Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
March 30th, around 9:30pm - Aly stopped using her cell phone around 9:30pm, per her uncle David. Link: https://www.facebook.com/findalyciay...73555786006074

March 30th, no later than 10:40pm - Aly left Romero Street house no later than 10:40pm. Link: https://www.facebook.com/findalyciay...73555786006074

March 30, 10:55pm - surveillance video from Farm near orchard - shows Aly's truck drive into the orchard in Live Oak at the levee, Cooley Road (turned right on levee). Video of truck going into orchard: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...086836671&_rdr

Niner, Thank you for the amazing timeline. well done....

The portion I pasted above is the part that makes me believe that something happened to her at that home, after 9:30 pm...

Reason being, if she had left by herself at 10:40, and planned to meet up with someone, in my opinion, she would have texted when she left. to figure out where and when to meet up. My kids ALWAYS text their friends as they leave my house when they are meeting up with them. It is usual routine for kids that age. They text when they are leaving, text when they arrive at the house etc...

I just don't believe that she voluntarily stopped using her cell at 9:30 and then went driving up into a farm field levee road an hour later...

The whole "meeting up with someone" theory holds no evidence. You can't 'meet up with someone' without leaving a digital footprint. UNLESS she was going to meet up with someone at that house... But even that's a stretch.

Yes. I think it's clear that something happened at the house shortly after the time she last used her cell. I'd be very curious what the tone of those last texts were, and to whom (or phone call.) if they were intelligible (texts) it seems less likely she passed out.
It also strikes me how quickly whatever happened must have gone down because the truck would have had to leave just an hour/hour and ten minutes after her last digital communication to make it to the video surveillance point by 10:55.

I think the coroner will be able to establish time of death because they know exactly what time she ate dinner, they have her eating on film at Taste of India.
Even after weeks in the water, I am hoping her organs will still reveal TOD.

Yes. I think it's clear that something happened at the house shortly after the time she last used her cell. I'd be very curious what the tone of those last texts were, and to whom (or phone call.) if they were intelligible (texts) it seems less likely she passed out.
It also strikes me how quickly whatever happened must have gone down because the truck would have had to leave just an hour/hour and ten minutes after her last digital communication to make it to the video surveillance point by 10:55.
If her phone shows the communication was just texts...it could have been someone other than her. That's a complete reach because we know very little but I only say that because of the short amount of time of that night. But than again just because her truck was in the Orchard didn't mean she was right away. Still surprised it's been so quiet the past few days.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Do we know what time she went with Mike L. To drop his daughter off back home?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

March 30th, around 9:30pm - Aly stopped using her cell phone around 9:30pm, per her uncle David. Link: https://www.facebook.com/findalyciay...73555786006074

March 30th, no later than 10:40pm - Aly left Romero Street house no later than 10:40pm. Link: https://www.facebook.com/findalyciay...73555786006074

March 30, 10:55pm - surveillance video from Farm near orchard - shows Aly's truck drive into the orchard in Live Oak at the levee, Cooley Road (turned right on levee). Video of truck going into orchard: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...086836671&_rdr

The portion I pasted above is the part that makes me believe that something happened to her at that home, after 9:30 pm...

Reason being, if she had left by herself at 10:40, and planned to meet up with someone, in my opinion, she would have texted when she left. to figure out where and when to meet up. My kids ALWAYS text their friends as they leave my house when they are meeting up with them. It is usual routine for kids that age. They text when they are leaving, text when they arrive at the house etc...

I just don't believe that she voluntarily stopped using her cell at 9:30 and then went driving up into a farm field levee road an hour later...

My thing is one time says she left at 10:40pm, then ML & friends say 11:00pm but then her truck is seen on camera at the Orchard at 10:55pm, so that part confuses me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the coroner will be able to establish time of death because they know exactly what time she ate dinner, they have her eating on film at Taste of India.
Even after weeks in the water, I am hoping her organs will still reveal TOD.

Yes, it will be very revealing if time of death can be established. I don't know that the digestive organs would be intact enough to tell after so much time in the water though. :(

My thing is one time says she left at 10:40pm, then ML & friends say 11:00pm but then her truck is seen on camera at the Orchard at 10:55pm, so that part confuses me.

They are saying that for her truck to be on the surveillance video at 10:55, the truck would have had to leave the house by 10:40.

Agree, and the whole "she left in distress" being abruptly changed to "she was happy and fine when she left". Those kinds of marked shifts in story line are what suspects tend to do when a prior narrative becomes inconvenient or troublesome to them.

JMO, of course.

Hi,

QueenBea said:

The 10:40pm time is what her uncle says on FB page, as it takes about 15 minutes to drive from Romero Street to the orchard; the 11pm time is what ML says she left, but the video camera at the orchard shows her truck arriving there at 10:55pm. So the obvious conclusion would be that ML is WRONG on the time that Aly left his house.... lying? or just doesn't remember the time? :dunno:

katydid said:

:blush: your quite welcome!

