Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snip:

There was no answer at the door of Mike Lizarraga Friday, the man who's been at the center of suspicion in the disappearance of Aly Yeoman.

But now Yeoman's uncle has called him out in a lengthy Facebook post, publicly asking questions about his relationship with Aly.
"So many other burning questions too," wrote Aly's uncle in a post on the Justice for Aly Yeoman Facebook page. "Like, why would a 37 year old Michael Lizarraga share selfies last year in a hot tub with three girls nearly half his age?"
"Inappropriate? Not legally," the post continued. "Poor taste for a father of two young girls? You be the judge."
After seeing Lizarraga in his Yuba City driveway, FOX40 hoped to get his reaction to the post, but he ran inside and would not come to the door.

The two ate together a few minutes away from his home at Taste of India and then hung out at his house and drank.
Yeoman's uncle used the Find Aly Yeoman Facebook page turned Justice for Aly Yeoman to also target the restaurant, suggesting the investigation into her disappearance was hampered by delayed release to deputies of surveillance video from the dinner Aly shared with Lizarraga.

Part of his post attacks the owner.
"Was he covering up something for Lizarraga or himself? Was he worried about bad press?" the post reads. "Here's some advice restaurant owner, the best press you can get is where you fully cooperate with the father and family of a missing girl."

http://fox40.com/2017/05/12/aly-yeomans-family-searches-for-answers/

High, drunk, both or sober.... I don't think Aly directly caused her own demise.

Although, these factors could have contributed inadvertently in some shape or form.

JMO
On the crime watch video the detective said she couldn't have fallen the river And accidentally drowned

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Snip:

There was no answer at the door of Mike Lizarraga Friday, the man who's been at the center of suspicion in the disappearance of Aly Yeoman.

But now Yeoman's uncle has called him out in a lengthy Facebook post, publicly asking questions about his relationship with Aly.
"So many other burning questions too," wrote Aly's uncle in a post on the Justice for Aly Yeoman Facebook page. "Like, why would a 37 year old Michael Lizarraga share selfies last year in a hot tub with three girls nearly half his age?"
"Inappropriate? Not legally," the post continued. "Poor taste for a father of two young girls? You be the judge."
After seeing Lizarraga in his Yuba City driveway, FOX40 hoped to get his reaction to the post, but he ran inside and would not come to the door.

The two ate together a few minutes away from his home at Taste of India and then hung out at his house and drank.
Yeoman's uncle used the Find Aly Yeoman Facebook page turned Justice for Aly Yeoman to also target the restaurant, suggesting the investigation into her disappearance was hampered by delayed release to deputies of surveillance video from the dinner Aly shared with Lizarraga.

Part of his post attacks the owner.
"Was he covering up something for Lizarraga or himself? Was he worried about bad press?" the post reads. "Here's some advice restaurant owner, the best press you can get is where you fully cooperate with the father and family of a missing girl."

http://fox40.com/2017/05/12/aly-yeomans-family-searches-for-answers/
Im glad the family is putting the heat on

I think it's great. From a law enforcement standpoint, it pushes action while keeping law enforcement from revealing any hand they may have.

I guess tapatalk doesn't want me to have a signature :p

I think it's great. From a law enforcement standpoint, it pushes action while keeping law enforcement from revealing any hand they may have.

I guess tapatalk doesn't want me to have a signature :p
Completely agree

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

On the crime watch video the detective said she couldn't have fallen the river And accidentally drowned

did they give their rationale for that conclusion? sorry I have not had time to watch it myself yet.

Your able to drown in an inch of water so even her being slightly inebriated would up those chances. I don't get how the detective would even say that 😞

I'm really hoping this was all somehow an accident but I get the gut feeling it isn't

Your able to drown in an inch of water so even her being slightly inebriated would up those chances. I don't get how the detective would even say that 😞

I'm really hoping this was all somehow an accident but I get the gut feeling it isn't
He only hinted at the idea of it be very unlikely...they obviously know something we don't. If they thought this was an accident they would strongly advise the family to not make posts Like they have been. LE is likely working with the family to put pressure on certain people and based off how ML recently turned down and interview and locked himself inside his house...I'd say LE has the upper hand.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I think the biggest indicator pointing to ML lying is how he acts as if he doesn't know the location where Aly's truck was found. He states he thought it was towards Sutter and a friend had to explain to him there was no river there. Pennington rd. Live Oak is the one of the only overnight places to camp in the area. I doubt he has never been there with his kids. It's not big enough up here to not know where everything is.

The water was too swift and dangerous for divers, but not for an accidental drowning?? Too bad there aren't some competent reporters asking detectives the hard questions.

The water was too swift and dangerous for divers, but not for an accidental drowning?? Too bad there aren't some competent reporters asking detectives the hard questions.

If only they'd let us do the interviews!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My thoughts exactly.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Just to clarify...the orchard is inside the levees. When the river gets so high it flows over its natural bank and into the orchard. The officer was saying the water on the orchard is very shallow not the actual river itself which is some distance from where the truck was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003