... I would have no shame in asking...
YES and I wouldn't either. Since ML is the only one who mentioned a crush and if that part is true I think it was her having one on ML or ML having one on her hence the visit dinner & wine.

IIRC, I thought a previous poster visited the area and took pics for us?

But I guess more wouldn't hurt...

Thanks, I missed them, I thought I had read all this thread but I'll go back and look for them.

Thanks, I missed them, I thought I had read all this thread but I'll go back and look for them.

Welll, I think, I think! Hate for you to spend the time and not find them.

IIRC!! So I apologize in advance if I'm mistaken!

Mod Note:

LE has not named a POI or suspect in this case.

That means anyone and everyone (other than Aly) is OFF LIMITS to sleuthing.

You may discuss statements individuals have said in media interviews, but you may not dig into their backgrounds and post your findings here.

Posts have been removed.

Unless you want to find yourself on the outside looking in, please post in accordance with The Rules.

Thank you.

I think I was mistaken with post #42... I was remembering it as if someone was there but I think those are just the media pics. So yes! More pics is neeeded.

Sorry for misinforming :shame:

YES and I wouldn't either. Since ML is the only one who mentioned a crush and if that part is true I think it was her having one on ML or ML having one on her hence the visit dinner & wine.

Could be, I'm leaning towards a third person who may be connected to ML.

There are indications of a third person (no name known, just the idea of a third person) but again until a mod confirms the Justice for Aly page is okay to discuss then I will reframe from saying why I think so...

So, the perp randomly happened to find her walking 10 miles away from her truck and by happenchance took her to where her truck was? Or the perp randomly happened to also live 10 miles away where she was last seen when he realized he had the phone so brought it back?

Either, the 10 mile discrepancy that just so happens to be within a 300 yard radius of where she was last seen is far too coincidental.

The perp lives by where she was last seen.
:scared::happydance:

Could be, I'm leaning towards a third person who may be connected to ML.

There are indications of a third person (no name known, just the idea of a third person) but again until a mod confirms the Justice for Aly page is okay to discuss then I will reframe from saying why I think so...

The page is okay with posts by administrators or creators of the page but no posts or comments by visitors to the page are allowed.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?291123-Social-Media-Facebook-Twitter-etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95