How much longer until they release TOD or MOD? Anyone know?

TIA!

Hi,

The 10:40pm time is what her uncle says on FB page, as it takes about 15 minutes to drive from Romero Street to the orchard; the 11pm time is what ML says she left, but the video camera at the orchard shows her truck arriving there at 10:55pm. So the obvious conclusion would be that ML is WRONG on the time that Aly left his house.... lying? or just doesn't remember the time? :dunno:

:blush: your quite welcome!

How much longer until they release TOD or MOD? Anyone know?

TIA!
TOX will be released in 3-4 weeks.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Agree, and the whole "she left in distress" being abruptly changed to "she was happy and fine when she left". Those kinds of marked shifts in story line are what suspects tend to do when a prior narrative becomes inconvenient or troublesome to them.

JMO, of course.

Whaaa? I missed that! Which interview said she left in distress?

0a5b99a97f23d2dce557903fbc1e5c23.png

Purple line is the assumed route into orchard

Blue line is the path along an orchard road that "kids" and others use to access river beach from Cooley rd. (possibly a route who ever was driving the truck used)

Yellow line is the continued path from orchard road and river beach leading to where her truck was found

Pink is where truck was found

Green is camp host (who's always there)

Orange is body found.

Depending which direction her truck was found facing tell a lot IMO. If it was facing west one could assume that the truck dropped down below the levee at some point after driving around the gate at Cooley rd. The orchard road denoted in blue is a pretty hard packed road, not a lot of deep mud. You can also see how far away the river is if a person were to walk east to the river - it's far. Access to the river thru the park wouldn't have been likely unless someone felt ok walking right past the camp hosts home, possibly carrying a body. The camp host also has a little barky dog. If the driver of the truck dropped down off the levee just above where the truck was found - it's a long walk to the water. If you zoom in you can see the boat dock at the park.

0a5b99a97f23d2dce557903fbc1e5c23.png

Purple line is the assumed route into orchard

Blue line is the path along an orchard road that "kids" and others use to access river beach from Cooley rd. (possibly a route who ever was driving the truck used)

Yellow line is the continued path from orchard road and river beach leading to where her truck was found

Pink is where truck was found

Green is camp host (who's always there)

Orange is body found.

Depending which direction her truck was found facing tell a lot IMO. If it was facing west one could assume that the truck dropped down below the levee at some point after driving around the gate at Cooley rd. The orchard road denoted in blue is a pretty hard packed road, not a lot of deep mud. You can also see how far away the river is if a person were to walk east to the river - it's far. Access to the river thru the park wouldn't have been likely unless someone felt ok walking right past the camp hosts home, possibly carrying a body. The camp host also has a little barky dog. If the driver of the truck dropped down off the levee just above where the truck was found - it's a long walk to the water. If you zoom in you can see the boat dock at the park.

To clarify the purple line is the levee road (driving along the top)

5f730d51b2551b1ff1a462710265be59.jpg

Cooley rd - view of house that provided video footage, with levee in front and gate can be seen to the right.

21e1a086e4ec6af9f72d4a2f34f16c7d.jpg

Heading up onto levee with gate that was driven around marked with x (Cooley rd)

b145054dd934e57d6eba7f135a7b8c32.jpg

At top of levee (Cooley rd) looking forward (east) (there is also a locked gate just thru the vegetation.

cd841a32752d887cf85552832fd18d94.jpg

At top of levee (Cooley rd) looking to the right (south) with videoed path of the truck in pink

b145054dd934e57d6eba7f135a7b8c32.jpg

At top of levee (Cooley rd) looking forward (east) (there is also a locked gate just thru the vegetation.

cd841a32752d887cf85552832fd18d94.jpg

At top of levee (Cooley rd) looking to the right (south) with videoed path of the truck in pink

a090873eed4499c97cddb4d92a0bf070.jpg

Pennington rd approaching levee (phone location marked)

b7f77731f2ac181e3e61b5ce7d4d8226.jpg

Pennington closer to levee heading east

be559f218f0fbe24488cd7fc89a83e4d.jpg

Standing on top of levee from Pennington rd looking North

611248d04cab2e4743b280aea3525cca.jpg

Standing on levee looking towards where truck was found (pink line)

c5856981355728c07a189c931b78a8bd.jpg

Standing behind levee gate where the phone was found looking southeast. Camp host spot is marked. If I had turned a quarter turn to the left and faced east truck was found just below in orchard.

f6fab95dcf83b8466c5193ec588953f0.jpg

Standing at same spot facing east. Trucks location is marked as well as where the river is.

2b61c33390b2bc2fbc5da0e3cfba0837.jpg

Same spot with view of truck location and camp host.

2b6de44efcf5ab5f4cdfdcfd9d59856f.jpg

Driving into park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads