Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be, I'm leaning towards a third person who may be connected to ML.

There are indications of a third person (no name known, just the idea of a third person) but again until a mod confirms the Justice for Aly page is okay to discuss then I will reframe from saying why I think so...

It is on the Justice for Aly fb now so I believe it's okay we just can't refer to comments made there I believe.

The page is okay with posts by administrators or creators of the page but no posts or comments by visitors to the page are allowed.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?291123-Social-Media-Facebook-Twitter-etc

Yes, sometimes the help find or justice page is off limits due to the content or implicating someone who LE hasn't named a POI.

I guess I would like to get confirmation that the page is okay to discuss because the page does reference some people.

Until the COD is determined..the phone is of no importance. What's on the phone is a different story...

I respectfully disagree.
I think the phone is very important.
Everything about the phone screams foul play, from her last text early Thursday night to the ping on Sunday in Yuba City and then locating it Monday in Live Oak.
If it weren't for the phone, I would think it may have been an inexperienced young girl making a tragic mistake.

I respectfully disagree.
I think the phone is very important.
Everything about the phone screams foul play, from her last text Thursday night to the ping on Sunday in Yuba City and then locating it Monday in Live Oak.
If it weren't for the phone, I would think it may have been an inexperienced young girl making a tragic mistake.

Same. I think the phone is very important

I think three days after she disappeared, the person who found the phone PRIOR to her truck being discovered, notified LE they had found it. I think the phone pinged when it was in the possession of that person.

You think that person lied to police about finding it Monday?
If true, that's really messed up to turn a missing person/homicide investigation on its head that way.
If the jogger lied about when they found the phone, they are looking at obstruction of justice charges.

If true, that's really messed up to turn a missing person/homicide investigation on its head that way.
If the jogger lied about when they found the phone, they are looking at obstruction of justice charges.

It would be really interesting to know if that was a route that jogger took everyday. He'd know if it was there all along or just recently showed up the day he found it. I think that's probably one of many many things LE knows about and we don't.

Yes, a possible jealous person who was at the house that night and didn't like the cozy wine setting perhaps?

Could be, I'm leaning towards a third person who may be connected to ML.

There are indications of a third person (no name known, just the idea of a third person) but again until a mod confirms the Justice for Aly page is okay to discuss then I will reframe from saying why I think so...

To me the only reasonable explanation for the person who found the phone to not turn it in would be if they believed they could keep it for themselves. Then they saw AYs plight on the news and decided, "Oh crap, I may have a missing person's phone," so they decided to turn it in. But the likelihood of this scenario, with the phone being turned on near that field at 430 in the morning, is, to me anyway, very unlikely.

I guess tapatalk doesn't want me to have a signature :p

It would be really interesting to know if that was a route that jogger took everyday. He'd know if it was there all along or just recently showed up the day he found it. I think that's probably one of many many things LE knows about and we don't.

Agree.

But jogger could have just returned the phone in the general area and hoped it would be found either by LE or someone else if they were the perp.

And the fact that he/she turned it in of their own accord helps me to see they are probably innocent. <modsnip>

I'm not sure they lied or it was reported Incorrectly. Maybe even the jogger didn't recall which day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me the only reasonable explanation for the person who found the phone to not turn it in would be if they believed they could keep it for themselves. Then they saw AYs plight on the news and decided, "Oh crap, I may have a missing person's phone," so they decided to turn it in. But the likelihood of this scenario, with the phone being turned on near that field at 430 in the morning, is, to me anyway, very unlikely.

I guess tapatalk doesn't want me to have a signature :p

I mentioned this earlier on. I found someone's phone in a park. I picked it up and waited for someone to call so I could return it, but no one called before it died and it was not compatible with any of my chargers. I completely forgot about it for several days until I was cleaning my car and found it, and turned it into the carrier. And I can't tell you what day it was.

Perhaps it's the same with the jogger.

I mentioned this earlier on. I found someone's phone in a park. I picked it up and waited for someone to call so I could return it, but no one called before it died and it was not compatible with any of my chargers. I completely forgot about it for several days until I was cleaning my car and found it, and turned it into the carrier. And I can't tell you what day it was.

Perhaps it's the same with the jogger.

The jogger says they found the phone on Monday, the cops told the media by Tuesday. There's not much time there, to forget.
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kcra...llege-students-phone-found-near-truck/9230813

I'm not proud of this but when I was her age I used to get waisted and drive all the time. I don't now thankfully. I have grown up. But I can see at her age leaving one guys house and meeting up with other friends after. Maybe the people she met up with knew where she was prior? Maybe it was an accident and they panicked and took her phone back to where she last was? Maybe she left drunk went to the campground to get High? Has she been there before? Was she known to drive around the gate? I would be interviewing all her friends to find out her behavior and if this was something she had done in the past. Also one time I was drugged at a bar and a friend noticed and drove me to my BF house and I remember being there but I woke up at another friends house with no recollection of how I got there. Obviously I called for a ride to get there but I don't remember that. This was 18 years ago. In addition if she was drinking a lot and then got high she was most likely really out of it. I really hope her phone records show something.

I Think this was an accidental death and would not be surprised if Aly smoked weed by herself after she left the house or with the wannabe rapper. that combined with wine can alter the senses.

I'm not proud of this but when I was her age I used to get waisted and drive all the time. I don't now thankfully. I have grown up. But I can see at her age leaving one guys house and meeting up with other friends after. Maybe the people she met up with knew where she was prior? Maybe it was an accident and they panicked and took her phone back to where she last was? Maybe she left drunk went to the campground to get High? Has she been there before? Was she known to drive around the gate? I would be interviewing all her friends to find out her behavior and if this was something she had done in the past. Also one time I was drugged at a bar and a friend noticed and drove me to my BF house and I remember being there but I woke up at another friends house with no recollection of how I got there. Obviously I called for a ride to get there but I don't remember that. This was 18 years ago. In addition if she was drinking a lot and then got high she was most likely really out of it. I really hope her phone records show something.
Just want to clarify (and no I'm not ashamed) before I joined the service I smoked weed regularly as it helped me relax especially with injuries and pain from sports. I hear people talk about weed as if it takes you "out of it" but that's not realistic. Yes it can slow your reaction but it doesn't cause you to make radical decisions or act different than your normal self. Alcohol will absolutely do that but weed not so much. This is from detailed research &#128521;. In all seriousness if it was her just getting high, the alcohol would have more adverse affects that Marijuana would. I can't speak on any other drugs. I've read and thought a lot about this case...more than any case I've ever heard of and still think foul play is very much the reason aly is no longer with us...not a accident. I could be wrong but I've tried to think of every accident scenario based off what we know and there are more questions than answers. Just doesn't add up from what we know.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Weed today is very strong and can take u out or so I'm told.
Eh depends on the weed I guess but there becomes a point where it is no longer "weed" I speak from experience.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I Think this was an accidental death and would not be surprised if Aly smoked weed by herself after she left the house or with the wannabe rapper. that combined with wine can alter the senses.
Why by herself ? Have you seen his hobbies ?Could have smoked it at the house with ml in addition to the wine as according to him they drank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member