Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm confused as others are on this "waiting on tox report". Of course that is needed but wouldn't the autopsy indicate COD - drowning, cold temps, hit over the head???

I'm confused as others are on this "waiting on tox report". Of course that is needed but wouldn't the autopsy indicate COD - drowning, cold temps, hit over the head???

I'm guessing it must have been ruled inconclusive because of decomposition.

So I see no movement on this case....

It's been 5 weeks since they found Aly; how long did they say the tox stuff would be done?

TIA!

:rose: JUSTICE for ALY!! :rose:

So I see no movement on this case....

It's been 5 weeks since they found Aly; how long did they say the tox stuff would be done?

TIA!

:rose: JUSTICE for ALY!! :rose:

4 to 6 weeks...hopefully soon we'll have some sort of news.

Im afraid they dont have a cause of death but they are tryin ever last thinh knowing how popular this case has become within the town

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Im afraid they dont have a cause of death but they are tryin ever last thinh knowing how popular this case has become within the town

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Part of me agrees with you but part of me thinks if it was an accident they would've released that by now <modsnip> Just my opinion and gut feeling.

Justice is coming!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

This case is local to me and I am holding out hope that police are quietly making their case against a suspect.

I come here many times each day to see if there is any news. I so hope LE is doing their darndest.

praying that this case will be solved soon. alycia's family deserves to know what happened to her :rose:

Manner of death - undetermined. So she was drugged? Near death, shallow breathing, couldn't remain conscious? Someone dumps her in the river?

I sure we find out more than this. Her poor family. They NEED answers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn't expecting drowning as cause of death. I don't know what to think now.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back